What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Zakir Bhai, you however do recognize that whenever we give even hint of communal policy of oppressing the 10% minority, this gives the Hindu "super power" all the legitimacy to meddle to save their Hindu brothers in Bangladesh, don't you? I know you are a logical and intelligent man, please think about that a bit and think about the bigger picture. Sometimes being short sighted and overzealous can become our greatest liability. We are only as strong as our weakest link.

I don't know what your real goal is or what do you get by undermining the history or undermining Hindus of Bangladesh. You imply that BAL and Hindus are traitors and people like you are saints. Well, you are wrong and you will always be wrong.

@aazidane, I understand your concern for the security threat some Hindu's may have become, as some of them are being used as Indian agents, just as many Muslims in AL, BNP and other parties are being used by India as well. Instead of identifying foreign agents with their religion, once we have a pro-Bangladesh govt., authorities should try to judge people from their actions and track records, regardless of religion.

Again with the rhetoric . . . . . . oh my dear lord, what is wrong with this guy! :azn:

Listen, give proof or stop spreading lies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, a few more jamat will die today because of your mouth.

So keep your distance please if you can't make non-communal remarks.

Thank you.

I don't know what your real goal is or what do you get by undermining the history or undermining Hindus of Bangladesh. You imply that BAL and Hindus are traitors and people like you are saints. Well, you are wrong and you will always be wrong.

A Hindu sticking up for other Hindu is a fair game. I respect your stance but be a man and be proud of your real religion. There is no reason to hide behind fake religious identity. We know you are a Bengali Hindu.

Make sure you and your fellow Hindu country men(Awami) kill all Muslims because if they come out from this then your ma Kali/Durga will not be able to save you.

A Hindu sticking up for other Hindu is a fair game. I respect your stance but be a man and be proud of your real religion. There is no reason to hide behind fake religious identity. We know you are a Bengali Hindu.

Make sure you and your fellow Hindu country men(Awami) kill all Muslims because if they come out from this then your ma Kali/Durga will not be able to save you.

Again with the religion. I will not comment on this.

Anyway, remember the police had only 98 rounds when jamat fanatics attacke and killed the police? And when the bullets were finished, how they killed the hindus? And how they came back again and killed unarmed men?

Al-zakir, time to pay for all that. Each and every blood-drop will be avenged. Do what you can, I will do what I can. You wanted a civil war, didn't you? You don't know what war looks like. I will show you.

Shadowflux, can please post a link about the number of hindus killed in the vaiolence
i can only find news about houses,temple destroyed ,nothing about jamatis killing hindus

Again with the religion. I will not comment on this.

Anyway, remember the police had only 98 rounds when jamat fanatics attacke and killed the police? And when the bullets were finished, how they killed the hindus? And how they came back again and killed unarmed men?

Al-zakir, time to pay for all that. Each and every blood-drop will be avenged. Do what you can, I will do what I can. You wanted a civil war, didn't you? You don't know what war looks like. I will show you.

Be a man and come out without Police, Rab and BGB. We will see then? Let police not be there to protect you in shahbagh and you will see how Muslims peel your skin. Emon duilai kaiba, baap dadar naam bhuliyaa jiva miah. :angel:

But I know how dhoti loving Bengali's are. Coward like their predecessors. :rolleyes:

Be a man and come out without Police, Rab and BGB. We will see then? Let police not be there to protect you in shahbagh and you will see how Muslims peel your skin. Emon duilai kaiba, baap dadar naam bhuliyaa jiva miah. :angel:

But I know how dhoti loving Bengali's are. Coward like their predecessors. :rolleyes:

if you are so worried abt your country , what are you doing in US? why dont you go back to bangladesh and try fighiting a Hindu?....scared ah?

Areh beta desh e aye coward. Khashi banaya chhaira deya hobe toke.

Chickening out after calling for a civil war is typical Jamat nature.

Burning down hindu house most probably not as they were Hindu but as a supporter of AL . Jamat man will not do this kind of stupidity as this will hamper their acceptability among general mass .

ma/kali durga has saved indias hindus for 5000 years and from wretched barbarians from the deserts and cold countries.
what can a bunch of guys who have abandoned their own beliefs and taken up some foreign faith do then.

ma/kali durga has saved indias hindus for 5000 years and from wretched barbarians from the deserts and cold countries.
what can a bunch of guys who have abandoned their own beliefs and taken up some foreign faith do then.

Saved who from who?

Bachii, Aurangzeb ko yaad kar. :lol:

Saved who from who?

Bachii, Aurangzeb ko yaad kar. :lol:

exactly the barbarians are gone, hinduism is still there. islamic lands are now firmly under western boots from saudi to pakistan. muslims fighting among one another calling each others names and saying they dont belong.
hindus are free. mecca and medina cannot survive if saudi does anything inimical to american interests today and chinese interests tomorrow.
aurangzebs descendents were stripped and shot dead naked in 1857. i believe the mughal women had to endure the shame of lucknows kothis and bahadur shah zafar was shunted in burma and plonked in an unmarked grave.
so i believe barbarians may come and go and harm peace loving and soft people in one way or the other, but in the end it is who has the last laugh.
remember the evil can trouble the good for sometime, but in the end it will be vanquished.

exactly the barbarians are gone, hinduism is still there. islamic lands are now firmly under western boots from saudi to pakistan. muslims fighting among one another calling each others names and saying they dont belong.
hindus are free. mecca and medina cannot survive if saudi does anything inimical to american interests today and chinese interests tomorrow.
aurangzebs descendents were stripped and shot dead naked in 1857. i believe the mughal women had to endure the shame of lucknows kothis and bahadur shah zafar was shunted in burma and plonked in an unmarked grave.
so i believe barbarians may come and go and harm peace loving and soft people in one way or the other, but in the end it is who has the last laugh.
remember the evil can trouble the good for sometime, but in the end it will be vanquished.

These invasions left a scar on the subcontinental civilization, by dividing same people into two groups on the basis
of religion. This is what is going to trouble it for the coming generations.

Back
Top Bottom