What's new

It's Tibet

they already did last year and you were just watching them come in.
They Came. They Conquered. They wrote chinese on your land

Then we keep Dalai Lama who's against China under our eyes.
We respect him.
We also home the world's largest Tibetan population.
We also said that Tibet was not part of 'One China' when wen jaiobo(weird name) was in India.
And what did china do then?

More importantly, China has now completed the Motou County Tunnel! Now China can bring in heavy artillery and MRLS to pound Indian mountain troops into the soil. And China is building airbases everywhere in Tibet for PLAAF to launch strikes deep into India with J-11B.

More importantly, China has now completed the Motou County Tunnel! Now China can bring in heavy artillery and MRLS to pound Indian mountain troops into the soil. And China is building airbases everywhere in Tibet for PLAAF to launch strikes deep into India with J-11B.

India didn't know it?
And we were all sleeping.
okay??
:hitwall:

Award for "most stupid comment" goes to you. Guys please do not reply.:thinktank:
On a serious note: Please discuss, dont provoke

Why does bharat think that tibet is a part of bharat, while historically it has never been

India and Indians dont believe that..

arunachel pardesh is a part of India.

Your Indian media has reported it too! Now, Southern Tibet is connected back to the motherland. Our heavy equipment is ready to move in to build roads all the way down to the plains of northeastern India.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

No offence to indians, but My chinese friends tell me that during 1962 war they occupied all of Assam and came down down to Calcutta but after looking at the face of poverty they left because they thought its better for indians to die in hunger than in war

Then we keep Dalai Lama who's against China under our eyes.
We respect him.
We also home the world's largest Tibetan population.
We also said that Tibet was not part of 'One China' when wen jaiobo(weird name) was in India.
And what did china do then?
Derp.

Also it's Wen Jiabao, it's not weird, it's only because you are Indian.

is it a declaration of war if india dare to interfere in china internal policy.
If u had said these words before 1970...I would accept...
Coz there were
NO Machine guns..
NO Huge no. tanks..
NO war preparedness..
NO Su-30's,MRCA,mirages...
NO AC,Stealth frigates,Nuke submarines..
NO NUKES,NO BIO-Weapons...
NO Ballistic missiles which could reach Bejing..
After 1974,Smiling buddha test,ur hope of war is gone...
Bhai..
It's 2010....:rofl:
Get up... we are entering 2011...:lol:
We know how to bring justice to thousands of Tibetians exiles in India.....

Last edited:
Don't be in delusion..

1)In India we don't waste time digging tunnels..
That's why we use modern Air lifters...C-130J and C-17...ANd build MTA's
2)Do u think Su-30's armed with nukes and the SAM's will be eating bananas with chopstick's..:lol:
And just yesterday,development of FGFA offcial started...U should be worrying of FGFA entering ur air space rather than ur J-11B's..
Get up another 8 days for 2011

No offence to indians, but My chinese friends tell me that during 1962 war they occupied all of Assam and came down down to Calcutta but after looking at the face of poverty they left because they thought its better for indians to die in hunger than in war
Yes,it was said by ur friend but not true...

Even i can say,japanese invaded china,occupied bejing..saw and thought..
"Can't live with these copy cats other wise we will also become copycats"
and they left..
See this is said by me..will u believe..
So now don't troll....

Bring it on!
;)

Btw,dare not keep your foot in Kashmir issue.
:cool:

We already testing yr gutless goi we showed 1000km of india in our map , we issue stappled vissa in kashmire, and wht do u do in return ?u dun even dare to mention one china policy with china. now be a good boy and listen to what big brother china tell u.

I wonder what was in Gen. Dipak's mind when he said, Indian Military is prepared for a two front WAR lol fighting Worlds Largest Army on one side and fighting World's 6th largest Army on the other :P LOL Indian would be doomed like this..

Gen. Dipak seems to be a ISI man to me :P He left no stone unturned to convince Bharatis to see themselves as SUPER POWER :P

C'mon! Don't mess with China ;)

We already testing yr gutless goi we showed 1000km of india in our map , we issue stappled vissa in kashmire, and wht do u do in return ?u dun even dare to mention one china policy with china. now be a good boy and listen to what big brother china tell u.

showing 1000km of india in ur maps does not make that area chinese & stapled visa does not make kashmir a seperate country. so go & get fresh air.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom