What's new

Janas Love Thread

This is for you Mell please dont drag neo out there and dont try to be oversmart it was very uncivilized on ur part. I know whhat the envirnoment out there and i can handle and fo rur kind information if i show all of you guys and Neo some respect here at PFF it dosnt mean that you have the right to take me for granted.

wow..wow....wow...my bad i did'nt know u was gonna get upset:disappointed: , i was just thinking good for you and trust me i feel sorry, after how you've reacted and i was'nt trying to be oversmart, i never do that. so i am sorry again as u got upset.:lips:

It is good you can handle things & i note that. I have no experience of girly things, their reaction to different things especially pakistani:read:

Better stay away from girls, a message for every one:blink:

I have no experience of girly things, their reaction to different things especially pakistani:read:

So do I.

I dont think we should get a girl from Pakistan..... or else this is just a sample of what you have seen.....:sick:

melb4aust said:
I have no experience of girly things, their reaction to different things especially pakistani :read:

So do I.
I dont think we should get a girl from Pakistan..... or else this is just a sample of what you have seen.....:sick:

Whatttt??!
Man, you guys need to come to Amsterdam soon, we'll have a big partay! :partay:

"better stay away from girls"
precisely why South Asian men are so bad with women, cuz they dont understand them...lol

Now everybody take a chill pill, and please do not Generalize or Stereotype people, if that is the case we are no better than uneducated idiots

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Webby my thread has been infested by Bugs can i have an Anti-bug-spray :D :P

79dd9f13427c0aef2e8e8b8627275e2e.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom