What's new

Janas Love Thread

NEO how are you hope fine hows ur hectic job going. Just take care of urself :)

I'm fine dear, almost finishing my course and will have more time to spend here.
Missed you while you were gone...:cry:

I'm fine dear, almost finishing my course and will have more time to spend here.

:) happy to hear that

Missed you while you were gone...:cry:

:cry:

Written with a pen
sealed with a kiss,
If u r my friend
please answer this,
Are we friend r we not?
You told me once.i forgot.
so tell me now tell me ture,
so i can say i m here for u .
Of all the friend I'ever met,
You're the one i won't forget.
And if i die before u do,
I'll go to heaven
And wait for you.....
:cry:

This is for you Mell please dont drag neo out there and dont try to be oversmart it was very uncivilized on ur part. I know whhat the envirnoment out there and i can handle and fo rur kind information if i show all of you guys and Neo some respect here at PFF it dosnt mean that you have the right to take me for granted.

This is for you Mell please dont drag neo out there and dont try to be oversmart it was very uncivilized on ur part. I know whhat the envirnoment out there and i can handle and fo rur kind information if i show all of you guys and Neo some respect here at PFF it dosnt mean that you have the right to take me for granted.

woah, whats going on?! what did I miss?!

woah, whats going on?! what did I miss?!

Rehman Mell was trying to be oversmart on another front.
Said somethign which he shouldnt, it was kinda taking me for granted.

for me PFF members are like family, friends. but he was taking me wrong out there.
he was taking me as double standard as boys are here :frown:

dman flirts the boys they even dont have any taste just roam arround every other girl like sh.ity animals :angry: :angry:

oh oh.. what was that about?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom