What's new

J&K: Infiltrators occupy Indian village along the LoC, say sources

The way reckless PA is behaving in the last few months I am sure there is a big power tussle between them and the Nawaz government

Go on dude your Army failed to prove PA involvement in killings of IA Soldiers & your defence minister himself changed his statement 3 times.
Go on learn to prove things first before abising your neighbours of insurgency.

Amazing If true.

This strike certainly prove that indian army is similar to the rest of indians.

Next time we should launch a massive attack to recapture parts of kashmir valley

shame on you guys. after loosing all the war with india, pakistan is proud of its fighting skill and clams imaginary victory you never learns and still fight only to loss the war with india.

Pakistan has achieved everything with kashmir insurgency.

An entry into kashmir once or twice in one year to boost the moral of kashmir for the rise in kashmir insurgency is further Good for us and Much worse for you.

the moral boost of local kashmiri results in situation like past week when 12 of indian troops were killed

And for all that, Indian Kashmir remains Indian. Keep waging wars and losing, to "boost morale" as you claim.

Indian media is opening its big mouth again, making things up to comfort the fragile ego of Indians. Yawn. Boring.

madam ji,it is a kashmiri source.

Your Army Officers are still in accused of bribing Kashmiris politicians & media and involved in covert operations inside Pakistan……:lol:

;) its refreshing that Indians have started giving credit to the credibility of greater Kashmir although all newspapers in Indian Occupied Kashmir have stalks of Indian funding.

Secondly I stand by my statement which I posted in that 30 militants trapped thread. I said Indian Army came up with fake claim and it has been proven by this thread as well.

My point is not about whether Pakistan had done kargil again or not. My point is Indian army fooled entire India by telling lie about trapping of militants ;)

just to save own skin

NOTE: OH BTW howcome Indian intelligence gave inputs to greater Kashmir?? ;) nice banya approach to disrupt Peace efforts by Pakistani and Indian PM.

These Indian hawks wont like peace.
@nuclearpak

The news is not from "greater Kashmir", it is from "rising Kashmir", which is not a Pakistani propaganda piece.

If you had read the article before commenting, you would have known that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet this misadventure was to derail the Manmohan-Nawaz meeting, PA will do it's level best so that peace between India and Pakistan is not possible. Before talking to India, Pakistan should get it's house in order.

:omghaha:
If PA would be involved then such news was heard by Pakistani source of Indian soldiers killing……:rofl:
they didn't needed to send some people there.

Indian army is best at killing civilians that's all.

You lost few soldiers to freedom fighters in Indian occupied Kashmir and the day it happened the next day your Indian army released lies to the media that 30 "militants" are trapped and now this story which at its best seems to be another psyops to undermine Nawaz-Manmohan Peace efforts.

That's all Indian warmongering media does NOT want any peace because it will render its masala churning factor jobless
Just commenting on freedom fighter aspect... You are loosing countless number of soldiers and civilians to similar freedom fighters in Balochistan and against the real soldiers of Islam (talibans in tribal areas and KPK)

And for all that, Indian Kashmir remains Indian. Keep waging wars and losing, to "boost morale" as you claim.

I beg to differ

Pakistan kashmir remain with Pakistan ever since 1948 while india has lost a very big part aksai chin to china.

withdrawal from siachen anyone??

The news is not from "greater Kashmir", it is from "rising Kashmir", which is not a Pakistani propaganda piece.

If you had read the article before commenting, you would have known that.

If some media is sold to IA Genrals then Its not Pakistani propagenda pice while if any paper is free and doing what it should do then its a propagenda piece………:sick:
All hail ideot…:rofl:

I beg to differ

Pakistan kashmir remain with Pakistan ever since 1948 while india has lost a very big part aksai chin to china.

india lost it,but claims it,while u gave shaksgam valley for a friendship deeper than oceans and higher than mountains.

*Bangladesh never was half of our country rather even more than 1/4th of Pakistan.
*Bangladesh's themselves wanted to get seperated.otherwise no matter how much force india could use.seperation of Bangladesh was impossible
But again they themselves wanted to seperate so.
Yes.. But without Indian army help, they wouldnt have been able to.. And the Indian army was able to do what it did, because the world opinion did not go against it..

If i reckon than a damage of more than 50k civilians,10k soldiers and billions worth money is enough damage pak has given to india in the form of Kashmir insurgency.

And if you see the cost Pak has incurred (in terms of becoming a terrorist wasteland for all practical purposes) for keeping those wild animals in its backyard to give that damage to India, it seems more like a self goal that Pak army has committed.. :)

While the Kashmiri are now enough mature and killing dozens of indians each months.(By indian here i mean indian soldiers)

I always thought some Pakistanis were weak in history.. But looks like Maths is also not your strong point :)

Have you seen how Pakistani civilians and slaughtering Pakistani forces every day and then you talk about military deaths in J&K :rofl:

Go on dude your Army failed to prove PA involvement in killings of IA Soldiers & your defence minister himself changed his statement 3 times.
Go on learn to prove things first before abising your neighbours of insurgency.

Yes we failed to prove Kargil was done by PA regulars, 26/11 was done by Pakistanis..etc. You can't wake up a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Back
Top Bottom