What's new

Jaguar Crashed in UP, Pilot killed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They saw their injured country's woe;
The flaming town, the wasted field;
Then rushed to meet the insulting foe;
They took the spear, - but left the shield.

Rest in Peace.

We are proud you died while flying, not sitting like a chicken. You died when you tried to challenge the limits and learn. We are proud you took the responsibility with what ever was given to you. We know its not about the numbers but the fact that you refused to slumber. Jai Hind

RIP
Now i am realy loosing the trust in the govt and their defence procurments....how can you ask the young generation to join airforce when you don't even have the right machinery.....no body wants to waste his life due to these scrap aircrafts....

Scrap these aircrafts as soon as possible...

''''We don't want to loose our YOUNG GUNS due to these LOOSE CANONS'''....

If that's not possible in one go then---

..Reduce the number if sorties of these aircrafts

...No need to waste money on upgrading these scraps we are not going for war anytime soon..

.....No need to waste your assembly line in upgrading jaguar or mig27 instead of that use them in increasing the production of LCA tejas

....Put MRCA and LCA projects on fast track...we need atleast 230 LCA by 2020...

270 Sukhoi's
230 LCA tejas
126 MRCA
51 Miraage's
69 Mig 29
------
746 Total

It will make 41 Squadron which will be more then enough for 2020....Not to forget 45 MIG29K...i don't any need to waste 2 Billion$ in upgrading jaguar...you can easily buy 95 lca tejas in this amount which will be better then these 160 old horses

What the eff is going on?!! crashes after crashes!! What the HELL is MOD doing? :hitwall:.

I have a feeling that an earlier strategic article is coming true as it was titled. "Is Indian military deliberately being weakened"?

The government is blamed if they force the IAF to take the spare parts forcefully. The IAF can open a formal inquiry into the matter and reject the parts due to shoddy workmanship. That does not seem to be happening here. Good men are dying because of a few people in the government and the IAF.

ohhhhhhhhhh not again man RIP to pilot and girl

What the eff is going on?!! I have a feeling that an earlier strategic article is coming true as it was titled. "Is Indian military deliberately being weakened"?
With such politicians and moronic bureaucrats at the helm, who needs enemies? For the Armed Forces, it is a daily battle against these yahoos. From Equipment to pensions it's one long war the Forces are fighting.

And this shameless government dishes out a paltry Rs 11 Lakh to the youngster who died in that MiG crash a couple of days ago! How much does a cricketer get for facing a couple of balls in a cricket match? Rs 185,000 for just ONE ODI!! And Rs 50 Lakhs for a season!

Wonderful!! Carry on....

I might have jinxed the Jag!:hitwall:
Off Topic-MoD should be sued,the competition for replacing their engines with modern ones was scrapped last year and the IAF was saying that the Jag's are severely under powered!The DARIN 3 are not yet completed too(I think!).

With such politicians and moronic bureaucrats at the helm, who needs enemies? For the Armed Forces, it is a daily battle against these yahoos. From Equipment to pensions it's one long war the Forces are fighting.

And this shameless government dishes out a paltry Rs 11 Lakh to the youngster who died in that MiG crash a couple of days ago! How much does a cricketer get for facing a couple of balls in a cricket match? Rs 185,000 for just ONE ODI!! And Rs 50 Lakhs for a season!

Wonderful!! Carry on....

I wish we get a strong revolt against UPA. Only a civil revolution will get this government out. And from the looks of it, we will need to make it a mix of Rang De Basanti + Anna Hazare + Tahrir Square mix.

That witch Sonia Gandhi has gone to US while Americans come to India for treatment. Shows how insecure she is that somebody might snuff her in India.

1. poor planning by air force staff

2. poor training

3. poor maintenance

you wonder why we have had 1,000 crashes since 1970? ^^^^ thats why i hope new Air Chief learns from past mistakes for GODS SAKES REPLACE OR UPGRADE ANCIENT AIRCRAFT CONDUCT BETTER MAINTENANCE AND IMPROVE TRAINING NON UPGRADED MIG-21 NEEDS TO PUT OUT SAME WITH MIG-27 WHO ARE FLAWED IN DESIGN

RIP to pilot and girl

RIP to all pilots who died in crashes because of Bureaucrats in the MOD and air staff apathy towards decent maintenance training and lack of any good planning

1. poor planning by air force staff

2. poor training

3. poor maintenance

you wonder why we have had 1,000 crashes since 1970? ^^^^ thats why i hope new Air Chief learns from past mistakes for GODS SAKES REPLACE OR UPGRADE ANCIENT AIRCRAFT CONDUCT BETTER MAINTENANCE AND IMPROVE TRAINING NON UPGRADED MIG-21 NEEDS TO PUT OUT SAME WITH MIG-27 WHO ARE FLAWED IN DESIGN

RIP to pilot and girl

RIP to all pilots who died in crashes because of Bureaucrats in the MOD and air staff apathy towards decent maintenance training and lack of any good planning

our mirages are older than yours but thanks to our technitions and engineers they have been excellently maintained ....

RIP.

Better replace those aging MiG-21s and Jaguars soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom