What's new

Japan Builds Up Military

To all Chinese members, ignore and reported the troll, don't fall for his trap="provoke you and report you", he won't last long after his "racist" post got deleted by mod.:china:

I said you do not understand that.
Global economic integration, China and the USA are each other's most important country, they all need each other. Politics is for the economic services, economic relations more trustworthy than the political relations.

China and USA both competitors, but also a partner. In fact, their greatest ally is each other.

Only if the world and politics had been that simple...

To all Chinese members, ignore and reported the troll, don't fall for his trap="provoke you and report you", he won't last long after his "racist" post got deleted by mod.:china:

Troll calling is against forum rules, if you don't know. BTW, which racist posts you are talking about? I have never said anything against anybody on this thread. It is only you guys who started attacking me and started name calling for wishing Japan good luck to have a army of their own to answer some of the bullies..

BTW, who said Japan is weak.. Don't get too imaginative will you? I guess by being US ally they will achieve their goal What's new you are telling me here?

don't project your own inferiority complex on the Japanese. Japanese do not worship "westerners" and "western products" like you seem to. the japanese are not fans of US influence in the region. wither or not japan continues to be allies with the US is for the japanese people to decide. japan will switch it's alliance from US to china if it serves them better.

Troll calling is against forum rules, if you don't know. BTW, which racist posts you are talking about? I have never said anything against anybody on this thread. It is only you guys who started attacking me and started name calling for wishing Japan good luck to have a army of their own to answer some of the bullies..

Oh, where did i said in my post that you are the troll i was referring to? thats nothing i can do if you want to be a self-proclaim troll, and yes, i already reported that "racist" post from that troll before it got deleted by mod, let see how moderator think about that then.:lol:
Please stop having wet dream like a "1962" type war will ever happen between China and Japan.:no: Japanese are way smarter than Indians period.:oops:
PS, this will be my last response to you for my personal security sake.

:disagree: F-35? You are too underestimate the Japanese.
Chinese people understand the Japanese people than any person. They are a strong and wise opponent!

The Japanese certainly have the ability to R&D 5G fighter.

Yeah definitely they are technically superior...

Oh, where did i said in my post that you are the troll i was referring to? thats nothing i can do if you want to be a self-proclaim troll, and yes, i already reported that "racist" post from that troll before it got deleted by mod, let see how moderator think about that then.:lol:
Please stop having wet dream like a "1962" type war will ever happen between China and Japan.:no: Japanese are way smarter than Indians period.:oops:

You have no idea what you are talking about.. I just informed you that troll-calling is against the forum rules.. I guess you are talking about "Chinis" so let me clear your misconception Chini is a hindi world for Chinese.. It's not racist word just to clear my point. Now relax and take some rest. Don't get worked up by internet forums.

PS, this will be my last response to you for my personal security sake.

No one can take of the Japanese, they are very smart. East Asia war, it will only happen between two fools --- North Korea and South Korea.
That is a bad luck nation, they have four neighbors --- USA, China, Japan, Russia... Four robbers!

Their country is difficult to reunification, because the four robbers does not allow that.
1, NK and SK are the most anti-Japanese national, and they have the ability to cause trouble for Japan, so Japan does not want unity between the two countries.
2, China and Russia do not want USA forces near the border, so they do not want unity between the two countries.
3, About USA. Japan and South Korea have some political forces want the USA to leave. USA needs to stay in the grounds of East Asia, if North Korea does not exist, USA will lose the biggest reason. At that time, does USA have reason to stop the Japanese to removal of USA's base?

Some Indians believe that Japan is their a bargaining chip, in fact, they are Japanese's a bargaining chip.
China does not care about the impact of India to Japan, because India has no ability to influence Japan. And Japan can to use its investment to control India, Japan can be used the "India chips" to exchange of interests with China.

India is only a enhanced-version Korea.

Japan can only be strong with a foothold in Korea. In history, all invasions of the asian mainland started in Korea, by Japan. Historically as well, Japan has only won once, in 1898. Despite their IQs being similar to Chinese we have a larger population base, which means more people total of high IQ. What we lack is not IQ but culture. Mao's greatest achievement was suppressing Confucianism and now the government is trying to bring it back?

USA maybe controlling Japan defence, but USA is protecting Japan people.

To me seems like a perfect deal for Japan, then Chinese members laughing at them. As any attack by China on Japan, will mean it will have USA helping attack back with Japan.

USA maybe controlling Japan defence, but USA is protecting Japan people.

To me seems like a perfect deal for Japan, then Chinese members laughing at them. As any attack by China on Japan, will mean it will have USA helping attack back with Japan.

You think that is perfect transaction, but Japanese do not think so. You can go to any Japan-forum, they are all asking countries to normalize.
Sir, No nation is willing to be controlled by other countries. Japanese people are proud people, they also want to be free.

Japan can only be strong with a foothold in Korea. In history, all invasions of the asian mainland started in Korea, by Japan. Historically as well, Japan has only won once, in 1898. Despite their IQs being similar to Chinese we have a larger population base, which means more people total of high IQ. What we lack is not IQ but culture. Mao's greatest achievement was suppressing Confucianism and now the government is trying to bring it back?
Confucianism or confusionism.Total worthless or just common knowlege level.
Why Mao suppressing Confucianism as you said?The basic reson is his opponent in Taiwan believe in Confucianism.
Nowadays Taiwanese come to mainland China not only bring their money but also rotten declining Confucianism.

Back
Top Bottom