What's new

Japan to Build Modern Mass Transit System in Karachi

BB you have habit of lie. You said it a political stunt. You should not speak lie. Don't embrace yourself.

Mister i called the Metro bus project before the elections a political stunt. Please open your eyes and read well before giving your political fatwas. As far as opinion goes we are all free to give ours and just because you don't like them doesn't make others liars. Calling a woman bibi alone doesn't show respect while you are calling them liars at the same time so if you are obsessed with Imran Khan or Sheikh Rasheed i suggest there is a political thread for you to voice your opinion regarding them instead of calling others names.

This is much needed for Pakistan.

Traffic and pollution is unbearable in Pakistan.

With these trains carrying millions of people to and from their work will greatly reduce the traffic congestion that plagues Pakistani cities.

Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad all should have mass transit.

Mister i called the Metro bus project before the elections a political stunt. Please open your eyes and read well before giving your political fatwas. As far as opinion goes we are all free to give ours and just because you don't like them doesn't make others liars. Calling a woman bibi alone doesn't show respect while you are calling them liars at the same time so if you are obsessed with Imran Khan or Sheikh Rasheed i suggest there is a political thread for you to voice your opinion regarding them instead of calling others names.
BB I am not obsessed with sheikh rasheed and imran Khan, I am voter of PTI, don't twist your argument to hide your lie. You can ask any PTI supporter here. Now, don't say i am supporter of congress in Rawalpindi. Lolxxx
Stupidity at its best.

Well its a good move but lets hope that it is affordable in the end.....

BB I am not obsessed with sheikh rasheed and imran Khan, I am voter of PTI, don't twist your argument to hide your lie. You can ask any PTI supporter here. Now, don't say i am supporter of congress in Rawalpindi. Lolxxx
Stupidity at its best.

You didn't even point out the ranting and where are the lies that i am supposedly hiding?? You can be a supporter of anyone i never said you were against so and so just that i didn't even mention Imran Khan. Thats what you did. You can support anyone you like its none of my business but you have backed none of your claims and secondly there must be a level of decency maintained even in a debate though i am sad to see that you lack it.

[quote="Aamna14, post: 5255706, member: 146671" ] i never said you were against so and so just that i didn't even mention Imran Khan.[/quote]
BB, again lie on lie......you said about obsessed with sheikh rashid and imran khan. You mentioned even with name. You should Revisit your post and don't edit it to hide 2nd lie.

[quote="Aamna14, post: 5255706, member: 146671" i never said you were against so and so just that i didn't even mention Imran Khan.
BB, again lie on lie......you said about obsessed with sheikh rashid and imran khan. You mentioned even with name. You should Revisit your post and don't edit it to hide 2nd lie.[/quote]

lolz my God, did you get what i meant before jumping to the conclusions of your liking in order to take cheap shots?? Obviously not. I meant obsessed as in you are the one who mentioned Imran Khan where he didn't belong. What does this thread have to do with Imran Khan please explain?? So its Imran Khan fixation on your part when i clearly haven't mentioned him. I don't have to revist my post for your lack of understanding and no its you who has to open his eyes all wide and grasp the meaning of what i meant and not my having to edit something to hide my inadequacies.

News of JICA investing in KCR is coming since long but still no work on the ground, it is not easy to revive, upgrade KCR because there are many transport mafias in the city and they will not like it and other thing is if implemented properly how it will be maintained for long? as many knows what happened to Green buses in Karachi although it was good service. Karachi need advance Metro / Circular Railway system because its roads cant take more and pollution is on the rise to. If this project is implemented and start running in future I will love to use it. :-)

karachi is kachra ... i hate karachi ... horrific trafuck jamn all the time :sarcastic:

lolz my God, did you get what i meant before jumping to the conclusions of your liking in order to take cheap shots?? Obviously not. I meant obsessed as in you are the one who mentioned Imran Khan where he didn't belong. What does this thread have to do with Imran Khan please explain?? So its Imran Khan fixation on your part when i clearly haven't mentioned him.
Lol, again twisting the argument.
I meant....
I said.....
So....
mentioned it....
Non mentioned it. Blah blah

You started it, replied with lie, then 2nd lie...... Now twisting the argument..
Salute to you BB... You started political debate, said it political stunt, then now you twisting it , then asking where is rant. BB, your argument about political stunt also has nothing to do with this thread. Opinion is one thing , but lie on lie is other thing.

lolz my God, did you get what i meant before jumping to the conclusions of your liking in order to take cheap shots?? Obviously not. I meant obsessed as in you are the one who mentioned Imran Khan where he didn't belong. What does this thread have to do with Imran Khan please explain?? So its Imran Khan fixation on your part when i clearly haven't mentioned him.
I meant....
I said.....
So....
mentioned it....

You started it, replied with lie, then 2nd lie...... Now twisting the argument..
Salute to you BB... You started political debate, said it political stunt, then now you twisting it , then asking where is rant. BB, your argument about political stunt also has nothing to do with this thread. Opinion is one thing , but lie on lie is other thing.[/quote]

I never lied. You misconstrued your problem not mine. I can give my opinion just like you can and i don't have to twist anything since you are doing that very effectively already. I never denied calling it a political stunt and i cleared it up only you didn't bother to question your assumption which is again your fault not mine. If i haven't called you indecent yet for name calling me you better stop as well with you liar chants.

I meant....
I said.....
So....
mentioned it....

Salute to you BB... You started political debate, said it political stunt, then now you twisting it , then asking where is rant. BB, your argument about political stunt also has nothing to do with this thread. Opinion is one thing , but lie on lie is other thing.

I never lied. You misconstrued your problem not mine. I can give my opinion just like you can and i don't have to twist anything since you are doing that very effectively already. I never denied calling it a political stunt and i cleared it up only you didn't bother to question your assumption which is again your fault not mine. If i haven't called you indecent yet for name calling me you better stop as well with you liar chants.[/quote]
BB,I already caught you red handed here wo b 2 times . Keep your rants up.... Everything is saved in this form. Try your best for offtopic replays, and keep continue to say me i am obsessed with sheikh rashid and imran khan..haha.lol
Your bad day. You thought i am voter of PLMN, so you played political tricks. Lol......
Keep continue.... Haha

BB,I already caught you red handed here wo b 2 times . Keep your rants up.... Everything is saved in this form. Try your best for offtopic replays, and keep continue to say me i am obsessed with sheikh rashid and imran khan..haha.lol
Your bad day. You thought i am voter of PLMN, so you played political tricks. Lol......
Keep continue.... Haha

Caught red handed?? If you were not busy fault finding in others you would have found the idiocy of your own claims but you didn't. Like i said before stay away from personal attacks and no if i wanted to backtrack i would have done it and if you had even half the common sense as your inflated ego than you would have realised it a long while back. Anyways no use discussing with someone who forms his opinions prior to reading a post and still has the audacity to lecture others on an open mind. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom