What's new

J&K: Pakistan fires at the Uri sector, kills one Indian Army JCO

And you counted each and every bullet fired????

Indian responds is much milder than that of the opponent.

agree with you that Congress is busy with their election agenda than the situation on the border.

as we don't know indian response? we are here in fight with you since 1947 not today

RIP to the Jawan. Responce will come soon just like always.

as we don't know indian response? we are here in fight with you since 1947 not today
Only Chinese and Pakistani know what India is all about. You cheat the whole world, but you can't cheat us. That so call independant policy will allow shoot bhai bhai if needed.

How the hell do you know i don't have a job? I promise i earn much more than you do. That's all.
Then how the hell do you know that I don't have a life.
And honestly I don't care how much you earn, that was for your 50 cent response.

If China wanna enlarge its land, Pakistan shall have been the priority target we chosed cause its weaker than India. We lived peacefully with Pakistan for the last 60 years, Have Indian ever thought about why?

Then how the hell do you know that I don't have a life.
And honestly I don't care how much you earn, that was for your 50 cent response.

Come on, we have GDP size triple than you. You wann dick measureing now?

what you want sonia jee take RPG and go to border ?

no i want to send all congress leaders in pakistan and pappu as your PM. :-D

On topic - if government wants then they can find many way to counter loc issues. Every solution does not require direct involvement.

If China wanna enlarge its land, Pakistan shall have been the priority target we chosed cause its weaker than India. We lived peacefully with Pakistan for the last 60 years, Have Indian ever thought about why?
i respect China a lot.. despite border issues we don't fire at you bcz you are a peaceful country....

PAKISTAN IS EVIL COUNTRY, they produce terrorists to harm my country. I can die for country to protect it....JAI HIND

i respect China a lot.. despite border issues we don't fire at you bcz you are a peaceful country....

PAKISTAN IS EVIL COUNTRY, they produce terrorists to harm my country. I can die for country to protect it....JAI HIND
I have admited that Pakistan has terrorist group, but PA is not terrorist man. Those terrorist living in Pakistan even killed Pakistanis, you can't simply label Pakistani as terrorist. I understand your passion, but PA soldiers die as well in the conflicts. The most important part in the conflicts is to restrain yourself from killing civillians. I also strongly condeme those terrorist killing Indian civillian in Mumbai.

The news about an Indian soldier becoming a martyr .

But the ones who are @ss burnt is a chinese who is running loose here .

Why ?? Not even GOD knows .

Back
Top Bottom