What's new

Japan Builds Up Military

Japan need to go on full throttle they need to build credible deterrence with dozens of SSBN, SSGN, Nuke ICBM, anti satellite missile, cyber army and missile defense system. To save itself from bullying china.

^^^^^^^^Ain't gonna happen!!!!reason-America and Japan's military history!!!!

:coffee: If the Japanese want to do, Japanese can do. The only obstacle is the USA.
Japanese people is the Chinese people in the mirror, we understand each other is what kind of bad guy, so we are hostile to each other, and we are respect each other.

I agree. But 2 similar cultures don't always get very well. Just look at India-Pakistan?! There's so much hatred between them in spite of having similar culture and background.

And Japanese people are known as 'Samurais' and you guys are known as 'Karate kid'. looool Just joking.

Japan need to go on full throttle they need to build credible deterrence with dozens of SSBN, SSGN, Nuke ICBM, anti satellite missile, cyber army and missile defense system. To save itself from bullying china.

They already have a very efficient air force, enough to take care of our Chinese friends. Any any action on Japan will bring USA into the scene, so they don't have to worry about ICBMs and all.

They already have a very efficient air force, enough to take care of our Chinese friends. Any any action on Japan will bring USA into the scene, so they don't have to worry about ICBMs and all.

I know that all but Japan need to be independent, also Japan itself realizes it and building its military. That's why we have this news and thread where we are discussing.

:coffee: Some Indians do not even know Japan-Constitution Article IX, and they began to bla bla bla...
They who know nothing fear nothing.

:coffee: Some Indians do not even know Japan-Constitution Article IX, and they began to bla bla bla...

Before going on :blah: read my post i have already said that Japan have to beyond its former stands etc. they need to develop credible deterrence.

Also as bullying from china is growing day by day Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Laos, Indonesia, India etc. are also engaging in more deeper and strategic seances. We have a common enemy and threat.

BTW, against Article 9, Japanese Defense forces were already deployed in Iraq to sort out the dispute in Iraq. So there are winds of change and we will soon see this article thrown into trash bin out of their constitution..

Before going on :blah: read my post i have already said that Japan have to beyond its former stands etc. they need to develop credible deterrence.

Also as bullying from china is growing day by day Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Laos, Indonesia, India etc. are also engaging in more deeper and strategic seances. We have a common enemy and threat.

:coffee: I said that you do not understand anything.
1, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, they will not help India.
2, South Korea and Japan will not cooperate with India, they were USA control. India is their bargaining chip, and they are not India's bargaining chip. Clinton said there are four enemies of the USA --- Russia, China, Japan, India.
3, The relationship between China and Japan is complex, China and Japan are competitors, not the enemy. Do you know the economic ties between China and Japan?

This game is not that you can understand.

BTW, against Article 9, Japanese Defense forces were already deployed in Iraq to sort out the dispute in Iraq. So there are winds of change and we will soon see this article thrown into trash bin out of their constitution..

:coffee: That is an American problem, Chinese people do not care that.

:coffee: I said that you do not understand anything.
1, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, they will not help India.
2, South Korea and Japan will not cooperate with India, they were USA control. India is their bargaining chip, and they are not India's bargaining chip. Clinton said there are four enemies of the USA --- Russia, China, Japan, India.
3, The relationship between China and Japan is complex, China and Japan are competitors, not the enemy. Do you know the economic ties between China and Japan?

This game is not that you can understand.

Read the comment you replied to again...you completely lost what the point was in the comment..

Yes I know and that is the reason US wants Japan to develop it's own army... US trusts Japan much better then they do at the end of world war II.

Just like that, even the Japanese don't care about a lot of things. It has been what, more than 60 years since the second world war? The Americans will not stop Japanese from building up military to a significant level (enough to make you think twice) but not enough to challenge their own superiority. This releases the pressure off American military to take all the trouble and go for defending Japanese. An armed Japan capable to protect itself from any external aggression at this stage is an advantage for the United States. Not a liability.

:coffee: Indians do not know who their enemy is.
The world's resources are limited. Do you think the world can allow the 1.2 billion Indians have a western way of life? Earth will not stand.
If India's rise, will oil and other resource prices rise? Will this affect the lives of Westerners?

A group of fools.

Here's the article IX of the Japanese constitution
ARTICLE 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes. (2) To accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.

Even the Germans were bounded by the treaty of Versailles, any threat on the Nation has to be dealt force, the sooner Japan realize this the better it is for them. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom