What's new

J-10: Chinas new fighter!

I think china include big provine. And the name is pakistan:victory: china pakistan bhai bhai. I just remember 1962.

China is not Pakistan's friend. China is helping Pakistan because it wants to weaken India who it views as a strategic rival.

China has disputes with almost every one of its neighbours - and China views ethnic Chinese living abroad as being Chinese citizens. Even in the US where there is a high degree of intermarriage it is not uncommon for US born Chinese to view China as their homeland.

Han Chinese view anyone who is not Han as being inferior - even other Chinese racial groups in China are heavily descriminated against. Pakistanis are far more likely to be treated fairly by India than by China.

The J-10 was designed by Israel using funds supplied by the US. General Dynamics complained because the "lavi" was a competitor to the F-16 and the US cut off the funds that Israel needed to put it in to production. Israel later sold the design to China to recoup some of their investment. The US didn't complain because the design was 20 years out of date.

hey moron, how about do yourself a favor and see the wiki article named J-9 to get some background information about J-10?

hey moron, how about do yourself a favor and see the wiki article named J-9 to get some background information about J-10?

Hey ...... ,
Wiki is not consider as neutral source here in ... Please provide some links, chinese one will also do.. i m really very much interested to know more about j10..

Hey ...... ,
Wiki is not consider as neutral source here in ... Please provide some links, chinese one will also do.. i m really very much interested to know more about j10..

Go to Sinodefence, you d*******. There are plenty of technical threads on J-10 there.

China is not Pakistan's friend. China is helping Pakistan because it wants to weaken India who it views as a strategic rival.

China has disputes with almost every one of its neighbours - and China views ethnic Chinese living abroad as being Chinese citizens. Even in the US where there is a high degree of intermarriage it is not uncommon for US born Chinese to view China as their homeland.

Han Chinese view anyone who is not Han as being inferior - even other Chinese racial groups in China are heavily descriminated against. Pakistanis are far more likely to be treated fairly by India than by China.

52014a68210f0d28c5f98ec1e4ccb59f.jpg

The J-10 was designed by Israel using funds supplied by the US. General Dynamics complained because the "lavi" was a competitor to the F-16 and the US cut off the funds that Israel needed to put it in to production. Israel later sold the design to China to recoup some of their investment. The US didn't complain because the design was 20 years out of date.

Wow!!
Whether it is reverse engine or copy of another ,The main thing is that it fire real bullet that has the capacity to kill people:confused:

Anhedral canard design.
Differential canard design.
Twist main wing design.

The aerodynamic design ,FBw system design,and the Integration System of Fire Control/Navigation are much more advanced and difficult than the Lavi's.

According to the papers issued on the specialized magazines, All of those technology have been researched for many years.
But the Lavi's function is that provided the Chinese engineer a chance to see a entity that can work.

Wow!!
Whether it is reverse engine or copy of another ,The main thing is that it fire real bullet that has the capacity to kill people:confused:

J10 is the most superior and mysterious Bird , this levi thing is just rumor , now will every flying bird now copy of Levi ???

I think not if that was case we all would have F15 flying in our yards :coffee:

J10 is the most agile fighters with solid avionics - lets not forget china makes 99% of electronics from watches to computer chips

I am a novice Chinese people! I just registered with this forum will soon not be laughed at the Ha ha!
J10 will soon be emerging in the brotherly country! The negotiations are also being carried out ~ Shasha India's arrogance!

Back
Top Bottom