What's new

ISRO Is Developing Reusable Next Gen Launch Vehicles To Replace PSLVs & GSLVs

you're comparing start up companies to national space launch agencies and contractors. Hint India's failure rate is higher than China's overall.

Space X had tremendously high failure rate in its earlier phase. India's national space agency failure rate is considerably higher than China's. China at least has private businesses now getting in on the satellite launch projects while India does not. China's have at least delivered satellites whereas India's have yet to til date.

India's overall national space failure rate from India's main facility. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Satish_Dhawan_Space_Centre_launches

1666673167620.png

Compared to China's national LM space launch vehicles from all launch facilities. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Long_March_launches

1666673192395.png

India's total launches by number of launches and by total payload is not even a shadow of China's. It's like comparing UAE's space projects with India's.

Edit: the guy this is in reply to has deleted his comment which uses one single private space company's launch failures. By that measure, Japanese, Korean, and American private space companies are just as bad or even worse.

Last edited:
private businesses now getting in on the satellite launch projects while India does not.
False

China's have at least delivered satellites whereas India's have yet to til date.
What does this mean?

the guy this is in reply to has deleted his comment which uses one single private space company's launch failures.
I will write a detailed reply later
That's why deleted.

False

What does this mean?

I will write a detailed reply later
That's why deleted.

Yeah yeah yeah whatever. India is top numba 1 in space. Happy?

You are totally unaware of what's happening on the other side meanwhile all your every move is celebrated like it's game changer. Find a serious expert on space with reputation who says India has better space programs and technology than China overall.

Your kind just desperately want to say you are powerful and you're a powerful country. Look at India's recent space launches. You guys launched a total of under 10 launches every year. In the last few years your failure rate exceeded 30%. One year your failure rate was 50%. China has been launching over 30 space launches per year for many years. Payload totals are also FAR superior to India's.

Not that I only write against fake news what does this mean anyway ?
China's have at least delivered satellites whereas India's have yet to til date.

You will see me not liking any of ajamals post

Okay Ajamal's posts are ridiculous. I am addressing his.

By delivering satellites. I will show you want I mean. Whereas the equivalent in India has not taken place. That doesn't mean anything since state programs are more important and this is all side stuff. But your earlier post about Onespace's failed launches make it sound like entire China's space program is failed which obviously isn't anywhere near true. It has one of the best records with an overall success rate over 90%.

One of the popular rockets for a few startups based on old CASIC and CAST related programs. Expace and OneSpace are common users offering their launch services. Other's have been developing their own engines, rockets, and been playing with reusables at least prototyping and test flying reuseables although reuseables are limited in usefulness in all honesty. They have their own disadvantages but they also have some place. The state programs for reuseables are much more secretive but parts of newer generation replacements for LM-7 and the new LM-9 are slated to have reusable boosters for some variants of those launch vehicles.

Below are private company launches using Kuaizhou rockets examples. Much higher failure rate than China's state programs but these are relative newcomer private companies which have at least delivered customers' satellites.

1666674499933.png

Geely car company has asked private company for launch of their satellites. Although the first private companies launch was a failure, private space companies have delivered satellites to orbit.

India so far has no private space company that has delivered commercial contracted satellites to orbit so far so we cannot compared failure rates. The Korean failure rate for space ventures currently is very high. Space X had high failure rate during initial decade too. It will be the same for India's but right now is not for comparing. The only comparison between can be the state programs.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/83k84h-G_S-Dk-Gptv7xVg

http://zgh.com/media-center/news/2022-06-02/?lang=en

Another private company testing their reuseable.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/36...-rocket-startup-secures-31m-in-Series-A-round

These guys are an even smaller player in private space compared to the more connected guys.

Others in this field too and testing their throttleable engines developed just for resuable boosters and rocket sections.

Last edited:
You are totally unaware of what's happening on the other side meanwhile all your every move is celebrated like it's game changer.
I am very much aware i know long march 6 can put 20 tons in geo i know about the newly opened 35 mach tunnel in China in which advanced aerodynamics is studied
The air moves so fast it's like mud
I get most of my info from Chinese defense forums and website
I was a member of itcjby before it was deleted
I know Chinese call indians Asan i have been intrested in MRI developed by China for many years you know nothing about who or what i am so keep insults to yourself pls

Onespace's failed launches make it sound like entire China's space program is failed which obviously isn't anywhere near true.
Did you ever see me write that Chinas space programs have failed but it is true most of it is not available on public domain
Like the booster fell somewhere but NASA was not informed what would have happened if it fell on a person ?
It's not all available on the public domain in China
At least that you can agree on right ?

Did you ever see me write that Chinas space programs have failed but it is true most of it is not available on public domain
Like the booster fell somewhere but NASA was not informed what would have happened if it fell on a person ?

The booster stuff is state program for the space station. All countries before and most still (except the small reuseables of Space X) often deliver sections into orbit where re-entry is less predictable. American debris have also come back down to earth. It is just a matter of how high up a booster section might go. In the recent cases, LM-5B were used to transport gigantic modules of China's current space station to orbit and the entire section payload fairing is delivered to orbit. This is different to LM-5A which is designed to carry smaller payloads to much higher orbits thus not having that issue of a gigantic fairing going to orbit and then deorbiting.

Yet both times this has been used, successfully predicted the deorbit and the fairings fell into Indian Ocean as predicted and told to the world. For other occasions of rocket sections falling back, well American Russian Indian etc are often the same and have done the same thing.

The falling back to land is because China's old launches were all far inland. They've moved most to Hainan area like US in Cape Canaveral Florida for launches one reason is to take advantage of more speed and energy, another is to minimize those occasions where boosters fall to land. Can either have a space program or can tolerate those risks. Since moving most launches esp heavy ones to Wenchang, it improves those risks a lot.

I am only bringing this stuff up because Ajamal's posts are hilariously inaccurate and just saying China sucks India best basically for no provocation or reason. And my first post was in response to the deleted post using one Chinese private space company's failures as a brush on all Chinese space programs. Even then India's failures are higher.

India got the contract because of embargo on Roscosmos. Initial launches for One Web were carried by them. Chinese and Russians are decades ahead of us. India can catch up to Japanese/European space industry if ISRO gets adequate funding.

How many Missions China has carried out in which Multiple satellietes are launched at multiple places? Not only that, India has launched multiple satellites in multiple orbits in single mission. How many of such missions carried out by China? Can you please enlight me about Such missions carried out by China?

I am very much aware i know long march 6 can put 20 tons in geo i know about the newly opened 35 mach tunnel in China in which advanced aerodynamics is studied
The air moves so fast it's like mud
I get most of my info from Chinese defense forums and website
I was a member of itcjby before it was deleted
I know Chinese call indians Asan i have been intrested in MRI developed by China for many years you know nothing about who or what i am so keep insults to yourself pls

Long time ago, India had 12 Wind tunnels a long time ago. India is upgrading all its vehicles to double its capability.

Last edited:
Our heavy lift rocket has 100 pc success rate against 3 consecutive failure. Yet I hail Chinese space agency because Chinese dictator Xi is the God and anything of Dictator Xi is always superior.

Chinese heavy lift rocket had 2/3 consecutive failure against all successful launches og GSLV 3. SSLV failure was an experimental flight befre the vehicles was declared operational. I don't know the period of data you quotted. Chinese heavy lift rocket failed 2/3 times before it was it successed for first time. This is the reason why these space agencies are hardly considered for launch now a days.

What the fk are u even talking about ? There's no heavy lift launch vehicles in India atm.

Only China ,Russia and US has heavy launch vehicles.

It's been almost a decade since China already had far superior launch vehicle (25000 LEO/14k GTO)to India's latest gslv variant (2021/22) which managed to crack just 5000k LEO payload for the rist time using ukraine engine technology.

using ukraine engine technology.
Any source for this Ukraine is under war idiot they have no technology forgot how Bharat dynamics became Boston dynamics ?
The engine was tested in Ukraine much before the launch
low IQ troll it's not from Ukraine stop using VPN

Also what you are thinking about is the SCE-200 is still not in use it will be developed soon not for lvmk3 but NGLV

GSLV mk3 uses vikas engine that had been based on Viking engine
The rocket used yesterday did not have anything to do with Ukraine disgusting troll if you said France help maybe

@Cheepek
@Skull and Bones
@LakeHawk180
@Kyusuibu Honbu @Cheepek @Black Tornado
@VkdIndian
@Raj-Hindustani @LakeHawk180 @INS_Vikrant @Varunastra @koolzberg @Two banks of the River @HydraChess
@-=virus=-
@hembo
@epebble
@Sam6536
Also 1 more thing GSLV Mk III is designed to carry 4t class of satellites into Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (GTO) or about 8t to Low Earth Orbit (LEO), which is about twice the capability of GSLV Mk II.

ISRO scientists had renamed the launch vehicle as LVM3-M2 from GSLV-Mk III as the newest rocket is capable of launching 4,000 kilograms class of satellites into GTO and 8,000 kg of payloads into LEO. The rocket is a three-stage launch vehicle consisting of two solid propellant S200 strap-ons on its sides and core stage comprising L110 liquid stage and C25 cryogenic stage.

Nothing is from Ukraine you low IQ false flagger
Every component when and where it was tested so the deluded wumao dosent get any ideas

Indian Space Research Organisation Wednesday successfully conducted static testing of its liquid core stage (L110) of launch vehicle GSLV -Mk III for 200 seconds.

L110 is one of the heaviest earth storable liquid stages developed by ISRO. It has two high pressure Vikas engines in a clustered configuration, the ISRO said in a statement

GSLV Mark III by April end, ISRO units here have successfully conducted the integrated full duration stage hot test of advanced Indigenous Cryogenic engine with 25 ton propellant C25 at IPRC in Mahendragiri.

The HS200 rocket booster is the human-rated version of the well proven S200 rocket booster of GSLV-Mk3 satellite launch vehicle, or the LVM3 as Isro calls it, which is being human-rated for Gaganyaan.
The human-rated GSLV-Mk3 will be called HRLV.
The S200 motor, which is the first stage of GSLV-Mk3 intended for launching 4,000kg class of satellites to Geosynchronous transfer orbit, was configured as strap on rocket booster.

The system is fully indigenously designed and developed by Isro in participation with various industries spread across the country.

What the false flagger is probably thinking about in his 50 cent head 🗣️

The invasion is also likely to affect the tests of the Indian Space Research Organisation’s (ISRO’s) semi-cryogenic engine (SCE-200), which were to be conducted in Ukraine. There have already been media reports that these facilities could have been damaged in the conflict.

The SCE-200 is an important component of ISRO’s project to up-rate its medium-lift launch vehicle GSLV Mk III. Using a combination of these engines is expected to enable the rocket to lift up to 7.5 tonnes to geostationary transfer orbit, from its current ability to lift 4 tonnes.

Last edited:
What the fk are u even talking about ? There's no heavy lift launch vehicles in India atm.

Only China ,Russia and US has heavy launch vehicles.

It's been almost a decade since China already had far superior launch vehicle (25000 LEO/14k GTO)to India's latest gslv variant (2021/22) which managed to crack just 5000k LEO payload for the rist time using ukraine engine technology.

Bluff master,

Give me a single reference when Chinese rocket carried out 14 tons in GTO. I challenge you bluff master.

5000k LEO payload for the rist time using ukraine engine technology
Much more
OneWeb, becoming the first Indian rocket with a payload of 5,796 kg
Close to 6000 with multiple vehicle realease

Last edited:
Any source for this Ukraine is under war idiot they have no technology forgot how Bharat dynamics became Boston dynamics ?
The engine was tested in Ukraine much before discussing low IQ troll it's not from Ukraine stop using VPN

@Cheepek

Also 1 more thing gslv mk3 can carry 8000 Tons to LEO

I have no interest in arguing with a raging m0r0n ;but for the sake of it.

what did you say???Ukraine is under war!!! big news genius!!!!!I didn't know that!!!
You clearly have no idea about Indian adoption of ukraine & russian engine technology , I've no patience to educate you right now.

Testing you say,if you can't even test your own engine your capabilities are at best a house of cards ,for testing is major part of engine development,without which whole project wouldn't move at all.India would be nowhere without Ukraine and Russia.They have a chokehold on indian launch vehicle tech .

Did I say 5ooo kg is the limit of of gslv?

Bluff master,

Give me a single reference when Chinese rocket carried out 14 tons in GTO. I challenge you bluff master.
Reference?
Tien he core module is 22,000kg ,the payload for the longmarch 5b y2 was atleast 22000 kg.
Wentian module 23,000 kg ,so the payload for the long march 5B y3 was atleast 23000kg.

You clearly have no idea about Indian adoption of ukraine & russian engine technology , I've no patience to educate you right now.
Every engine part and components are tested in India disgusting false flagging troll show me refrences

Forgot Bharat dynamics became Boston dynamics

You have no patience bcs i can run cicles against most wumaos
No engine of glsv was tested in Ukraine
have no interest in arguing with a raging m0r0n ;but for the sake of it.
Don't run away disgusting wumao trash

GSLV mk3 uses vikas engine that had been based on Viking engine
The rocket used yesterday did not have anything to do with Ukraine disgusting troll if you said France help maybe

@Cheepek
@Skull and Bones
@LakeHawk180
@Kyusuibu Honbu @Cheepek @Black Tornado
@VkdIndian
@Raj-Hindustani @LakeHawk180 @INS_Vikrant @Varunastra @koolzberg @Two banks of the River @HydraChess
@-=virus=-
@hembo
@epebble
@Sam6536
Also 1 more thing GSLV Mk III is designed to carry 4t class of satellites into Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (GTO) or about 8t to Low Earth Orbit (LEO), which is about twice the capability of GSLV Mk II.

ISRO scientists had renamed the launch vehicle as LVM3-M2 from GSLV-Mk III as the newest rocket is capable of launching 4,000 kilograms class of satellites into GTO and 8,000 kg of payloads into LEO. The rocket is a three-stage launch vehicle consisting of two solid propellant S200 strap-ons on its sides and core stage comprising L110 liquid stage and C25 cryogenic stage.

Nothing is from Ukraine you low IQ false flagger
Every component when and where it was tested so the deluded wumao dosent get any ideas

Indian Space Research Organisation Wednesday successfully conducted static testing of its liquid core stage (L110) of launch vehicle GSLV -Mk III for 200 seconds.

L110 is one of the heaviest earth storable liquid stages developed by ISRO. It has two high pressure Vikas engines in a clustered configuration, the ISRO said in a statement

GSLV Mark III by April end, ISRO units here have successfully conducted the integrated full duration stage hot test of advanced Indigenous Cryogenic engine with 25 ton propellant C25 at IPRC in Mahendragiri.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully tested its indigenously developed Cryogenic Upper Stage (CUS) for GSLV MkIII on February 17, 2017. The cryogenic stage designated as C25 was tested for a flight duration of 640 seconds at ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) in Mahendragiri. C25 Stage had earlier been tested successfully for 50 seconds on January 25, 2017 to validate all the systems.

Prior to Stage development hot tests, three CE20 engines were realised and two engines were subjected to qualification tests in sea level conditions. This included 800 seconds duration hot test and the third engine identified for flight was tested in high

Altitude conditions for a duration of 25 seconds.

This Stage test is a significant milestone as it is the last in series of engine and stage development hot tests before the first development flight of GSLV MkIII.

The C25 stage is the most powerful upper stage developed by ISRO and uses Liquid Oxygen (LOX) and Liquid Hydrogen (LH2) propellant combination. The stage carries 27.8 tons of propellants loaded in two independent tanks. Development of a cryogenic stage has unique design challenges, with liquid Hydrogen stored at -253 deg C and liquid Oxygen stored at -195 deg C in its tanks. To store these cryogenic fluids, special multi-layer insulation is provided for the tanks and other structures.

The HS200 rocket booster is the human-rated version of the well proven S200 rocket booster of GSLV-Mk3 satellite launch vehicle, or the LVM3 as Isro calls it, which is being human-rated for Gaganyaan.
The human-rated GSLV-Mk3 will be called HRLV.
The S200 motor, which is the first stage of GSLV-Mk3 intended for launching 4,000kg class of satellites to Geosynchronous transfer orbit, was configured as strap on rocket booster.

The system is fully indigenously designed and developed by Isro in participation with various industries spread across the country.

What the false flagger is probably thinking about in his 50 cent head 🗣️

The invasion is also likely to affect the tests of the Indian Space Research Organisation’s (ISRO’s) semi-cryogenic engine (SCE-200), which were to be conducted in Ukraine. There have already been media reports that these facilities could have been damaged in the conflict.

The SCE-200 is an important component of ISRO’s project to up-rate its medium-lift launch vehicle GSLV Mk III. Using a combination of these engines is expected to enable the rocket to lift up to 7.5 tonnes to geostationary transfer orbit, from its current ability to lift 4 tonnes.

Show me your references now disgusting 🤢

Testing you say,if you can't even test your own engine your capabilities are at best a house of cards ,for testing is major part of engine development,without which whole project wouldn't move at all.India would be nowhere without Ukraine and Russia.They have a chokehold on indian launch vehicle tech .
Everything was tested in India dm fk han only the new engine was supposed to be tested outside but it will not happen

just 5000k LEO payload for the rist time using ukraine engine technology.

I will repeat it again no component in gslvmk3 is made in ukraine or tested in Ukraine challenge to the wumao to prove me wrong

Just realised @Leishangthem was probably reading my comment for a 20 mins before i had completely written the small version meaning the troll is always active lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom