What's new

It was a mistake-BNP leaders say party shifting from anti-India stance

It does matter. China is an ally, India is enemy.

and I am sure you won't mind her shaking hands with Sushma Swaraj of BJP either.

Khaleda-Zia-and-Sushma-Swaraj.jpg

Is your Sushma Swaraj a nata or belong to low caste!!??? How come she is that short!!!

Tommorrow if an Indian man kisses her, will she kiss him back for the sake of courtesy?

Even if men forward their hand, women do salaam instead of shaking hand with them.

Definitely your Indian man may try as we know the character of the Indian mans but she wont as she know what is the boundary and what is diplomatic courtesy.

1. The Hindu - Muslim divide issue invariably crops up. Jinnah's hands were forced by the Hindu leadership for Partition. In 1962 Ayub's offer of joint defense was spurned by Nehru. A done deal that would have brought peace to SA and earned the Nobel for Bajpay and Musharraf was sabotaged at Agra by Hindu hawks in Indian leadership.

2. In our experience India has not honored even ONE commitment, pledge. promise, agreement or treaty with BD beginning with the Indira-Mujib Pact. The current Prez Pranab has been lying to us. PM MMS has been lying to us.

3. It has never been BD which was trying to be anti-India. The negative moves were always our reaction to what we have perceived as India's hatred for Bengalees on either side of the divide and her bullying nature.

4. So let's wait and see. Administrations are up for change in USA, China, Turkey,India, Pakistan and BD itself. Let's wait a while. Somehow I don't believe India is going to change color suddenly.

That's some pretty brutal idealogical implantation they do at PMA.

Is your Sushma Swaraj a nata or belong to low caste!!??? How come she is that short!!!

I see you had a wonderful academic program on how to hate on the basis of religion.

But it is not something new to your kind as we can see in Myanmar.

Always like to bully first and when someone retaliates, run for cover behind secular/liberal politicians and their media. :rofl:

How does it feel to feel fear? :D

Do you have any proof of such Idiotic claims or is it for self satisfaction ( read paranoia )

Before you call someone idiot did you read news carefully and understand? Or this is typical indian teaching jump with hindutva chest thumping attitude.

During a 45-minute meeting with India's new Foreign Minister Salman Khurshid at the Hyderabad House in the afternoon, Khaleda told him that connectivity between Bangladesh and India is "inevitable" and the same must be expanded to include China and South East Asia.

India-Bangladesh connectivity inevitable: Khaleda

Before you call someone idiot did you read news carefully and understand? Or this is typical indian teaching jump with hindutva chest thumping attitude.

She was always saying about connectivity with China and South East Asia but for the first time she aknowlegde connectivity with India. :cheesy: Dude such a sad news for you.:lol:

She was always saying about connectivity with China and South East Asia but for the first time she aknowlegde connectivity with India. :cheesy: Dude such a sad news for you.:lol:

Its sure way out of your league to understand intricacy of diplomatic language. You can all the giga far**ing no one really cares.

Its sure way out of your league to understand intricacy of diplomatic language. You can all the giga far**ing no one really cares.

Can't you listen she is talking totally different and staying in Delhi for a week. :cheesy:

Caste? Your idiocy is nature or nurture? Every other post of your is a gem of human cussedness.

Now i know an ignorant person can also be on the way to being an elite member.

I see you had a wonderful academic program on how to hate on the basis of religion.

But it is not something new to your kind as we can see in Myanmar.

Always like to bully first and when someone retaliates, run for cover behind secular/liberal politicians and their media. :rofl:

How does it feel to feel fear? :D

Why some idiot cant think beyond cast and religion :tdown:

Lets come back to the topic. Go through the last couple of post before mine and see why I had to post that. Well Indians are dark and short usually. It is the physical characteristics of the Indians then why feel ashamed of it.

caste-system.jpg

Can you deny this caste system in India!!!

Back
Top Bottom