What's new

Its getting hot in here!!!!!

its gods blessing that india is developing so fast...
even global economic depression didn't affected India's growth rate...
its is now proved Indians are moving in right direction..:smokin:

1465.gif

9% GDP syndrome works again.

:azn:

even here in the southern hemisphere, summers are getting longer and hotter. Even during rainy days it can be very hot.

F*%$ing global warming. If it weren't for the polar bears, i would pray the polar ice caps would just hurry up and melt already, so we can all get some cool air!

Sun shows no mercy, Bhusawal sizzles at 47.5 degrees

New Delhi: With the sun showing no mercy, it was another hot day today at most places in the country, including in Bhusawal in Maharashtra where the mercury rose to a sizzling 47.5 degree celsius.

The night-time temperature in the town was also above normal at 29 degrees.

Daytime temperatures were also on the upswing in nothern India where Hisar in Haryana experienced a high of 44.1 degree, seven degrees above normal, the Met office said.

Ambala and Karnal saw the mercury touch 42.6 and 43 degrees respectively, seven and eight notches above the usual for this time of the year.

The Union Territory of Chandigarh experienced the hottest April day at 42.7 degrees, breaking a 30-year-old record. The earlier record was 42.6 degrees, recorded on April 21, 1980, the Met office said.

In Punjab, Patiala was the hottest place at a high of 43.5 degrees, up seven degrees above normal while the maximum temperature in Ludhiana was 42.2 degrees, six notches above normal.

The maximum in Amritsar was recorded at 39.2 degrees, five marks above normal.

The national capital saw the daytime temperature touch 43 degrees, a slight fall from yesterday's 43.7 degrees, a 52-year old high.

However, the minimum climbed to 30.6 degrees, crossing the 30 degree barrier last experienced in April 1969, the Met office said.

In Rajasthan, the relentless heat kept most people indoors with the mercury touching 45.5 degrees in Churu.

The Pink City saw the high reach 43.8 degrees.

In Uttarakhand, capital Dehradun saw the mercury settle at 39 degrees, seven marks above normal. The minimum was measured at 23.2 degrees, also seven degrees above normal.

However, in Himachal Pradesh, light showers and overcast skies in some parts brought down the mercury.

In the Queen of the Hills, the daytime temperature was recorded at 24.7 degrees, a significant drop from yesterday's 29.6 degrees.

Una was the hottest place in the state at a maximum of 37 degrees while Sundernagar experienced a high of 28.4 degrees and Dharamsala 31.2 degrees.

Sun shows no mercy, Bhusawal sizzles at 47.5 degrees

Islamabad had rain yesterday and today evening....not much but a little drizzle...weather did turn pleasant but summers are gona stick for a very long time....i dont know swimming too:(

Islamabad had rain yesterday and today evening....not much but a little drizzle...weather did turn pleasant but summers are gona stick for a very long time....i dont know swimming too:(

jump to the satluj.........you will automatically learn how to swim:partay:

The scientists are saying that the Volcano eruption in Europe will slows down the global warming.

It can cooled Earth's surface by 0.5°C.

"It is said that volcanic ashes sits in the atmosphere and actually absorbs thermal energy and also helps to shield the earth from sunlight, and caused discernible global cooling. The eruption of Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines in 1991 and Mexico’s Mount Chichon eruption in 1982 had a very demonstrable cooling effect."

lol that much change is negligible, we want more eruptions :lol:

Very hot in Indian Punjab. More than 42C max for day.

2-3 hours of load shedding nowadays. Some unlucky days even 4-5 hours.

How is the load shedding in Pak??

Islamabad has like 2-3 hours but other cities are like hell

even here in the southern hemisphere, summers are getting longer and hotter. Even during rainy days it can be very hot.

F*%$ing global warming. If it weren't for the polar bears, i would pray the polar ice caps would just hurry up and melt already, so we can all get some cool air!

If the polar caps melts the cities like Karachi and Mumbai will be under water. If u happen to stay in one of these u will get lot of cool air in hell.

wrong engalish bharati, and its pretty cool here, its the indians who are burning from inside and now by the grace of god, outside lol

Oh my engalish firend....I did not know burning elsewhere meant you :P....:lol:

:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom