What's new

Japan takes a first step toward nuclear armament.

Well.. There is a little bit difference between making LCD's, transistors and power reactors and high energy physics involved in the making of a decent bomb, reflectors, detonators (availability of raw material - and no this you don't have access to - I'm not talking about the by products of your IAEA sanctioned reactors - as most of the elements I'm talking about have no use other than weapons, yes even including power generation through PWR reactors, as these are controlled by the masters) - IMHO, the only thing you'll be able to manufacture is the electronics, which will also need a few tweaks, here and there!

Yes, of course you can make it, but in under a month or within a year - are you kidding me?

Not dirty bomb, but actual nukes in a month if they wanted to.

Lets hope that Japan doesn't get a nuclear weapon.

Why should Japan have nuclear weapons?

Doesn't anyone know the crimes against humanity committed by the Japanese Empire.

So did Islamic empires...but atleast Japanese accept and are ashamed of what happened during 1945..

yeah,every east asian country would have nuclear weapon,and USA would be expelled from East Asia.Isn't that good news?

But they want nuclear weapons not because of USA but due to aggression from another asian country who delude themselves of conquering every land they can lay claim to...

S&D matey, one thing is for sure: China is a reality as factual as the US. It's better, the sooner the weak nations recognize that the world is again turning into a bi-polar arrangement, the easier it will be for everyone to come to terms with themselves :D
So did Islamic empires...but atleast Japanese accept and are ashamed of what happened during 1945..

But they want nuclear weapons not because of USA but due to aggression from another asian country who delude themselves of conquering every land they can lay claim to...

S&D matey, one thing is for sure: China is a reality as factual as the US. It's better, the sooner the weak nations recognize that the world is again turning into a bi-polar arrangement, the easier it will be for everyone to come to terms with themselves :D

Unlike the cold war times, China and the US are enormous trading partners. They depend on one another, and China more so.

Unlike the cold war times, China and the US are enormous trading partners. They depend on one another, and China more so.
I'm not talking about the two mammoths... I am talking about the rest of us :D

The Japanese should go nuclear. All the way to a hydrogen bomb. They are responsible and worthy of having this national power.
Be careful for what you wish for :D

BTW - from your previous posts you seem more Indian than American :) (no pun intended)

LOL how easy can one forget Pearl Harbor.

Times change.

HiroshimaNight.jpg

Hiroshima today.

Frankly I don't know what a picture of Hiroshima has to do with what we're talking about.

BTW - from your previous posts you seem more Indian than American :)

Well, I assure you that if you search and read my posts for several thousand you will see that I am an American, now 66 years old. My ethnic heritage is Scottish-German, fourth generation. If I seem "Indian" it is because on most issues the Indians are correct. The Japanese are very honest, hardworking and ethical. I have visited Japan at least 25 times. The Japanese are wonderful people. I could live in Japan with complete equanimity. If I could choose to have nuclear weapons in the hands of either the Russians, the Chinese or the Japanese, I would choose the Japanese every time.

Well, I assure you that if you search and read my posts for several thousand you will see that I am an American, now 66 years old. My ethnic heritage is Scottish-German, fourth generation. If I seem "Indian" it is because on most issues the Indians are correct. The Japanese are very honest, hardworking and ethical. I have visited Japan at least 25 times. The Japanese are wonderful people. I could live in Japan with complete equanimity. If I could choose to have nuclear weapons in the hands of either the Russians, the Chinese or the Japanese, I would choose the Japanese every time.
Thanks for taking the time to reply and your honesty. I respect your views, as every one is free to their own opinions, however, sometimes I feel you come-out as taking definitive sides without all the facts at hand and taking into consideration the intense emotions on both sides of the divide, well, that's how I feel :)
Happy postings matey!

Japan admits pearl harbour was wrong, the US admits that using nukes was excessive. Both rebuilt and forgot about it.
I honestly think neither one of them forgot about it!

Thanks for taking the time to reply and your honesty. I respect your views, as every one is free to their own opinions, however, sometimes I feel you come-out as taking definitive sides without all the facts at hand,

Thank you for you critique. If you can be specific in a visitors message,or PM, I will attempt to explain my positions more fully.

Regards,

TS

You visited Japan at least 25 times? I assume you're very wealthy then since I believe one trip will cost you around $5000 dollars:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom