What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

NO. Who are you to invite Indians to Bangladesh? Showing your Indophilic "dalalish" nature?

Sorry, the days for the likes of you are numbered. In this forum, and in real life. Indians have no business in Bangladesh.

1. I can invite whoever I want. If you have a problem with that, please report. Follow the forum rules, be good.

2. That remains to be seen! May Allah bless you. :wave:

1. I am not a Awami-League supporter.

2. I am not anti-Islam.

3. Hundreds of civilians? Excuse me?

4. You can't tell me what I can do, can you? I told you what I want and what I believe and you are still ignoring what I've said.

5. You are not the authority to tell me whether to stay here or not. @WebMaster and @Loki, please have a look.

1. Your actions in this forum indicate otherwise.

2. Your actions (including Avatar) indicate otherwise.

3. Read news reports (preferably from neutral sources, or those who are actually 'on the ground' rather than from BAL-mouthpieces).

4. I am asking you again, what are you doing in a Pakistani forum when Pakistan is the antithesis of "71 chetona" (71 consciousness) that forms your deafening roar (backed by Awami-police security cordon) at Shahbag circus? Don't try to evade the question. I have opened this thread in the "suggestions corner (or whatever it's called)" to weed out all this minority paid agents and propagandists of BAL and wishy-washy Indophiles trying to whitewash all anti-Bangladesh acts of India under numerous guise.

5. Thanks for giving them the wake up call.

1. I can invite whoever I want. If you have a problem with that, please report. Follow the forum rules, be good.

2. That remains to be seen! May Allah bless you. :wave:

1. You can not. Bangladesh is not the personal property of you lot, and you have no right to invite enemies of Bangladesh to Bangladesh. By inviting Indians, you are showing your deep enmity to the idea of Bangladesh as envisaged in 1905 and 1947, among other milestones in our long history.

2. Indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dehli will be a clean sweep if you bhartis try to stir trouble in Bangladesh. :partay:

Really? :woot: I appreciate that you are trying to lighten the thread by posting jokes....Thanks for that. Jokes aside. Lets just leave it and stick to topic

But the shabagh sheep are all BAL activists. On what possible basis do you make the claim it is some kind of independent movement when it has been proven over and over that BAL officials are directly organising it. It has been used to justify the ICT verdict. ICT standards does not stand up to scrutiny of international law and ICJ (International Court of Justice) has warned that Bangladesh will effectively be in non compliance of international law and it's treaty commitment vis-a-vis ICJ of any verdict it renders. Off course as a sovereign power BD can ignore the ICJ but it can not shake off the kangaroo court label.

There is something fundamental at stake here that the half educated don't get. Carry out mob justice, raise a rabble and divide the nation..... Know that sooner or later when power shifts the precedence you set will be used against you....

Again with the namecallings. Awami-League is supporting it; not organizing it. It has been organized by a bunch of Anti-Awami-Leaguers. Saying the same thing over and over again doesn't make it true.

Don't care much about your threat mate. Take care! :wave:

Glad to see some Bangladeshi's speaking up against these blatant Indian agents.

I have opened a thread at the "suggestions corner" or whatever it's called, do take a look and provide your inputs. I don't know if moderators/admins would be able to weed out these moles in our midst, but they are doing a great disservice to Bangladesh by suppressing the will of the 85-90% of the population through their propaganda BAL-mouthpieces.

They are only here to serve the agenda of one foreign country, and pretend to be Pakistan friendly on this forum, while their entire "ekattur chetona" (71 consciousness) is all about hatred of everything Pakistani, most of all the Pakistani military, which is ironically the exact same institution that this forum is mostly dedicated towards!

Their hypocrisy is glaring! Only BAL and Hindutva radicals could find suitable company amongst them. It needs no mention.

Again with the namecallings. Awami-League is supporting it; not organizing it. It has been organized by a bunch of Anti-Awami-Leaguers. Saying the same thing over and over again doesn't make it true.

Don't care much about your threat mate. Take care! :wave:

Awami League supporting something=Awami League organizing something (even if by proxy).

Because any gathering/procession that Awami league does not like, whether political or nonpolitical, has been met with brutal force from the AWAMI-police.

@Loki

Can you plz look into the issue that we have lots of low IQ posts by members of many nationality dumbing down the Bangladesh sub-forum? Even the most obvious logical conclusions have to be pointed out to them for them to understand it.

While it is great to hear differing viewpoints, that does not mean the intellectual level of the forum should be dumbed down to the level of Indians.

1/3 of Kashmir already taken. The rest will get it's Independence as well. India being the South Asian bully is going to get a bloody nose, If it keeps up this Akhand Bharat foreign policy.

Inshallah West Bengal will also be liberated.

And trust me, I will sleep like a baby. :D

You sure will

@RazPaK and @EXPERIMENT , we are so blessed , when india will invade bangladesh we will ask help from Pakistan, when Pakistan invade us , we will ask help from India , thank you guys :D

We really have nothing to do with Bangladesh since the betrayal, so there won't be any invasion from Pakistan.

We just hope that after Bangladesh fought so hard for it's independence, it doesn't become a Hindutva satellite state.

We really have nothing to do with Bangladesh since the betrayal, so there won't be any invasion from Pakistan.

We just hope that after Bangladesh fought so hard for it's independence, it doesn't become a Hindutva satellite state.

betrayal by who ? :cheesy:

1. Your actions in this forum indicate otherwise.

2. Your actions (including Avatar) indicate otherwise.

3. Read news reports (preferably from neutral sources, or those who are actually 'on the ground' rather than from BAL-mouthpieces).

4. I am asking you again, what are you doing in a Pakistani forum when Pakistan is the antithesis of "71 chetona" (71 consciousness) that forms your deafening roar (backed by Awami-police security cordon) at Shahbag circus? Don't try to evade the question. I have opened this thread in the "suggestions corner (or whatever it's called)" to weed out all this minority paid agents and propagandists of BAL and wishy-washy Indophiles trying to whitewash all anti-Bangladesh acts of India under numerous guise.

5. Thanks for giving them the wake up call.

1. You can not. Bangladesh is not the personal property of you lot, and you have no right to invite enemies of Bangladesh to Bangladesh. By inviting Indians, you are showing your deep enmity to the idea of Bangladesh as envisaged in 1905 and 1947, among other milestones in our long history.

2. Indeed.

1. You can assume anything you want.
2. What? I like that girl! I think I'm gonna move to Canada and take her out on a date.
3. I am reading reports from several neutral news sources. Sorry I don't read any Jamat-affiliated newspaper.
4. I have answered your question several times.
5. . . . . .
6. Yes I can. If you have a problem with that, please take it to the court of law. And I believe that I have stayed within forum rules. If you disagree, please report my posts.
7. Yes indeed.

Thank you again.

Not to get the thread derailed, but the usage of the term "betrayal" would require more elaboration in a different thread.

And don't take these tiny minority, paid agents of India seriously. Note how almost all of them work in unison, thank each others' posts, and appease Indians to no end. They are even thanked by Indians more than any other foreign nationality.

You can not take them seriously, they are only doing their job of spreading AWAMI-RAW propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom