What's new

J-10 Fighters deployed in Air Base Near Sino-India Border

You are a bit wrong here.The aerodynamic characteristics of J-11 and Sukhoi is very different and so are its sensors.The turn rate,accelaration of Sukhoi-30MkI is better than J-11 because of the AL-31FP which has more thrust than the AL-31F,TVC also helps in performing extreme close-in-combat maneuvers such as the Bell,Herbst maneuver which the J-11 cant perform.In terms of BVR combat also J-10 would get to face much more advanced sensors against the MKI as compared to the J-11.The MKI has higher Angle-of-attack than the J-11 so practising with j-11 wont give the J-10 much familiar with the MKI.

J-11Bs now don't use AL-31F anymore, but the more powerful WS-10A.

this is the most hilarious part, 40m each for upgrading a 30 year old plane. 40 million for each! even a brand new j-10 would not cost that much.

i will say again go and try to find out what we will get in upgrades..........since you seems too busy let me try to tell you in short. by spending those 40 million we will convert each of our mirage into Rafael. 10 times better then j 10 ABCDEF or whatever i hope you understand now.

you want to buy european fighters first because you can't produce them, second because what you have can't compete j-10 or even jf-17. so iaf turns to raf. or typhoon for a similar air superoity aircraft.

but when you get them they gonna face j-20. well who should be blamed for that?

And this is based on what?

f22 don't have canard because it is an old design. and Lockheed-martin is so arrogant to believe that based on their superiority of the engine they don't need canard to enhance the fighter's ability.

if canard is a bad choice why the iaf kick off the ones without canards, fa-18?

Self whipped/fail.

i will say again go and try to find out what we will get in upgrades..........since you seems too busy let me try to tell you in short. by spending those 40 million we will convert each of our mirage into Rafael. 10 times better then j 10 ABCDEF or whatever i hope you understand now.

I wondered just how idiotic Indians could get.

I was not disappointed.

Im really interested in the AC-313 chopper.

Wolf Wistle
:lol:

India moves fighters to border.
Chinese do it too.

India moves tanks,
Chinese move them too.

India deploys Army,
Chinese too bring fourth their men in Camu.

Too cold, doesnt seem like a cold war does it?

Wolf Wistle
:lol:

India moves fighters to border.
Chinese do it too.

India moves tanks,
Chinese move them too.

India deploys Army,
Chinese too bring fourth their men in Camu.

Too cold, doesnt seem like a cold war does it?

Too bad current PLAAF main strike platforms like JH-7A and H-6 are not deployed on Tibet, since finally you always expect your air to ground firepower to helpe wipping out the enemy.

i kinda have a feeling that china and russia or even the european countries are working together. it goes like this, china make some new toys so russians and the europeans can sell theirs to india at double price.

this is the most hilarious part, 40m each for upgrading a 30 year old plane. 40 million for each! even a brand new j-10 would not cost that much.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

and your fear about j-20 vs pakfa is reasonable.

j10
donkey.jpg

mki
arabian_horse_boss.jpg

rest i dont want to say anything more

for example, india is angry about china re-selling rd-93 within jf-17 to pakistan but can't stop russia from exporting it to china.

i kinda have a feeling that china and russia or even the european countries are working together. it goes like this, china make some new toys so russians and the europeans can sell theirs to india at double price.

Yeah, as usual, PAK FA is going to turn into another Gorshkov deal.

indians can troll as they will but still have to pay huge amount of money to foreign companies.
well happy shopping and maybe you can save the world.

Back
Top Bottom