What's new

J-10B equip with AESA radar?

aimarraul

Reaction score
hujfkn.jpg

30ii9v4.jpg

ZTCD¡°¶ºÄãÍ桱ÐÂͼ£º´ø°åשµÄ10B£¬¾Ý˵ÊÇÓÐÔ´| Ó¥»÷³¤¿Õ - ·ÉÑï¾üÊ ÐñÈÕ³ö¶«·½£¬¾«²ÊÔÚ·ÉÑï - powered by phpwind.net

```! i dont know why I'm still very speculate about AESA on J-10B`until i see a real video

Hey, bro, can you explain some more detail of the picture shown? you know i have problem reading those posts from your link.(simplfy Chinese).:oops:

it's all just guesses now ,i have enlarged the picture though ,you can see it's different from KLJ-10

some guys ( very reliable guys in cdf)disclosed.

j10b AESA will have 1200 T/R modules。J20 AESA will have 2200+ T/R modules.

why is that guy reliable, whats his user name, i need to check CDF, very curious? do you have any current pictures of Chinese AESA radars?``

One more slap in the fact to the idiots who think that the J-20 won't have AESA radars.

Take back ur slap... If china want AESA on J20 they will fit it.. No one is questioning that... If some one is asking something here, is just information... Whether u have any idea if China is working on AESA???

Take back ur slap... If china want AESA on J20 they will fit it.. No one is questioning that... If some one is asking something here, is just information... Whether u have any idea if China is working on AESA???

Sigh, China has had AESA for a long time sea, land, and air based.

The only speculation was on fighter based AESA, and the latest pictures show those exist as well.

Back
Top Bottom