What's new

J&K: Pakistan fires at the Uri sector, kills one Indian Army JCO

You make Pakistan army looks like war criminal, and you guys stand out of this and deliver RIP. Come on, this is a confrontation. People die due to its aspiration for lands.

PA is inferior interms of man power and weapon along the border, why everytime India act like the weaker side to claim others wrongdoing. I mean do any Indian member believe PA will randomely attack Indian soldiers why they are not behave aggressively?

No thanks.
How much you earn daily?
You can earn more by stopping this sh*t and getting a job, don't you think?
How the hell do you know i don't have a job? I promise i earn much more than you do. That's all.

Thanks for your compliment, i was but now something changed. I want a peace broder between Pakistan and India, but i simply don't believe that everytime Indian soldiers get killed. Pakistan soldiers are immortal?
they die too..

Srinagar: An Indian Army officer was killed and another injured along the Line of Control (LoC) in north Kashmir’s Uri sector after a fresh ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops on the intervening night of Sunday and Monday.

A junior commissioned officer, Prakash Chander, was killed in the firing, according to army officials. Chander, a native of Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand, belonged to the Kumaon Regiment.

Army spokesman Naresh Vij told Hindustan Times that the firing took place near Kaman post, the place where the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus crosses the LoC.

“It was around 12am that the patrol party was fired upon by Pakistani soldiers in which one of our officers was killed,” Vij said, adding that the Indian Army has lodged a strong protest with Pakistan over the hotline.

The Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus service has been suspended following the incident.

The repeated ceasefire violations by the Pakistan army have triggered fear and panic among civilians in the border areas, mostly in Jammu region of the state, forcing them to migrate to safer places.

Last week, Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah had said the ceasefire violations cannot be tolerated and that the Centre should explore “other options” in case the attacks continue.

"Obviously this cannot be one-sided affair. It cannot be a situation where we are at the receiving end and no response is given," he had said.
http://www.newsx.com/national/natio...in-fresh-ceasefire-violation-by-pak-along-loc

We captured many Indian soldiers in 1962, but we never kill any of them after surrender. We Chinese know how Indian goverment play dirty and forward policy along the border, we are not gullible cause we know the history. You guys shot Bhai Bhai and call China backstabber. How the hell your goverment lies like this?

No thanks.
How much you earn daily?
You can earn more by stopping this sh*t and getting a job, don't you think?
I posted 3000 pops, CCp shall pay me 1500 Yuan. That's not enough to buy a decent cloth in my hometown, maybe next time i will do it for free.

Back
Top Bottom