What's new

ISRO to launch 2 more PSLV this year, GSAT-12 reaches geosynchronous orbit

Lol. Right, spy satellites are not meant to have a tag on them.

I cannot but laugh at the media reports that come in after satellite launch where the reporter goes on to explain how the latest satellite will help us in mapping our forests. The reporter doesn't realize that the same Govt which cannot even appoint enough forest guards is spending millions to send a satellite to space 'so as to map and study' our forest.

currently using mobile phone. Will post some success stories of DRDO TOmorrow including : INSAS,KAVERI TRISHUL ETC.

Lol preach what u practice. So much 4 respect then why ur a**** became red when i suggested the babus occupying the top posts to learn something from ISRO.
Scum it is not just me look at others posts. You have revealed yourself. :lol: You are just another scum.

Ps:seems we have some offsprings of DODO Babus among us who are taking the critism personaly. One fvckhead even declared our armd forces hostile in his/her/whatever zeal to defend DRDO. Yes great soul our armed forces are hostile while deshbhakti ka theka Dodo ki aulado ne le rakha hai. Going great. Cheers!!!

I am a DRDO guy!!!! Thanks! :smokin: But jackal you are a not even a human. Get a life sum.

currently using mobile phone. Will post some success stories of DRDO TOmorrow including : INSAS,KAVERI TRISHUL ETC.
Ready for bigger and harder slap. :smokin: I will slap harder every time your post such bull $hits.

Everyone here knows what happened to all of these.

INSAS: Over one million used by the army. Even commandos like IAF Garud use them.

Kaveri: Successful high altitude flight in Russia. Marine version ready. Very few countries developed such engine.

Trishul: Developed as technology demonstrator. Very few 2/3 countries developed such anti-sea skimming missile.

Ready for slap and kicks in your as. I am ready to give them harder. Loser like you deserve them. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

lol jackas.s forcng down the throat is not similar to adoption. How about pullng head out where sun shines least. Even nepalis had problems.
Rest:20+years still developing while njoying tax money. No issue even now but the buggers have audacity to bark about AMCA.WHAt r we gonna do with it no engine home engine,no home radar forget AESA. But every month some thing is heard 4m the DODO PRs. But then i am arguing with a fckhead(4m whom personal attack is equivalent to debate). I should have thought earlier. Sigh:

lol jackas.s forcng down the throat is not similar to adoption. How about pullng head out where sun shines least. Even nepalis had problems.
Rest:20+years still developing while njoying tax money. No issue even now but the buggers have audacity to bark about AMCA.WHAt r we gonna do with it no engine home engine,no home radar forget AESA. But every month some thing is heard 4m the DODO PRs. But then i am arguing with a fckhead(4m whom personal attack is equivalent to debate). I should have thought earlier. Sigh:

We are launching 'weather satellites' at constant intervals. We are also launching satellites to study forest and sea life....Ya Right!!
Lol....People keep forgetting India decided to launch RSAT-2 before RSAT-1 immediately after the 26/11 incident as it had components from Israel which could be inducted before the indigenous systems or R-SAT-1. Infact when it was launched it was declared as being able to monitor India's coast even through heavy cloud cover and have "added" applications in agriculture and forestry.

I agree that the DRDO had been delaying projetcs for a long time but you forget that India was under heavy sanctions for about a decade.For all the accomplishments of ISRO, even they were affected by the sanctions. It's only because they had already purchased and stocked cryogenic engines from RUssia that they were able to carry on with their projects. They are still to deliver a successful homegrown cryogenic engine. Both are upcoming organizations trying to match world standards. Your comparison of the 2 and the projects they are involved in is unfair and far removed from logic.

I agree that the DRDO had been delaying projetcs for a long time but you forget that India was under heavy sanctions for about a decade.For all the accomplishments of ISRO, even they were affected by the sanctions. It's only because they had already purchased and stocked cryogenic engines from RUssia that they were able to carry on with their projects. They are still to deliver a successful homegrown cryogenic engine. Both are upcoming organizations trying to match world standards. Your comparison of the 2 and the projects they are involved in is unfair and far removed from logic.

It's only because
they had already purchased
and stocked cryogenic engines
from RUssia that they were
able to carry on with their projects. They are still to
deliver a successful
homegrown cryogenic engine.
Now thats what i say knowing ur shortcoming and smart thinking to overcome the odds. By the way Pslv is as much indegenous as it can be. Also using time tested PSLV TO launch Geo sat is another example of out of box thinking.

Now thats what i say knowing ur shortcoming and smart thinking to overcome the odds. By the way Pslv is as much indegenous as it can be. Also using time tested PSLV TO launch Geo sat is another example of out of box thinking.

Agreed on the foresight of stocking the engines. But that was done so that we can have time to develop an indigenous engine. How is using PSLV out of box thinking? That's just continued use of an old technology.

All I can say is that ISRO is not as good as we think it is and DRDO is not as bad as we think it is.

ISRO ,, Its one organization tht always make us proud , and also our Flag bearer in the Unknown world ....
Isro should work with every friendly space agencies ......and i think they are doing this ..... :cheers:

All I can say is that ISRO is not as good as we think it is and DRDO is not as bad as we think it is.

Buddy, both do a similar role. According to a recent report which I am sure u have read, it says ISRO scientists on GOI request helped build the Rockets for our missiles. DRDO is always blamed. and no one else blames DRDO but the armed forces. The people who dont buy any stuff from them....just a small logic. Whats the big problem in inducting a Arjuns and other stuff, you say they are not advanced. I will say they are wrong first give DRDO the economy of scale to make some profit yaar and they wll employ best of teh world to give you the best stuff. For how long they can run on Govt funded money.

If anyone is to be blamed, then its the babus....forget ISRO and DRDO.

Back
Top Bottom