What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Taking about yourself man? :cheesy:

Anyway, on a more serious note, Jamat has a few self-proclaimed r*z*kars. Why are you defending them? It's not like we are asking justice for all jamat members. We are asking punishment for the ones who have committed crimes in 1971.

No problem with seeking justice but as I have said many times the trial has to be fair with neutrality beyond reproach. This has been a show trial and even if the people are guilty and the court pronounces such the verdict is tainted.

Read the judgement on Kader Mollah and see for yourself. Do not rely on me use your head.

I care not for Jamat but I care for BD and do not wish to see the return of BKSHAL. If you can not see the danger to democracy that BAL has contrived then there is nothing I can really say. Justice yes mob justice no.

Again I reiterate do not listen to what I say, simply read the rational for the verdict against Kader Mollah and judge for yourself.

I'm not an Awami-Leaguer. I'm here to discuss matters of my country in a friendly environment. You have a problem with me being here? Please take it to the @WebMaster.

You have not answered the straightforward question.

What are "patriotic people" like you and other Awami Leaguers doing ON A PAKISTANI FORUM?

Pakistan is NOT a friendly country according to you lot afflicted with "1971 consciousness". Answer the question, do not tell me what to do. Just answer the question, stop being a hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigga went full retard, never go full retard.
On topic, this disgusts me, just yesterday i posted about atrocities on hindus and that clown idune started calling me RAWami liar, looks like the clown idune is exposed now. All these cavemen should be put back inside their caves.

I love the Tropic Thunder you threw in there. I have some very close Bangladeshi friends. Its a long story but, One of them has a taste for oriental woman and tries to convert them after marriage. After a string of divorces he became hardcore religious(though the taste in women never changed) Now he believes that he was not religious enough and the next random Chinese student he catches will convert for sure. ............... I said the same thing to him. "Bro you went full retard" :omghaha:

No problem with seeking justice but as I have said many times the trial has to be fair with neutrality beyond reproach. This has been a show trial and even if the people are guilty and the court pronounces such the verdict is tainted.

Read the judgement on Kader Mollah and see for yourself. Do not rely on me use your head.

I care not for Jamat but I care for BD and do not wish to see the return of BKSHAL. If you can not see the danger to democracy that BAL has contrived then there is nothing I can really say. Justice yes mob justice no.

Again I reiterate do not listen to what I say, simply read the rational for the verdict against Kader Mollah and judge for yourself.

For political reasons/outside pressures the govt didn't fight the case of Kader Mollah properly. Shame on them. But the people's uprising showed them that they will be thrown to dustbins if they try to gain political benefits out of this.

BAKSHAL will never come back; if it does, Projonmo Chottor will be the first one to raise voice against it.

If they are named as Indians and are killed being a pro Indian then why not Indians support them. You live here some where in subcontinent and worry about people located in far away middle east :wave:

What nonsensical response is that? Does it make any sense in English?

And again, what does it have to do with Indians? Get lost!

It's a completely domestic issue, and you are not invited.

You have not answered the straightforward question.

What are "patriotic people" like you and other Awami Leaguers doing ON A PAKISTANI FORUM?

Pakistan is NOT a friendly country according to you lot afflicted with "1971 consciousness". Answer the question, do not tell me what to do. Just answer the question, stop being a hypocrite.

Again with the namecalling? You bunch never change.

I gave answer to your question. I believe Pakistan government should formally apologize to Bangladeshi people and help us punish the collaborators of 1971. Other than that I don't see why Bangladesh and Pakistan cannot be a friendly country. In fact, our friendship has a lot of potentials and we both can benefit from that.

This is public forum.

And by the way, Red fonts is only reserved for moderators.

It is you Indians that claim because some Bangladeshi member mentioned the word "India" in some post, so they flock to the Bangladeshi sub-forum. What is your excuse now?

It is a completely domestic issue of Bangladesh, you are not invited. Get lost!

The shamelessness of these Indians could only be matched by BAL, the extent to which they would lie, and then twist-and-turn to try to slither away when caught red handed, is mind-boggling. No wonder that BAL and India makes for a nice pair. Birds of a feather flock together.

Again with the namecalling? You bunch never change.

I gave answer to your question. I believe Pakistan government should formally apologize to Bangladeshi people and help us punish the collaborators of 1971. Other than that I don't see why Bangladesh and Pakistan cannot be a friendly country. In fact, our friendship has a lot of potentials and we both can benefit from that.

No it does not answer the question.

If you believe strongly in being anti-Islam to the extent that your BAL is protecting "Islamdrohis" (those that have rebelled against Islam, informally speaking) while shooting dead and killing hundreds of innocent civilians all in the name of "ekatturer chetona" (1971 consciousness), then under no circumstances can you call for friendly relationship with Pakistan, because, you lot have called for the banning of all Islamic parties, and the banning of Jamat e Islami based on the idea that Jamat - as a political unit - provided moral support to Pakistan Army (as you allege).

In that case, you can never hope to befriend the same Pakistan whose Army - as an institution - carried out the exaggerated number of crimes that you lot ascribe to them.

So again, don't try to slither away, answer why you are in a Pakistani forum. Go to your BAL forum, who is stopping you?

Oh @Srinivas, don't mind him. You are well invited.

NO. Who are you to invite Indians to Bangladesh? Showing your Indophilic "dalalish" nature?

Sorry, the days for the likes of you are numbered. In this forum, and in real life. Indians have no business in Bangladesh.

For political reasons/outside pressures the govt didn't fight the case of Kader Mollah properly. Shame on them. But the people's uprising showed them that they will be thrown to dustbins if they try to gain political benefits out of this.

BAKSHAL will never come back; if it does, Projonmo Chottor will be the first one to raise voice against it.

But the shabagh sheep are all BAL activists. On what possible basis do you make the claim it is some kind of independent movement when it has been proven over and over that BAL officials are directly organising it. It has been used to justify the ICT verdict. ICT standards does not stand up to scrutiny of international law and ICJ (International Court of Justice) has warned that Bangladesh will effectively be in non compliance of international law and it's treaty commitment vis-a-vis ICJ of any verdict it renders. Off course as a sovereign power BD can ignore the ICJ but it can not shake off the kangaroo court label.

There is something fundamental at stake here that the half educated don't get. Carry out mob justice, raise a rabble and divide the nation..... Know that sooner or later when power shifts the precedence you set will be used against you....

No it does not answer the question.

If you believe strongly in being anti-Islam to the extent that your BAL is protecting "Islamdrohis" (those that have rebelled against Islam, informally speaking) while shooting dead and killing hundreds of innocent civilians all in the name of "ekatturer chetona" (1971 consciousness), then under no circumstances can you call for friendly relationship with Pakistan, because, you lot have called for the banning of all Islamic parties, and the banning of Jamat e Islami based on the idea that Jamat - as a political unit - provided moral support to Pakistan Army (as you allege).

In that case, you can never hope to befriend the same Pakistan whose Army - as an institution - carried out the exaggerated number of crimes that you lot ascribe to them.

So again, don't try to slither away, answer why you are in a Pakistani forum. Go to your BAL forum, who is stopping you?

NO. Who are you to invite Indians to Bangladesh? Showing your Indophilic "dalalish" nature?

Sorry, the days for the likes of you are numbered. In this forum, and in real life. Indians have no business in Bangladesh.

1. I am not a Awami-League supporter.

2. I am not anti-Islam.

3. Hundreds of civilians? Excuse me?

4. You can't tell me what I can do, can you? I told you what I want and what I believe and you are still ignoring what I've said.

5. You are not the authority to tell me whether to stay here or not. @WebMaster and @Loki, please have a look.

Back
Top Bottom