What's new

It's Tibet

showing 1000km of india in ur maps does not make that area chinese & stapled visa does not make kashmir a seperate country. so go & get fresh air.:lol:

BUT Kashmir is a DISPUTED Territory :azn:

We already testing yr gutless goi we showed 1000km of india in our map , we issue stappled vissa in kashmire, and wht do u do in return ?u dun even dare to mention one china policy with china. now be a good boy and listen to what big brother china tell u.

Tibet, occupied south tibet is an integral part of China
Occupied Jammu and kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan(including laddakh) .:china::pakistan:
Pakistan-China friendship long live

This is Tibet and Tibet is in China.

Now coming to the writer he says

China's irrational fears about India's democracy will fuel their strategic competition possibly leading to military confrontation, says N.V.Subramanian

So how many bharatis are prepared for war

it's for u, not for us.:azn:

It's for whole world, NOT just us :cool:

According to UN, Jammu and Kashmir is a disputed land between Bharat and Pakistan, right of self determination is appealed by the Kashmiris and the world community BUT Bharatis are not giving that basic right to Kashmiris :confused:

I guess, Bharat is a member of UN, right? :smokin:

According to UN, Jammu and Kashmir is a disputed land between Bharat and Pakistan, right of self determination is appealed by the Kashmiris and the world community BUT Bharatis are not giving that basic right to Kashmiris :confused:

which U.N are u talking abt. a org. without spine. no one cares abt. U.N. it hardly matters what U.N thinks or says.

which U.N are u talking abt. a org. without spine. no one cares abt. U.N. it hardly matters what U.N thinks or says.

Ohh Really? :angel:

That's why Bharat is dying to be a member of UNSC ? :rofl:

What a waste of Crying by the Bharati establishment :flame:

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

how many of the leaders critisized india on kashmir,world is made up of these leaders representing their countries

what??? just two facts. come with more facts.:p:P:sick::sick:

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always." -
-- Mahatma Gandhi

No matter how many innocent women(kashmir) you rape, innocent children you kill, disrespect the elderly at the end you will fall

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always." -
-- Mahatma Gandhi

^^ mahatma gandhi's views won't work nowadays....

Last edited:
IF u show some imagined borderlin,issue some childish visas..
we'll show u these when ur PM visits India..
How is this..?
15slid3.jpg

Like it???

You like this? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom