What's new

It's a Time of Celebration Eid E Milad Un Nabi SAW MubArak

Allah says in Quran [2:253]

تِلْكَ الرُّسُلُ فَضَّلْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ ۘ مِّنْهُم مَّن كَلَّمَ اللَّهُ ۖ وَرَفَعَ بَعْضَهُمْ دَرَجَاتٍ
Those messengers - some of them We caused to exceed others. Among them were those to whom Allah spoke, and He raised some of them in degree ....
یہ پیغمبر (جو ہم وقتاً فوقتاً بھیجتے رہیں ہیں) ان میں سے ہم نے بعض کو بعض پر فضیلت دی ہے۔ بعض ایسے ہیں جن سے خدا نے گفتگو فرمائی اور بعض کے (دوسرے امور میں) مرتبے بلند کئے..

so please stop twisting everything to prove your point . Quote full Ayahs . I dont know what are you trying to prove here . Even Ahmadis believe that Muhammad (pbuh) was the greatest of all prophets ....

Sur's post was about Rasuls. Your post is about Prophets Nabi. Read the whole para from Quran if you have time. This english translation that you posted is wrong. They wrote messenger instead of prophet. Sur is correct, you are confused.

Last edited:
Sur's post was about Rasuls. Your post is about Prophets Nabi. Read the whole passage from Quran if you have time. He is correct, you are confused.

And what is your definition of Rasul ? You are saying the exact opposite . The verse I quoted was about rusul . Why try to blame translator ?? when word "Rasul" is mentioned in arabic in this verse and it talks about higher degrees of Harat Isa (jesus) and Hazrat Musa (moses)[in literal sense] , both rasuls...

The difference between Rasul and Nabi is that,
  1. A Rasul was a messenger of Allah who was given a new Shariat (codes of law) from Him. And a Nabi was also the messenger of Allah, but he was not given any new Shariat and followed the shariat of earlier Rasul. Sheikh Mufid, a great scholar of Islam writes in his book, Awa’il al-Maqalat, “every messenger is a prophet [Nabi], but not every Prophet is a Rasul [Apostle]. All Rasules were Nabi but all Nabis were not Rasuls.
  2. A Prophet is always a Nabi by birth, but a prophet become Rasul when he officially receives the post and declares it. For example, our Prophet Muhammad (sws) was Nabi by birth, but became Rasul when he officially got and delivered the message of Risalat at the age of 40.
  3. The Rasul [Apostle] receives the message from Allah Taala in many different manners such as, vision during sleep, direct communication with angels when he is awake. i.e., he can see and speak to the angels during communication of Divine message. But the Nabi [prophet] differs from the Rasul in that he does not see the angels when
    awake but sees during sleep.
  4. The Rasul is higher in rank than a Nabi.
Out of 25 Prophets mentioned in the Holy Quran, or among 124000 Nabis, Five were Rasul, and are called Ulu l-azm prophets, meaning those who possess a quality of determination and firmness.
The five Rasuls and Ulul-azm Prophets are:
1 - Hazrat Nooh (as)
2 - Hazrat Ibrahim (as)
3 - Hazrat Musa (as)
4 - Hazrat Isa (as)
5 - Hazrat Muhammad (sws)

Last edited:
lots of fatwas on my FB page by my jamat e islami fundo friends

Btw Mubaraks to all Muslims and non Muslims the birth of our Prophet (PBUH)

ignore those jamaati wahabi rats... they have no love for The Beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم in their hearts

I don't celebrate it since it is neither mentioned in the Noble Qur'an nor in the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) nor did Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself or his companions instruct us to do so.

But I have nothing against people celebrating it. Some people do it in Hijaz.

In the figh I follow (Shafi'i fiqh) it is permissible and some scholars have even recommend it while others have said or say that this is optional.

I am neutral meaning that I am neither against it per se or for it but I chose not to celebrate it.

I have "celebrated" it before though.

Why are you asking?

Brother,

Since you rightfully said that Shafi'i fiqh allows just as the remaining three Imams allow the celebration of The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم.

Why say that it is not written in the Qur'an and Sunnah when you and I know that everything the four Imaams say is in light of The Qur'an and Sunnah?

Last edited:
You should be very careful in what you say or imply in regards to The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم
You have tiny brain. Go play with goat. We cut cake or having lassi party, None of your business.

Masjid -e Nabavi صلى الله عليه و سلم Shar'eef is radiant and beautiful as always!

Congratulations to all of AhleSunnah wul Jummah (Sunnis only) on this blessed month!

Masjid-e-Nabvi.jpg

Last edited:
your a drunken fool and nothing more...

I've seen your posts where you have supported alcohol and now you post this garbage
ohh common man no more lame excuses or blames its early good morning of a shinny day :lol:

No, there are only two eid in Islam but if people want to add their own opinion and follow own thoughts than this is their right too. Man created religion, Religion is for man, Man is not for religion.

I know there is Bakra eid. That's the goat one right? Then a month later there is another eid. What is this eid then? Does it fall super early this year?

I know there is Bakra eid. That's the goat one right? Then a month later there is another eid. What is this eid then? Does it fall super early this year?
One Eid is after holy month of Ramadan, this is not goat Eid, while other comes after two and half month of Ramadan .this is goat Eid. So, over all two Eid in year.

Allah says in Quran [2:253]

تِلْكَ الرُّسُلُ فَضَّلْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ ۘ مِّنْهُم مَّن كَلَّمَ اللَّهُ ۖ وَرَفَعَ بَعْضَهُمْ دَرَجَاتٍ
Those messengers - some of them We caused to exceed others. Among them were those to whom Allah spoke, and He raised some of them in degree ....
یہ پیغمبر (جو ہم وقتاً فوقتاً بھیجتے رہیں ہیں) ان میں سے ہم نے بعض کو بعض پر فضیلت دی ہے۔ بعض ایسے ہیں جن سے خدا نے گفتگو فرمائی اور بعض کے (دوسرے امور میں) مرتبے بلند کئے..

so please stop twisting everything to prove your point . Quote full Ayahs . I dont know what are you trying to prove here . Even Ahmadis believe that Muhammad (pbuh) was the greatest of all prophets ....

And you conveniently ignored Prophet's ORDER in Hadees I quoted.:

The word mis-translated as "exceed" is "Faz'zalnaa" meaning some were "GIVEN more" than others by ALLAH. Rest of verse elaborates how some were "given more" ; "Those messengers We endowed with gifts (فَضَّلْنَا ) some above others..".. And some were raised in degrees is also before ALLAH... That does not give us a reason to put one of them above other, & ALLAH's order still stands and only ALLAH knows who's superior in status; that's NOT our job to decide... So YOU stop twisting & or get ready to face anger as Prophet himself expressed below.

I'm gonna follow what Prophet told me to. You make your choices.

Bukhari:volume:4, Book:55: Hadith Number:624 (also 608, 625, 626)
Narated By 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "None of you should say that I am better than Yunus (i.e. Jonah).
Bukhari:Volumn 004, Book 055, Hadith Number 626.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry (on that muslim), till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not even say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

So did you hear what Prophet himself ORDERed???
"...Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets..."

Now you want to make one superior to other thus disobey (Kufr) ALLAH's order in Quran & Prophet's order in Hadees, feel free. La'kum-Deen-u-Kum Wa'Lee-yaa-Deeen.

Mai naay Rusool-ALLAH kaa Hukam Sunaa Aur Maan Liyaa...
Tum apni man-gharatt zidd parr arraay rahoo.

رسول نے مان لیا جو کچھ اس پر اس کے رب کی طرف سے اترا ہے اور مسلمانوں نے بھی مان لیا سب نے الله کو اور اس کے فرشتوں کو اور اس کی کتابوں کو اور اس کے رسولوں کو مان لیا ہے کہتے ہیں کہ ہم اس کے پیغمبروں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور کہتے ہیں ہم نے سنا اور مان لیا اے ہمارے رب تیری بخشش چاہتے ہیں اور تیری ہی طرف لوٹ کر جانا ہے

-
(مسلمانو) کہو کہ ہم خدا پر ایمان لائے اور جو (کتاب) ہم پر اتری، اس پر اور جو (صحیفے) ابراہیم اور اسمٰعیل اور اسحاق اور یعقوب اور ان کی اولاد پر نازل ہوئے ان پر اور جو (کتابیں) موسیٰ اور عیسی کو عطا ہوئیں، ان پر، اور جو اور پیغمبروں کو ان کے پروردگار کی طرف سے ملیں، ان پر (سب پر ایمان لائے) ہم ان پیغمروں میں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اسی (خدائے واحد) کے فرمانبردار ہیں
-
کہو کہ ہم خدا پر ایمان لائے اور جو کتاب ہم پر نازل ہوئی اور جو صحیفے ابراہیم اور اسماعیل اور اسحٰق اور یعقوب اور ان کی اولاد پر اترے اور جو کتابیں موسیٰ اور عیسیٰ اور دوسرے انبیاء کو پروردگار کی طرف سے ملیں سب پر ایمان لائے ہم ان پیغمبروں میں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اسی (خدائے واحد) کے فرماں بردار ہیں

-

Last edited:
Special Favor of allah is on momin in 12 rabil ul awwal that he bless the ummah with his mehboob,habib and rehmatul lil alameen so we do our special appreciation to our lord almighty allah.
Let Me ask Every Pakistani why they celebrate August 14 independence day why they don't celebrate every day .
and why they celebrate independence day did Prophet saw did it or quran say them to celebrate NO
them why so please stop them to celebrate they will call you Gaddar and may be prosecute you.

When all the humanity was liberated with the light of prophet SAW then why the believer don't celebrate and be thank full to allah .
and you know what when allah was celebrating Milad un Adam who was unhappy "Iblees"
so by not celebrating the Milad Un Nabi SAW you are following the sunnah of Shaitan.
Each and every ayat of quran is Haq the manipulation is in your blood Devil worshipper .

Kidhar ki Kidhar Jaa Key Milai haay...!!!

Stop twisting everything to suit your fabrications\innovations:

In Quran:93:11 Prophet is being asked to mention (thank for) the favours of ALLAH that HE sent upon Prophet, From which angle this verse proposes celebrating birthdays, which is a ritual Western in origin. To "publicize favours of ALLAH" you don't to wait for one particular day in whole year. You should do that EVERY single day. Five times a day, each day, at least.

تو تم بھی یتیم پر ستم نہ کرنا (۹) اور مانگنے والے کو جھڑکی نہ دینا (۱۰) اور اپنے پروردگار کی نعمتوں کا بیان کرتے رہنا (۱۱)

Does this verse suggest that you should publicize the favours of ALLAH ONLY on 12-rabi-ul-awal???

Celebrating Milad is Allah's Sunnah quran is full of it
Allah is celebrating Milad of Hazrat Adam,Yahya,Isa so why Ashiq e rasool celebrated the modern time fake muslim get offended .
we know how you feel and we know how your father iblees felt .
but for Ashiq they will celebrate till qayamat and inshallah in jannat also with the grace of allah.Ameen.

Last edited:
You are Jahil no =1

All the title allah gave to Prophet Muhammed Saw you know which title he like the Most "Abdullah"

That is the greatness of this Prophet saw

Allah ne jis nabi ka jikar bulad ki hai [wara fana laka jikrak kaha kar us ka jikar to qayamat tak jari raha ga]
iblees to jala hai aur jalta rahaga wah wah kya baat hai

And you conveniently ignored Prophet's ORDER in Hadees I quoted.:

The word mis-translated as "exceed" is "Faz'zalnaa" meaning some were "GIVEN more" than others by ALLAH. Rest of verse elaborates how some were "given more" ; "Those messengers We endowed with gifts (فَضَّلْنَا ) some above others..".. And some were raised in degrees is also before ALLAH... That does not give us a reason to put one of them above other, & ALLAH's order still stands and only ALLAH knows who's superior in status; that's NOT our job to decide... So YOU stop twisting & or get ready to face anger as Prophet himself expressed below.

I'm gonna follow what Prophet told me to. You make your choices.

Bukhari:volume:4, Book:55: Hadith Number:624 (also 608, 625, 626)
Narated By 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "None of you should say that I am better than Yunus (i.e. Jonah).
Bukhari:Volumn 004, Book 055, Hadith Number 626.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry (on that muslim), till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not even say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

So did you hear what Prophet himself ORDERed???
"...Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets..."

Now you want to make one superior to other thus disobey (Kufr) ALLAH's order in Quran & Prophet's order in Hadees, feel free. La'kum-Deen-u-Kum Wa'Lee-yaa-Deeen.

Mai naay Rusool-ALLAH kaa Hukam Sunaa Aur Maan Liyaa...
Tum apni man-gharatt zidd parr arraay rahoo.

رسول نے مان لیا جو کچھ اس پر اس کے رب کی طرف سے اترا ہے اور مسلمانوں نے بھی مان لیا سب نے الله کو اور اس کے فرشتوں کو اور اس کی کتابوں کو اور اس کے رسولوں کو مان لیا ہے کہتے ہیں کہ ہم اس کے پیغمبروں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور کہتے ہیں ہم نے سنا اور مان لیا اے ہمارے رب تیری بخشش چاہتے ہیں اور تیری ہی طرف لوٹ کر جانا ہے

-
(مسلمانو) کہو کہ ہم خدا پر ایمان لائے اور جو (کتاب) ہم پر اتری، اس پر اور جو (صحیفے) ابراہیم اور اسمٰعیل اور اسحاق اور یعقوب اور ان کی اولاد پر نازل ہوئے ان پر اور جو (کتابیں) موسیٰ اور عیسی کو عطا ہوئیں، ان پر، اور جو اور پیغمبروں کو ان کے پروردگار کی طرف سے ملیں، ان پر (سب پر ایمان لائے) ہم ان پیغمروں میں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اسی (خدائے واحد) کے فرمانبردار ہیں
-
کہو کہ ہم خدا پر ایمان لائے اور جو کتاب ہم پر نازل ہوئی اور جو صحیفے ابراہیم اور اسماعیل اور اسحٰق اور یعقوب اور ان کی اولاد پر اترے اور جو کتابیں موسیٰ اور عیسیٰ اور دوسرے انبیاء کو پروردگار کی طرف سے ملیں سب پر ایمان لائے ہم ان پیغمبروں میں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اسی (خدائے واحد) کے فرماں بردار ہیں

-

Allahdullilah brother thank for sharing this beautifull picture
and you too have a bless celebration with your family ameen

Masjid -e Nabavi صلى الله عليه و سلم Shar'eef is radiant and beautiful as always!

Congratulations to all of AhleSunnah wul Jummah (Sunnis only) on this blessed month!

Masjid-e-Nabvi.jpg

So please stop celebrating August 14 becasue it is not in quran and ahadees.becasue Prophet saw or shahaba never celebrated fateh mecca.

We dont celebrate it, Its neither in Quraan or sunnah.

This Page is for Ashiq E Rasool not for Terrorist mullah and their follower please excuse us and let us celebrate :bounce::victory::yahoo::partay::D

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom