What's new

I've killed alot of Arabs in my life and there's no problem with that

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you catch terrorists, you have to simply kill them," Bennett allegedly said, according to a report in the Hebrew-language print edition of Yedioth Ahronoth

So don't complain Mr.Bennett if we catch you simply,as we will kill you..:rofl:

There is no propaganda when it comes to Palestinian issue. It's very clear that the Zionist state is the real terrorist. Anyway, you're not the only one who talks like this, every Zionist sc*ms use excuses...
Pls Check this

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Report by Abbas

No Israelis in future Palestinian state, Abbas says | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

eel sorry for them. Oh, an Indian living in Israel, do you know what they do to Eritreans and Ethiopeans? :laughcry:

:offpost:

check the posts posted by Israeli's in PeeDF ..

No worries dude, i'll cover it up for you. Less than 5-10 minutes videos will be due, just set the quality to 240p or 360p.

we can get millions of results in Youtube fifty of them Israeli Favored and another are Palestinian favored

Why am I talking to someone who lives in Israel who use disgusting lies like everyone of them does? I'm not going to say it again, the fact is Israel is the real terrorist and it will remain a terrorist state until Palestine will be liberated as promise. Is their a Gharqad tree in your backyard? :sniper:

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "The Hour will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. The Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allah! There is a Jews behind me, come and kill him!’ (All the trees will say this except for the Gharqad, for it is one of the trees of the Jews.’".

No worries dude, i'll cover it up for you. Less than 5-10 minutes videos will be due, just set the quality to 240p or 360p.

Israel kills Palestinians under the pretext of terrorism - YouTube
Israeli ZIONIST Nazi's Show how Arrogant & DISGUSTING they Really are - YouTube

what a great person helen thomas is.

you need to come back to india, and all the europeans in israel need to get back to their own countries.
only let arab jews stay in palestine.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a great person helen thomas is.
well not really
Helen Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
During the speech, Thomas said: "Congress, the White House, Hollywood and Wall Street are owned by Zionists. No question, in my opinion."
Thomas herself reacted with scolding remarks saying that "the leaders of Wayne State University have made a mockery of the First Amendment
well in USA you can have racist , xenophobic words and say "i can say it because of the First Amendment"
how she'd respond to people who say she's anti-Semitic, Thomas responded: 'I'd say I'm a Semite. What are you talking about?'".
unhonest answer. of course people blame her for her anti Jews comments.
and she is Arab by her parents from Tripoli in Lebanon , a majority of sunni arab population .

well not really
Helen Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well in USA you can have racist , xenophobic words and say "i can say it because of the First Amendment"

unhonest answer. of course people blame her for her anti Jews comments.
and she is Arab by her parents from Tripoli in Lebanon , a majority of sunni arab population .

she is a semite, arabs are semites i hope you know.
there is nothing with anything you quoted as her saying, she is telling the truth.

I guess financing the destruction of Iraq Libya Syria and to some extent Egypt By pro Israel Arabs to please Israel didn't get the respect you were hoping for oh what a shame.

you need to come back to india, and all the europeans in israel need to get back to their own countries.
only let arab jews stay in palestine.

I don't get it, why do you want them to go back to where they came from and exclude yourself, unless you were born in the US.

The only solution is to accept the so-called two States solution and all.

she is a semite, arabs are semites i hope you know.
there is nothing with anything you quoted as her saying, she is telling the truth.

no she is not saying the truth when she is saying that everything in USA is owned by zionism
this is a fantasm
this is one part of conspiracy sickness that sadly invaded our world

she can criticize the policy of Israel ok but giving a such simple conception of USA ... is not only unfair
but insulting towards the country she is living in

Back
Top Bottom