What's new

Japan No Longer an Export Powerhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The days when Japanese brand home appliances and electronic gadgets are highly sought after in Mainland China are long gone。Camera is the only exception,with the rest holding between 0-1% market share。

That's good news and a great start. Any source?

Search for “Huawei Tron”。

I remember up till the 90's, the only brands in Asia or North America that I saw are Japanese brands. Now, you have the Korean and Chinese brands competing and snatching away consumers from Japanese. I've said this many times. In the long run the living standard of the now developed countries will reduce drastically due to the upcoming developing countries's abilities to produce their own goods and even competing with the developed countries' brands. The decline of the Japanese brands and export is not a surprise to me, not one bit.

MOSSAD made Fukushima

They want to destroy all the superpowers from the inside to make the enslaving NWO ruled from Jerusalem

I remember up till the 90's, the only brands in Asia or North America that I saw are Japanese brands. Now, you have the Korean and Chinese brands competing and snatching away consumers from Japanese. I've said this many times. In the long run the living standard of the now developed countries will reduce drastically due to the upcoming developing countries's abilities to produce their own goods and even competing with the developed countries' brands. The decline of the Japanese brands and export is not a surprise to me, not one bit.

I think Sony went into decline here in the US in the 1990's when they moved some of their production to cheaper manufacturing countries (like Mexico). Quality went downhill. CD players and other electronics started failing and people started questioning their credibility of being top quality.

Just wait till China starts competing with planes against the EU and the US.

I think it is a no-brainer that Chinese carriers will jump on buying Chinese planes and stop buying EU and US planes (like the early Aeroflot days). However I think other countries will have a wait-and-see attitude. If the quality is shown they will jump aboard...if bad things happen then they'll avoid it.

I think it is a no-brainer that Chinese carriers will jump on buying Chinese planes and stop buying EU and US planes (like the early Aeroflot days). However I think other countries will have a wait-and-see attitude. If the quality is shown they will jump aboard...if bad things happen then they'll avoid it.

China is being ultra cautious as it is using a lot of proven Western systems on both the ARJ-21 and C-919 at first.Gradually all foreign components will get replaced by Chinese ones. Unlike Russia, China is not having to use completely indigenous components from the start.

Anyway I don't expect serious competition to either the US or EU from China till around 2030. If China does not mess up, then a good chunk of US and EU export market will disappear and there are many other sectors that China will also start competing in.

It will be a welcome indeed. Even if we keep political considerations aside, the more sophisticated aircraft makers we have in the market, the better for the customer. Airbus and Boeing have a stranglehold on the aviation market and Embraer and Bombardier are smaller players with niche markets that will not compete with these two giants ever. Same thing for Japan as the Japanese are focusing on regional markets with their MRJ rather than challenge US and EADS.

That leaves Russia who for some reason is not able to achieve a breakthrough despite a superb aeronautical industrial complex. So let's see if China can achieve this breakthrough.

If it does, it will only make airlines much more happier around the world.

MOSSAD made Fukushima

They want to destroy all the superpowers from the inside to make the enslaving NWO ruled from Jerusalem
I have never seen a Israel-hating Vietnamese of French nationality.! :blink:

That leaves Russia who for some reason is not able to achieve a breakthrough despite a superb aeronautical industrial complex. So let's see if China can achieve this breakthrough.

Funding(10 billion dollars+ to design a new plane) and the Russians are not as advanced as the West in engine technology. Russia engines have the power but not the reliability or the efficiency in fuel consumption of Western engines.

South Korea Is Considering The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) But Will Prioritize Bilateral Free Trade Agreement With China
By Sophie Song
on January 13 2014 10:45 AM

they claim, once completed, TPP could make up more than 60% of the global economy. lol..
how much of the 60% that are just relabeling parts made in china and sale through 3rd parties?
the yanks created TPP to give advantages to themselves and to isolate china could actually bite em own butts. :lol:

Last edited:
Yes most of asians don't care for politics, they must be punished

Japan will still have soft power by the way of anime, manga, & ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom