What's new

J-20 OFFICIAL NAME IS "BLACK EAGLE"

Mind your language MR.
He is not a novice like you. If he is saying it means he mean it. We all know the aviation failures of Indian industry and all ur so called Indigenous platforms are in development since Mr. PAF ACE himself was in Kinder garden.... thats why he is remembering those projects as his childhood fiction movie trailers. Why not u come with an argument and bet him that they will see deployment before the J-20 does......
Dont u believe in the Indigenous capabilities of ur country men:azn::cool:

aur hum usay pyar se VIKI keh ker bulayein gey... hey VIKI baby go and down the FA.....( Fuckin aircraft)

1. J-REX ? :hitwall:

2. J-20 Flying Giant Panda? :azn:

3. J-20 Panda Express? :smitten:

4. J-20 Enterprise Miao Miao? :china:

No?

hmmm... how about

5. J-20 Harmonious Typhoon? :agree:

6. J-20 Kung Pao Raptor? :toast_sign:

7. J-20 HotPot Dynasty? :lol:

or

8. J-20 Grandpa Wok? :rofl:

How about J20 Panda Warrior like this?
f07f725_m.jpg

11177_1250435859p5Ww.jpg

I prefer "Peregrine Falcon"

But NATO callsigns sometimes are pretty weird. For example, what the heck is a "Fishbed" or a "Flanker" or a "Fishpot" or a "Frogfoot"?

NATO callsigns are usually meant to degrade and make fun of their prospective aircrafts. Frogfoot, fishbed, backfire, fagot, flounder, flatpack, etc. With the exception of Fulcrum for the MiG29 which the Russians actually use themselves, possibly because of the "pivotal" role the plane plays in Russian Air Defence.

The name should be J20 Furious Panda :lol:

Sigh... I personally think the Panda is just about the dumbest animal evolutionarily. It's a bear that eats bamboo... a plant that completely dies off every 50 years or so... its paint job looks like it has a tiny jacket on and it doesn't like sex... Talk about unfit to survive...

I still remember stories from my mom about how she and her classmates had to go feed the pandas when the Bamboo forests flowered and died.

Sigh... I personally think the Panda is just about the dumbest animal evolutionarily. It's a bear that eats bamboo... a plant that completely dies off every 50 years or so... its paint job looks like it has a tiny jacket on and it doesn't like sex... Talk about unfit to survive...

I still remember stories from my mom about how she and her classmates had to go feed the pandas when the Bamboo forests flowered and died.

I never really understood the concept of trying to keep animals like these alive. If the evolutionary track failed these guys they seem to be goners already. I guess some animal has to keep the line at zoos extra long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom