What's new

Israeli warplanes bomb Syria

The only thing humorous here is that you live in a country that was attacked by Hitler, and can't tell the difference between a Hindu Swastika and a Nazi swastika. Highly ironic given your cultural background.

In what way would that be a hindu swastika?? :lol: If it wasn't a nazi swastika why would the name of the shop be "Hitler". Does "hitler" have any signification in hindu theology?? I don't think so. I think this explains it better.

BBC News - Hitler memorabilia 'attracts young Indians'

In what way would that be a hindu swastika?? :lol: If it wasn't a nazi swastika why would the name of the shop be "Hitler". Does "hitler" have any signification in hindu theology?? I don't think so. I think this explains it better.

BBC News - Hitler memorabilia 'attracts young Indians'

Were you dropped on your head as a child? The swastika was a symbol of the Hindu religion long before Hitler was even a piece of DNA on this planet. He simply adjusted the rotation slightly and claimed the symbol for his own purposes.

That store even changed its name after the owner found out what the name meant:

BBC News - India's Hitler clothing shop owners to choose new name

Were you dropped on your head as a child? The swastika was a symbol of the Hindu religion long before Hitler was even a piece of DNA on this planet. He simply adjusted the rotation slightly and claimed the symbol for his own purposes.

That store even changed its name after the owner found out what the name meant:

BBC News - India's Hitler clothing shop owners to choose new name

First learn how to comprehend English. I never said the swastika has nothing to do with Hinduism, I specifically asked what would hitler have to do with Hinduism. It is not my fault you do not know English you must be just as uneducated as the foolish shop owner who did not know who Hitler was or what he had done. SMH Abhishek, you are better than this. :rolleyes:

I thought any attack on Syria is like an attack on Iran ! Where is the Iranian army ?! LMAO

Also is Assad thugs gonna respond ? Or their warplanes and tanks only work on their own people ?!

Swastika wasnt just Used by Hitler , here are some more ancient/modern images of thr use of Swastika

Swastika.jpg

Red_Swastika_Society.jpg

^
Buddhist Chinese, Japnese , Taiwanese Swastika

Gold-Disk-Swastikas-Greece.jpg

Swastika Embeded in ancient Greek coins

Map-of-Europe-Swastikas-Yale-Study.png

Swastika found in Different parts of the World

Swastika-lyon-france.jpg

Swastika from ancient Gaul. Musée gallo-romain, Lyon, France.

Floor-with-swastikas-spain.jpg

Ancient Roman mosaic floor decorated with swastikas in La Olmeda, Spain

Swastika-on-Roman-Mosaic.jpg

Ancient Roman Mosaic with swastika.

Terracotta-jug-swastika-.jpg

Small terracotta jug with swastika, from Crete. *(National Archaeological Museum, Athens.)

FSA for sure is happy... FSA helped Israel... Israel must be proud of FSA now... let's see FSA fight Israel now, since FSA claim the are in control and fighting for Syrian people... oh wait FSA is nothing but terrorists groups helped by the west and gcc, and Israel...

Syria would attack back, but before we attack we should think... if we attack Israel who will stand with Syria? Iran and that's it, and who will stand with Israel? the west, gcc, jordan, turkey, and others... so basically the world vs Syria...

I thought any attack on Syria is like an attack on Iran ! Where is the Iranian army ?! LMAO

Also is Assad thugs gonna respond ? Or their warplanes and tanks only work on their own people ?!
FSA for sure is happy... FSA helped Israel... Israel must be proud of FSA now... let's see FSA fight Israel now, since FSA claim the are in control and fighting for Syrian people... oh wait FSA is nothing but terrorists groups helped by the west and gcc, and Israel...

Syria would attack back, but before we attack we should think... if we attack Israel who will stand with Syria? Iran and that's it, and who will stand with Israel? the west, gcc, jordan, turkey, and others... so basically the world vs Syria...

First learn how to comprehend English. I never said the swastika has nothing to do with Hinduism, I specifically asked what would hitler have to do with Hinduism. It is not my fault you do not know English you must be just as uneducated as the foolish shop owner who did not know who Hitler was or what he had done. SMH Abhishek, you are better than this. :rolleyes:

Just admit it, you were wrong.

The entire Iranian and Syrian population are nothing but flies compared to the Russians which protect you both. It is only because of them the Westerners don't help the FSA directly.

Besides, Israel would rather not see Assad go. Plainly because he is the devil we know.

Sorry mate, I dont think Jordan , Turkey willl stand by Isreal? Am I missing here somthing ?

The entire Iranian and Syrian population are nothing but flies compared to the Russians which protect you both. It is only because of them the Westerners don't help the FSA directly.

Russia is doing nothing, they are just politically support, not military... look tell me what is the difference between FSA and Israel? both terrorists targeting Syrians and Syrian institutions, FSA and Israel for sure have common ground... Israel uses FSA to destroy Syria, so Israel sits there and watch..

Back
Top Bottom