What's new

Italy to send marines back to India

Elections ... This sub continent is doomed to fail because of these little backroom dealings to garner support. They have won their freedom, probably even given guarantees of a slap on the wrist, and i hope i am not the only one that sees this.

This is a very good news. Congress gone from Andhra too ..? I always thought that they will again from Andhra... My hopes for NDA are little higher now.

yeah i bet on that.... If congress lost in Andhra the UPA will be doomed because 34 mp's for congress are from Andhra..

Really unscrupulous behaviour by Italy during this entire episode. None of their actions were based on principle but just on raw opportunism.

What has Berlusconi done to this country.

Its not berlusconi, when it comes to politics and general public life, Italy has always been the south asia of europe.

Elections ... This sub continent is doomed to fail because of these little backroom dealings to garner support. They have won their freedom, probably even given guarantees of a slap on the wrist, and i hope i am not the only one that sees this.

Yes, this is most likely a face saving exercise. The whole thing stinks, right from the possible internation waters act to this whole episode, and it will also continue right to the judgement. This is like somalia and congo fighting. The only silver lining is that the sailors' families have been compensated, something they would never have gotten if they had died in an accident on the seas.

i wanted to ask what could be Sonia Gandhi's role? Or is it all the effort of our MEA people

Have to give it to you.

If they don't return --------> It's a CONSPIRACY.

If they return -------> It's a CONSPIRACY.

:rolleyes:

You are probably the only one to see this as it's difficult to witness assertive actions which probably doesn't happen back home.

Bihar se to almost white wash kar diye hain hum log :D

White wash to ho gaya hai... Is baar plastic finish de denge... Ek hi to ch****ya sadanand singh hai unka Bihar mein... Bas kisi tarah Lalu aur Ramvilas mein jhagda ho jaaye...

I seen article in a italy tabloid, one of marine said... just has done and the boys return home.... lol funny thing is victims is fishermen and she said justice has done... hahaha

Apparently they are already on their way and will reach tomorrow morning -

joker_claps.gif

Have to give it to you.

If they don't return --------> It's a CONSPIRACY.

If they return -------> It's a CONSPIRACY.

:rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong ..its a good step for India that it atleast got something done to save face. But I guess for the rest of my prediction only time will tell. Not that I am hoping to be right, its just the ugly politics that "we" are used to.

Rs. 10,000?

lol Bet bigger amount..... i will ask simple question if pakistan is in India position.... what will you guys do?

you are forgetting one thing.... it is Italy govn who said the bribe about vvip choppers deal.... and you are thinking GoI bribe them officially? lol

White wash to ho gaya hai... Is baar plastic finish de denge... Ek hi to ch****ya sadanand singh hai unka Bihar mein... Bas kisi tarah Lalu aur Ramvilas mein jhagda ho jaaye...

Ary lalu ko to ab koi puchta b nahi hai.ramvilas n lalu me to view ka difference to hai to hi. Again hara to ladai to pakki hai

Rs. 10,000?

Lol hahaha whats your age kid. :D :D :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom