What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

Oh, we know you can 'take' it.

A hunter went out hunting and was confronted by a grizzly. He took a shot, the grizzly looked around puzzled, saw the hunter cowering behind his gun, and stripped and bu**ered him. The hunter crawled back, nursing his sore bits, swearing revenge.

Next week, wounds healed, with a bigger gun, he returned. The bear was rooting around in the same patch of berry bushes. The hunter took a shot, and to his horror, the bear just swatted it off, and turned to look who was bothering him. He sighed when he saw the hunter, took away his gun and did him again. It was quite painful this time. The bear put his all into it. The hunter crawled back, too worn out to even think revenge.

But think it he did, being born of a martial race, and two weeks later, pads and bandages off, he returned hopefully with a really big heavy calibre rifle. He sneaked up on the bear and took a shot. And his blood ran cold as the bear turned and looked disbelievingly at him. The bear came up, took away his gun, and undressed him, almost tenderly. And he asked him the question I've been wanting to ask you.

It isn't about the hunting, is it?

In hindsight, yeah now that realllly puts everything in perspective, not only limiting to him but overall. :lol:

What a load of rubbish 1971 was the only circumstance that hindus can win any war, your only victory comes when your enemy is unable to supply its forces

Thats pathetic

Hindus are wannabes ashamed at there cowardly history and subjegation they make upcountless myths and excuses e.g 1000 years of muslim rule article

Instead of admitting that they were largely subjegated because they are generally poor fighters and physically weak they make up.1001 excuses

The fact that pakistan has survived being 6 times smaller then pakistan is.a freaking miracle

The fact that india cant defeat a nation 6 times smaller then it is once again pathetic

A hunter went out hunting and was confronted by a grizzly. He took a shot, the grizzly looked around puzzled, saw the hunter cowering behind his gun, and stripped and bu**ered him. The hunter crawled back, nursing his sore bits, swearing revenge.

Next week, wounds healed, with a bigger gun, he returned. The bear was rooting around in the same patch of berry bushes. The hunter took a shot, and to his horror, the bear just swatted it off, and turned to look who was bothering him. He sighed when he saw the hunter, took away his gun and did him again. It was quite painful this time. The bear put his all into it. The hunter crawled back, too worn out to even think revenge.

But think it he did, being born of a martial race, and two weeks later, pads and bandages off, he returned hopefully with a really big heavy calibre rifle. He sneaked up on the bear and took a shot. And his blood ran cold as the bear turned and looked disbelievingly at him. The bear came up, took away his gun, and undressed him, almost tenderly. And he asked him the question I've been wanting to ask you.

A Apocryphal story clearly coming from an indian narrative -

In thy western halls of gold
When thou sittest in thy state,
Bards, that erst sublimely told
Heroic deeds, and sang of fate,
With fervour seize their adamantine lyres,
Whose chords are solid rays, and twinkle radiant fires.

Here Homer with his nervous arms
Strikes the twanging harp of war,
And even the western splendour warms,
While the trumpets sound afar:

But, what creates the most intense surprise,
His soul looks out through renovated eyes.

Then, through thy Temple wide, melodious swells
The sweet majestic tone of Maro's lyre:
The soul delighted on each accent dwells, -
Enraptur'd dwells, - not daring to respire,
The while he tells of grief around a funeral pyre.

'Tis awful silence then again;
Expectant stand the spheres;
Breathless the laurell'd peers,
Nor move, till ends the lofty strain,
Nor move till Milton's tuneful thunders cease,
And leave once more the ravish'd heavens in peace.

Thou biddest Shapspeare wave his hand,
And quickly forward spring
The Passions - a terrific band -
And each vibrates the string
That with its tyrant temper best accords,
While from their Master's lips pour forth the inspiring words.

A silver trumpet Spenser blows,
And, as its martial notes to silence flee,
From a virgin chorus flows
A hymn in praise of spotless Chastity.
'Tis still! Wild warblings from the Æolian lyre
Enchantment softly breathe, and tremblingly expire.

Next thy Tasso's ardent numbers
Float along the pleased air,
Calling youth from idle slumbers,
Rousing them from Pleasure's lair: -
Then o'er the strings his fingers gently move,
And melt the soul to pity and to love.

But when Thoujoinest with the Nine,
And all the powers of song combine,
We listen here on earth:
Thy dying tones that fill the air,
And charm the ear of evening fair,
From thee, great God of Bards, receive their heavenly birth. ~ Keats

- We will have to defend what is ours, from our enemies, amen.

What a load of rubbish 1971 was the only circumstance that hindus can win any war, your only victory comes when your enemy is unable to supply its forces

Thats pathetic

Hindus are wannabes ashamed at there cowardly history and subjegation they make upcountless myths and excuses e.g 1000 years of muslim rule article

Instead of admitting that they were largely subjegated because they are generally poor fighters and physically weak they make up.1001 excuses

The fact that pakistan has survived being 6 times smaller then pakistan is.a freaking miracle

The fact that india cant defeat a nation 6 times smaller then it is once again pathetic

I'm sure there's a bear in your life. You just have to look.

But think it he did, being born of a martial race :rofl:, and two weeks later, pads and bandages off, he returned hopefully with a really big heavy calibre rifle. He sneaked up on the bear and took a shot. And his blood ran cold as the bear turned and looked disbelievingly at him. The bear came up, took away his gun, and undressed him, almost tenderly. And he asked him the question I've been wanting to ask you.

The best post I have read in a really long time.. Salute to you sir.. :tup:

Thats pathetic

look here... another Indophobic one is here....Oh yeah ruling for 10000000 years :rofl:

You were freaking dominated as much as a conquered people could be dominated

Making excuses about villages and bits of area here and there is stupid when the superpower for many centuries were muslims

You were freaking dominated as much as a conquered people could be dominated

Making excuses about villages and bits of area here and there is stupid when the superpower for many centuries were muslims

It definitely isn't about the hunting. Memo to myself: shift to suspenders.

Err.. It was you guys who were conquered and dominated. The fact that you are converted Muslims is a testimony to that...

Says you, my people were never conquered or dominated, we chose to embrace our new faith - I know this clashes with your world view - but it is the truth, we even have the Sufi's shrine to this day - that converted us.

Says you, my people were never conquered or dominated, we chose to embrace our new faith - I know this clashes with your world view - but it is the truth, we even have the Sufi's shrine to this day - that converted us.

Some people hug the bear back.

I know.. such folklore was created to lessen the shame of having to give up your forefather's religion after being defeated by the invaders...

Back
Top Bottom