What's new

Italian guards to be arrested over Indian fishermen deaths

Also intention is also taken into account. If Italians can prove that they followed all protocols before firing their weapons, they may scot free.

intention being taken . i doubt the court will look favorably on these individuals . as they were trying to escape.
plus the case its self will take at least 3 yrs to complete.

Italian foreign minister calls Krishna on fishermen killing issue - The Times of India

Krishna is definitely upping the ante... mostly they wil get punished...

intention being taken . i doubt the court will look favorably on these individuals . as they were trying to escape.

3 years is too much.... for that they can accept the crime and spend 3 years in jail...

Money Buys, and they are Italian, Sonia Gandhi looks out for her own.
I want her to look out for her own.... Every chance of it being the perfect deathblow to her version of congress! :devil:

People of India will look out for their own!:smokin:

Thats debatable...according to them they are in international waters.

Anyways atleast after this incident the Govt should do something about educating the fisherman also. As far as I know this particular fishing boat don't even carried a wireless set which is the standard equipment of fishing boats in the West.

over 500 fisherman were killed in southerns waters... ive never seen our govt act so aggressively.. on contrary they just deny such a thing took place

over 500 fisherman were killed in southerns waters... ive never seen our govt act so aggressively.. on contrary they just deny such a thing took place

You may be refering to Tamil fisherman..but frankly its the problem with Tamil politicians. We all know how much weight both DMK & AIDMK pulls in centre.

Oftopic though--

2guz2o7.jpg

Italians should pay some some blood money and get the hell out of there. Works in Pakistan, should work in India too.

Italians should pay some some blood money and get the hell out of there. Works in Pakistan, should work in India too.

Typical arrogant american attitude! :sick:

When will you people realise that there some basic difference between India and Pakistan?

Typical arrogant american attitude! :sick:

When will you people realise that there some basic difference between India and Pakistan?

Sir, this is not arrogance. Punishing the Italians sailors for something which at best can be described as an accident will not help feed the family members of those fishermen. Giving them $100,000 on the other hand, will help them sail through their life without any hardships.

Works in US too.... haven't seen Erin Brokovich movie i suppose !!

Back
Top Bottom