What's new

Hezbollah get smacked

Lol, That's exactly what rogue states do, violating their neighbors' sovereignty by any means and threatening them not to answer it.

I know right, same with Gaza but they use a lot more propaganda against Gaza. I'm surprised and Israeli website acknowledged that it's about 'responding' to an Israeli attack. Usually it's 'terrorists threaten to attack Israel', LMAO.

Lol, That's exactly what rogue states do, violating their neighbors' sovereignty by any means and threatening them not to answer it.
1) Hezbollah is illegal terrorist group which should be disarmed according to UN Sec Council resolution.
2) Israel and Lebanon are still in state of war. Israel tried to end state of war with Lebanon in 1983, but it was foiled by pro-Syrian and pro-Iranian gangs in Lebanon.

1) Hezbollah is illegal terrorist group which should be disarmed according to UN Sec Council resolution.
2) Israel and Lebanon are still in state of war. Israel tried to end state of war with Lebanon in 1983, but it was foiled by pro-Syrian and pro-Iranian gangs in Lebanon.

You should have thought of that before you invaded Lebanon.
illegal according to who? Israel? US? Arabs? That's pretty lame considering history of these countries in violence and terrorism.
And don't play this 'terrorist' game just like US or Israel do, your soldiers are terrorists to me and vice versa, we will never reach an agreement in that regard, so let's agree to disagree.

No there was not. Once we destroyed port radars Hezbollah was unable to conduct further attacks. They actually claimed that they sank 2 another ships, but it was BS.

Cluster bombs were used against areas where from Hezbollah terrorists fired rockets at Israeli neighborhoods. Many terrorits were killed by these bombs.

Israel never had more than 10,000 inside Lebanon. Marjayoun was reached on 10 aug by 8108th armor battalion, Ghanduriyeh was reached on 12th aug by 9th armor battalion supported by Nahal's inf battalion.

As I said there was not a single instance when Hezbollah stopped or even detained IDF advance. Such things happened in 1973 war but not in 2006.

You are funny. Hezies fled leaving their Kornets.

Hezbollah bombed town of Shlomi on very first hours of war. They attacked and killed Israeli border patrol. Israel in response attacked bridges in north. Then Hezbollah responded by shelling more Israeli towns. Israel responded by increasing Hezbollah sites and road attacks.

No, its ur hallucination.

You know nothing. I am talking about 23 august 1942 bombing of Stalingrad. It was merciless bombing which destroyed almost all of the city.

attack against ships stopped because Hezbollah only had missiles with 20-25 km of range and after the hit you ordered your ships back into sea and they were ordered to stay 100km away . mission accomplished this time you could not bombard Lebanese cities from the sea .and anti-ship missiles can't work with civilian facilities of the ports .

those bombs were used all over south of Lebanon against villages and let not fool ourselves it's what happened
Israel fired 4.6 million submunitions into dozens of towns and villages in southern Lebanon in 962 separate strikes, circa 90% within the final 72 hours of the war, when the conflict already had been largely resolved by UN Security Council Resolution 1701.[231]
As many as 1 million submunitions failed to explode on impact, lingering as land mines that killed or maimed almost 200 people since the war ended.[233] As of 2011, munitions were still causing casualties and being cleared by volunteers.[234]
According to Human Rights Watch, in the last 72 hours of the war, the Israeli army flooded the region with clusterbombs.[231] Human Rights Watch "found that the IDF’s use of cluster munitions was both indiscriminate and disproportionate, in violation of IHL, and in some locations possibly a war crime" because "the vast majority [were dropped] over the final three days when Israel knew a settlement was imminent."[231]

if you never had more than10000 troop inside Lebanon then Hezbollah also never had more than 500 troop inside Lebanon .
why hide it every body knew the final push that resulted in you reach litany river was with 30000 soldier and even in that Hezbollah fighter come out of no where behind advancing group and you had to ask Europe and USA to facilitate a peace negotiation to save those troops .

whatever you say , you found a cache with some kronet inside now you can interpret it as you like south of Lebanon is filled with such caches .

what ever you say but it's the effect of your attack against the so called Hezbollah position all over the Lebanon that resulted in no casualties among Hezbollah forces .
2006 Lebanon war

well it's hallucination that you think Tokyo firebombing didn't happened on 9 March 1945

and yes bombing of Stalingrad is completely comparable with the bombing of Tokyo , well at least only in your world .
A massive German strategic bombing on 23 August caused a firestorm, killing thousands and turning Stalingrad into a vast landscape of rubble and burnt ruins. Ninety percent of the living space in the Voroshilovskiy area was destroyed. Between 23 and 26 August, Soviet reports indicate 955 people were killed and another 1,181 wounded as a result of the bombing.[1]:p.73

attack against ships stopped because Hezbollah only had missiles with 20-25 km of range and after the hit you ordered your ships back into sea and they were ordered to stay 100km away . mission accomplished this time you could not bombard Lebanese cities from the sea .and anti-ship missiles can't work with civilian facilities of the ports .
Hezbollah had C802 missiles. They tried to hit more and even claimed they sank two another ships, but could not do anything.

those bombs were used all over south of Lebanon against villages and let not fool ourselves it's what happened
They were used precisely against areas Hezbollah launched rockets from. Lots of Hezbollah terrorists were killed with them.

if you never had more than10000 troop inside Lebanon then Hezbollah also never had more than 500 troop inside Lebanon .
And you claim that Hezbollah surrounded Israeli troops? Silly kid.

why hide it every body knew the final push that resulted in you reach litany river was with 30000 soldier
I told u exact units which were used in advance.

whatever you say , you found a cache with some kronet inside now you can interpret it as you like south of Lebanon is filled with such caches .
Are y telling me that Hezbollah had so many Kornet missiles that they did not even kjnew where they are located? :lol:

what ever you say but it's the effect of your attack against the so called Hezbollah position all over the Lebanon that resulted in no casualties among Hezbollah forces .
So Hezbollah never get killed.

Israeli offensives dont kill any Hezbollah.
Israeli bombings dont kill any Hezbollah,.

Question: where 500-600 Hezbollah were killed (according to UN officials) or 250 according to Hezbollah itself?

and yes bombing of Stalingrad is completely comparable with the bombing of Tokyo
As u can see Germans used firebombs which caused firestorms in Stalingrad. Same exactly thing happened in Tokyo 3 years later. Cry me a river little Nazi sympathizer.

Now can u show me any death camps or Nankin style massacres made by Americans?

Hezbollah had C802 missiles. They tried to hit more and even claimed they sank two another ships, but could not do anything.

They were used precisely against areas Hezbollah launched rockets from. Lots of Hezbollah terrorists were killed with them.

Question: where 500-600 Hezbollah were killed (according to UN officials) or 250 according to Hezbollah itself?

As u can see Germans used firebombs which caused firestorms in Stalingrad. Same exactly thing happened in Tokyo 3 years later. Cry me a river little Nazi sympathizer.

Now can u show me any death camps or Nankin style massacres made by Americans?
only in your dream , Hezbollah had kowsar missile which is only c701 with only 20km of range and that was the only time they used the missiles you can't made anybody believe that Hezbollah attacked the Egyptian ship 100km away with that made up stories . everybody knew your crew thought that ship attacked them and fired a harpoon at it so stop BS. about Hezbollah had C802 . they didn't have it then and they don't have it now as operating that missile want equipment that Hezbollah lack .

4600000 bomb-let fired all over south Lebanon according to the link I posted not were Hezbollah used to fire missile.

those 200-300 Hezbollah fighter martyred in front line fighting occupation forces not in Seida and Beirut .

you must learn that a war crime won't justify another war crime and the density of the population and amount of the bomb used were not comparable at all .

only in your dream , Hezbollah had kowsar missile which is only c701 with only 20km of range and that was the only time they used the missiles you can't made anybody believe that Hezbollah attacked the Egyptian ship 100km away with that made up stories . everybody knew your crew thought that ship attacked them and fired a harpoon at it so stop BS. about Hezbollah had C802 . they didn't have it then and they don't have it now as operating that missile want equipment that Hezbollah lack .
Most idiotic story ever. Why Hezbollah lied about two other ships sinking.

4600000 bomb-let fired all over south Lebanon according to the link I posted not were Hezbollah used to fire missile.

those 200-300 Hezbollah fighter martyred in front line fighting occupation forces not in Seida and Beirut .

you must learn that a war crime won't justify another war crime and the density of the population and amount of the bomb used were not comparable at all .
Saida was not attacked at all since its a Sunni town.
In Beirut only Hezbollah suburb was attacked with smart bombs, not any cluster. Israel issued warning before bombing, so there were not casualties

1) You claimed that Hezbollah were not killed in ground offensives.
2) You claim they were not killed by Israeli cluster bombs.
3) We both agree they were not killed in Beirut.

What killed them?

Most idiotic story ever. Why Hezbollah lied about two other ships sinking.

Saida was not attacked at all since its a Sunni town.
In Beirut only Hezbollah suburb was attacked with smart bombs, not any cluster. Israel issued warning before bombing, so there were not casualties

1) You claimed that Hezbollah were not killed in ground offensives.
2) You claim they were not killed by Israeli cluster bombs.
3) We both agree they were not killed in Beirut.

What killed them?
if we gave Hezbollah the missile we knew better what we give them .and the story is far better than claiming c-701 can fly more than 100km and sink a merchant sip in a single blow.

and I never said Hezbollah fighter didn't martyred in ground invasion , I say the bombing of Beirut and infrastructure of Lebanon didn't killed any Hezbollah fighter so don't try to twist my words

by the way let see some beautiful map of 2006
locations_bombed_aug12_2.jpg

not only Sunni saida get bombed but also many christian city and village also bombed ,and before i forget the blue ones are the places you bombed at the last day of the war .

Two Syria rockets explode in Israel's north overnight - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Two rockets were found near a military outpost on Mt. Hermon in northern Israel on Saturday morning, hours after explosions were reported in the region during the night.

The Israeli military at first said that it estimated that this was not a deliberate attack, but a result of stray fire by one of the warring factions in Syria's civil war. However, later on Saturday the Israel Defense Forces said that the preliminary assessment has been changed and it is currently exploring all possibilities, including that the rockets were fired by Hezbollah.

The IDF statements came after unconfirmed reports claiming that the Lebanese militia was behind the attack.

if they were hezbollal rocket then it was more in line of 30-50 rocket not just 2 of them

if we gave Hezbollah the missile we knew better what we give them .and the story is far better than claiming c-701 can fly more than 100km and sink a merchant sip in a single blow.
It was C802. U still dont answer why Hezies lied about sinking two other ships later.

and I never said Hezbollah fighter didn't martyred in ground invasion
U claimed that they fled when Hezies fled leaving Kornet from Ghandurie no one was killed.

, I say the bombing of Beirut and infrastructure of Lebanon didn't killed any Hezbollah fighter so don't try to twist my words
So u are claiming that advancing IDF killed dig in in Hezies in mountain area with ratio 1-3. Good u are making some progress.

by the way let see some beautiful map of 2006
locations_bombed_aug12_2.jpg

not only Sunni saida get bombed but also many christian city and village also bombed ,and before i forget the blue ones are the places you bombed at the last day of the war .
This map is crap. 16-30 strikes in Beirut? I guess they count Hezie Dahya as Beirut. But it is not.

Last edited:
It was C802. U still dont answer why Hezies lied about sinking two other ships later.

U claimed that they fled when Hezies fled leaving Kornet from Ghandurie no one was killed.

So u are claiming that advancing IDF killed dig in in Hezies in mountain area with ratio 1-3. Good u are making some progress.

This map is crap. 16-30 strikes in Beirut? I guess they count Hezie Dahya as Beirut. But it is not.
it was c701 as a c802 would have evaporated your Sa'ar boat and also Hezbollah didn't had the capabilities to operate c802 and could not hide it and also when you take your ship 100km away they could not continue the attack while a Noor missile was capable to attack 100km away

your answer is that Hezbollah is not responsible for what media publish , go and ask the media why they published such things.

I didn't claim they fled , I claimed there are a lot of weapon caches in south Lebanon ,the reason is a soldier without heavy equipment is far more mobile and without those missiles it's easier to penetrate enemy lines . by this strategy they can penetrate enemy line and pickup equipment there then do the operation and it make sense as they don't have airborne troop to land behind enemy lines. you simply just found one of those caches .

the Dahya is separate look better at the map you bombed there more than 100 time according to the map. by the way Dahya is not a military target it's a civilian one.

Officials: Hezbollah Likely Behind Hermon Attack - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Hezbollah was likely behind a rocket attack near an IDF post in Mount Hermon early Saturday morning, security and military sources told Lebanese newspaper The Daily Star on Sunday night.

The officials said that the attack was Hezbollah’s retaliation for alleged Israeli airstrikes on Hezbollah targets near the Lebanese-Syrian border.

Two rockets were fired at Israel in the attack, and no injuries or damages were reported. Some speculated the rockets came from accidental spillover from clashes in neighboring Syria, but senior security sources told theWalla! news website that the rocket fire may have been a deliberate attack by Hezbollah.

Another slap across the chops for the Hezzy rats.

The IDF Northern Army Command has been on heightened alert since last week when Hezbollah threatened retaliation for an alleged Israeli airstrike on its bases.

The IDF identified a terrorist cell attempting to plant an explosive device on the Syrian-Israeli border early on Wednesday morning.

The terrorist cell was operating in Syria very close to the new border fence, and according to security sources the attempted attack was orchestrated by Hezbollah.

In response, an IDF tank fired shells at the suspects, striking them. The IDF said Wednesday that the attack had been successfully thwarted.

Back
Top Bottom