What's new

Its Official: JXX is going to test fly in the next few days

I like this fanpic better, it's basically a high-res version of a supposed leak from Chengdu:

271048164ef69186c68472d.jpg

And here's the supposed leak:

r1589731420100415114355.jpg

There are some differences, of course, but the general shapes of the two are pretty similar.

Last edited:
I like this fanpic better, it's basically a high-res version of a supposed leak from Chengdu:

And here's the supposed leak:
You are quoting pictures from another forum's attached posts. You will have to save those pictures and upload on image hosting sites like imageshack.us

Not everybody will register there to see those pics

@ no. 47

First pic is my favourite. I think it just looks more sexy than other pics.

I must say, the pics are awesome. One of these might be my next wallpaper.

But for a 5th gen, these pics don't look authentic.

Congrates to the Chinese brothers may j-xx take maiden flight real soon.For those who think design is not stealthy please leave it for the experts and the people who are building it i dont think they are investing in it to be not stealthy.

Not that i want to reign in on anyone's parade .
You are free to enjoy the concept art as you please but ,

a friendly reminder this was the concept art for the PAK-FA / FGFA

152948.jpg

152947.jpg

it was very awesome,

and even quoted by Sukhoi as saying they were very close to the real thing

in the end we got this

pakfa1akshut.jpg

pakfa2akshut.jpg

I am just saying ,

This cool PS plane

shenyangxxjj14fa02oo4.jpg

As awesome as they are , does not mean they are anywhere close to the real thing

Last edited:
And this was my favorite pic

I was seriously disappointed when I saw the real PakFa pics. The actual plane didn't look anywhere close to the fan art. The photoshop pic was just the coolest pic I had ever seen. :oops:

I was seriously disappointed when I saw the real PakFa pics. The actual plane didn't look anywhere close to the fan art. The photoshop pic was just the coolest pic I had ever seen. :oops:
hahah .. same with me. I was really fascinated by the fan art. But the T50 looks like the beauty to me, now that the influence of fan pic is over.

Heh yea, it's def a very cool looking piece of fanart!

Also, I think we all know that they're just fanarts, nobody's saying it's the real thing. However, a pretty reliable poster on another board did say about 3 months ago that this pic supposedly look basically identical to the real thing:

1002051626b988aae4ffb14.jpg

Out of all the fanarts I've seen of the JXX, the supposed Chengdu leak pics bear the strongest resemblance to that pic, so maybe there's some merit to it? It's also entirely possible that one of the pics is simply inspired by the other. I suppose we'll just have to wait!

Back
Top Bottom