What's new

It is confirmed Sri Lanka Air Force to buy JF-17s

Awaits india's diplomatic hissy fit.

I think its great news for India. IAF will get opportunity to train against the JF-17 and find out its strengths and weaknesses. Also, IAF technicians and engineers could get opportunity to analyse the fighter and find out its technical capabilities.

I think its great news for India. IAF will get opportunity to train against the JF-17 and find out its strengths and weaknesses. Also, IAF technicians and engineers could get opportunity to analyse the fighter and find out its technical capabilities.

If what you are saying is a benefit, well PAF should be happy if UAE and Qatar buy Rafael in the future.

Thats just one case. Our pilots should feel content by having exercises against F-22s, Typhoons, J-11s, F-15s, F-16 Block 60, etc...

If what you are saying is a benefit, well PAF should be happy if UAE and Qatar buy Rafael in the future.

Thats just one case. Our pilots should feel content by having exercises against F-22s, Typhoons, J-11s, F-15s, F-16 Block 60, etc...

Good for your pilots.. I think our MiG-21 pilots would be glad to train against the FC-1.. Our Rafale, Tejas and Su-30 pilots would be playing in the bog boys league.

Why is it Indian (not generalizing but mainly) members say "made in china" in such a disgraceful manner? have you ever thought that 90% of your electronics items are made in China or atleast have components which are made in China? even if we debate that they are only "assembled" in China than don't you think that those guys know a thing or two about putting things together?

I wish Indians all the best, as far as we are concerned

1. JF inducted before LCA
2. If this news is true than JF will make its first international sale maybe even before LCA can get inducted

For a small nation like us it's a big achievement ..

And not only it is a supoerpower. It stinks as well. not to forget the slums. Keep your soft loans to yourself. Pakistan has enough money to support the backbone of its airforce. Particularly when the backbone has proved to be a much bigger success than the light combat aircraft projects of some countries. :rolleyes:

Okay Areesh , I'm glad that you are happy. I know you have an envious position of also having an sooooper power's international air force flying over you, testing that great backbone of yours. Now if only Indians could trade it's economy, it's sovereignty being comprised and reputation on the world stage with Pakistan, then they would be as happy as you too.

Why is it Indian (not generalizing but mainly) members say "made in china" in such a disgraceful manner? have you ever thought that 90% of your electronics items are made in China or atleast have components which are made in China? even if we debate that they are only "assembled" in China than don't you think that those guys know a thing or two about putting things together?

I wish Indians all the best, as far as we are concerned

1. JF inducted before LCA
2. If this news is true than JF will make its first international sale maybe even before LCA can get inducted

For a small nation like us it's a big achievement ..

Is Pakistan really a small nation?

territorially Pakistan is a bit larger than what people would call a "medium-size" country.

population wise Pakistan is near 200 million. Population wise Pakistan is a big country.

Economically Pakistan should be doing better.

Awesome News. Btw does the source state when the sale will take place HeinzG?

:lol::lol:

This is really funny.

Some one put a SL source with with local language but even manufacturer China dnt know about it, and every one start to jump.

If this news is really true then China announce it much before any one else. :cheesy:

Good. :tup:

They are replacing their kfir jets with Muslim jets. :D

Yes a Muslim jet whose more than 50% parts r still imported from Godless Commies(Kafirs)....:lol:

Now thats make me wonder whether its Halal or Haram jet....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom