What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Anyone supporting such activities such as @Al-zakir, please note that this is an illegal act banned by our constitution and also it is against Islam and all humane standards of any religion or ethical standards.

I didn't support it rather called it a fair game. Hindus are with Al, Al is traitors and enemy of Islam. This fact has been established recently. Hindu community is the major support group for Awami murtid league. Lately, Hindus been acting as if they are the ruling class. Hindu community will feel the wrath of the nationalists if Awami lose power. It's just a fact I am recognizing. That is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't support it rather called it a fair game. Hindus are with Al, Al is traitors and enemy of Islam. This fact has been established recently. Hindu community is the major support group for Awami murtid league. Lately, Hindus been acting as if they are the ruling class. Hindu community will feel the wrath of the nationalists if Awami lose power. It's just a fact I am recognizing. That is it.

Zakir Bhai, you however do recognize that whenever we give even hint of communal policy of oppressing the 10% minority, this gives the Hindu "super power" all the legitimacy to meddle to save their Hindu brothers in Bangladesh, don't you? I know you are a logical and intelligent man, please think about that a bit and think about the bigger picture. Sometimes being short sighted and overzealous can become our greatest liability. We are only as strong as our weakest link.

let me see....some bangladeshi's burned down some hindu temples....but why should we care.I mean arent we a secular country having NO official religion.The same thing happens when we hear news of oppressed minorities in pakistan....especially hindus....even our governments reacts on that...which we shouldnt.We didnt react for rohingya massacre.I feel that a nation must act for its strategic interests only.

We think alike. :cheers:

I thought you already apologised for generalising about Hindus being with the Awami League.

Hindus are being targeted due to Indians meddling in the affairs of BD.

I thought you already apologised for generalising about Hindus being with the Awami League.

Yes, I still recognize that there are few nationalists among us but most of them are with Ghaddar Awami league.

Yes, I still recognize that there are few nationalists among us but most of them are with Ghaddar Awami league.

Then, in that case, since there is nothing wrong with your grammar, would it physically hurt you to say "..many Hindus" instead of clubbing them all together?

Requested in the interests of good grammar. Of course.

yes that makes perfect sense. it also explains why pakistanis kill pakistanis.

I am just saying in the context of this thread alone. Pakistan has got no relation with this matter. Bangladesh is not our concern as we got our own hands full.

Hindus are being targeted due to Indians meddling in the affairs of BD.

i think this is the motto that you people believe......
if Amerika does something bash your Christian neighbour
if India does something bash your Hindu neighbour

great thinking....you guys will destroy your country yourselves no one has to come and kill....you guys do it yourselves

i think this is the motto that you people believe......
if Amerika does something bash your Christian neighbour
if India does something bash your Hindu neighbour

great thinking....you guys will destroy your country yourselves no one has to come and kill....you guys do it yourselves

Well talk about this when you indian hindus become pure saints.

Boy, a few more jamat will die today because of your mouth.

I am just saying in the context of this thread alone. Pakistan has got no relation with this matter. Bangladesh is not our concern as we got our own hands full.

So keep your distance please if you can't make non-communal remarks.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom