What's new

Italy to send marines back to India

it would be great if italian abassador were sent to tihar jail,and then after some days italy would agree to send marines back.

I never though India could pull it off, thanks to some great diplomatic maneuvers and waken up supreme court.

They were hoping something from sonia :D and sonia ditched them :rofl:

Well Sonia has become a seasoned politician now..she knows it very well as where her interest lies…after all she has spent so many years midst the political subjects like Sharad Pawer, Lalu, Mamata, Mulayan, Karunananidhi, Pranab etc…

Really unscrupulous behaviour by Italy during this entire episode. None of their actions were based on principle but just on raw opportunism.

What has Berlusconi done to this country.

What has Berlusconi done to his country?
What has Berlusconi done for his country?

All that Berlusconi did; was to teach his country-men how to organise "Bunga-Bunga Parties" :D

that famous dialog...."Kanoon ke haath bahut lambe hote hein"..a game well played by India..now i don't even have to say that famous dialog for marines that gabbar said to kaliya.. :lol:

They are being set back on conditions that they would not be awarded death sentence!!:woot:

No I think he meant the EU!!

:lol: We promise they won't - we cross our hearts and hope to die.

they will still be undergoing their jail term in italy......

what use is that...?

just topi drama.......

Not just US. I believe even within EU countries there wasn't much support for this move. Biggies like UK, France or Germany wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of India on this diplomatic squabble between the two countries.

And, some Pakistani and Chinese posters were having dreams of NATO attacking India - nuking even :woot:

Back
Top Bottom