What's new

Israeli tourists killed in bus explosion in Bulgaria

dont be a dumb, if u following up on my posts ull understand what i am tring to say

(bombing schools are ur signiture moves),

my point here is Israeli citizen's are not civilian's they are members of IDF that's what Israeli constitution says they are "combat ready"...
and so the dead are not civilians but members of IDF.
According to your twisted logic you can kill Pakistani boys because they are going to be drafted to the army. And when someone blows up mosque with male prayers - thats attack on Pakistani army. You are really sick. :bad:

eg:- below case of Israeli citizen or IDF member.

jamali_fashi_Israeli_passport.jpg
Thats lame Iranian photophop, using the Israeli passport from wikipedia:

File:Israel Passport Page.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you people have been killing civilians in Palestine and killed thousands in Lebanon.
We use super expensive precise weapons to reduce casualties among the civilians. While terrorists use them as human shields. Surely we would not target civilians.

This incident needs to be condemned with the same kind of conviction as any crimes are condemned. I know, I know, Israelis are not guilt-free either--the slow strangulation of Palestinians is a crime of historic proportions. But children are innocent regardless of their background.

I just hope the incident does not lead to open hostilities. Israel vs Iran conflict is not worth another major war in the region. But looks like we may be leading toward that with now Syria's Assad being neutralized.

what happened was a result for years of killing between isreal and arabs and it will sadly continue no one is weak and watching mothers and brothers die in front of you you start to plan you revenge killing civlians from both sides will make matters worse

According to your twisted logic you can kill Pakistani boys because they are going to be drafted to the army. And when someone blows up mosque with male prayers - thats attack on Pakistani army. You are really sick. :bad:

Ok lets untwist this
1)if every Israeli citizen is a trained for combat operations how can he be considered a civilian now dont deny this!
National military service is mandatory for all Israeli citizens over the age of 18 Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is the only country in the world that maintains obligatory military service for women. This continues the tradition of female fighters during Israel's War
General Information about the IDF - Israel Defense Forces

2)R u blind ive made it clear children's below the age of 15 are the actual victim's RIP 2 them only.

rest of all the dead adults have served in combat operations which also have been trained to "kill others" and ready to die 4 their country just like solders.

Now now we do not have enough proof to prove they were mosad agents in dis·guise of a tourist

deppjolie.jpg

Thats lame Iranian photophop, using the Israeli passport from wikipedia:

File:Israel Passport Page.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well we all know how good Israel is in actual making of fake passports (Dubai Incident)

U still have a case pending with Australian govt on this

Australia expels Israeli diplomat over fake passports used in Dubai killing

Australia expels Israeli diplomat over fake passports used in Dubai killing | World news | guardian.co.uk

Why on earth i would pray for Ziönists who occupied my brother's land when they were alive??

"Brothers Land" me arse... Go fight for your brother (`Son` of Mohammad bin Qasim)... Internet Muslim Warrior ;)

Start the fight for your 2nd Mothership , pakistan , India being the First Mothership, with USA.

These Hindu extremist also not celebrates any killing of innocent human beings!!!!!!!!

There is divine rule "You should reap what you sow" and god is not partial, he did not favor anyone or any faith. Whoever did this here will be punished here not in next life. Justice may took time, but will be delivered by him here.

It does not matter to us what you 'Crap'. You are no one............

These Hindu extremists and Islam haters posting here didn't say "RIP" to the HUNDREDS of slaughtered Muslims in Burma. See thread;

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hingyas-community-massacre-4.html#post3185592

These Hindu fanatics didn't say RIP to the murdered Iranian scientists by Mossad.

Who do these hypocrites think they are fooling, seriously? They suddenly become very humane and emotional when some of their white and zionist masters are killed. Absolutely disgusting and outrageous hypocrisy.

I crap on your fake "humanity"....

I havent read all the 11 pages. But is there any evidence or 'real' pointers to suggest who was behind this?

At first look it sounds like the one who did was a quick-paradise-seeker (and we know that Men of God are usually behind this kind of things)...

Still It can be different to the speculation. If it was clear case like the murder in Dubai sometime ago then it would be obvious.

But since it was suicide bomber, it might be difficult to get a concrete evidence.

RIP to the dead. So far there is no information on who were killed (background of these Israeli's), why they were killed and who did it, so most of the info that are being alleged are pure speculation.

Erdogan bro, the answer is quite simple. For one thing they have grown a victim hood complex from the centuries of Muslim invasion and rule. And Hindutva based political parties made this hatred and scape goating of Muslims their political capital. Islamophobia is so pervasive in India that thinking of another reality is hard for them.

Islamophobia was started by zionists and neocons to malign Muslims, but we have also many stupid people among our ranks whose misdeeds they can use for their propaganda. Indians found out that they share the hatred for Muslims with the zionists. This is the real reason for their support of Israel, avionics and other technology are just an added bonus.

The rest of the world has been duped by zionist world media and with right media slant most people's Islamophobia will go away, except for Israel and India. Islamophobia of these two countries will be difficult to tame. In fact I am more hopeful about Israel (before zionism, Jewish people found refuge in Muslim world from European pogroms), than I am about India. Poverty and intolerance is a deadly combination. Often they go hand in hand.

Its not us Hindus who have developed inferiority complex , its you Muslims (and Africans) who have developed that complex.
iut of 50+ Muslim countries , apart from a handful(thanks to the discovery of Oil or they were beggers too), name the other few Islamic countries which are Developed or `nearly there`? U people cannot even make a Rail Engine and Import from my country , and still call us that we suffer from Inferiority complex?
and erdogan , yes may be Hindu Members did not said `RIP` to thedead in Burma ,coz we hjave no links with those people. But yes we DO have concerns with Isrealites , as we have a strong defence arrangement with them. So its only natural.

Also , if you read some posts on Pelistineans , Hindus DO feel sorry for them. Check the treads for that.
here is a amall example -
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/58459-indian-aid-palestine.html

P.S.- all of your (50+) So called Ummah cannnot take on Mighty India , so stop BS`ing and talking abt Inferiority complex.
Take all ur trash away from my country , U people are lucky that we are NOT a Hindu Nation , or all the 20 Miilion + illegals wud have been slaughtered and shipped back to Bangladesh and Ur`Ummah` wont even blink an eyelid!!
Kapish?????

Ok lets untwist this
1)if every Israeli citizen is a trained for combat operations how can he be considered a civilian now dont deny this!
National military service is mandatory for all Israeli citizens over the age of 18 Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is the only country in the world that maintains obligatory military service for women. This continues the tradition of female fighters during Israel's War
General Information about the IDF - Israel Defense Forces
Israel has draft just like Pakistan and many other countries in the world. Thats why I said that according to your twisted logic is OK to kill Pakistani boys and blow up mosques wit male worshipers.
Now now we do not have enough proof to prove they were mosad agents in dis·guise of a tourist
Yeah super secret Mossad agents travel in large Israeli groups on a bus on cheap Bulgarian resort. How dumb u can be?

well we all know how good Israel is in actual making of fake passports (Dubai Incident)
Passport you posted is lame Iranian photoshop. Diverting the subject wont help u.

Ex-official: Israel targeted Hezbollah army chief; Iran has been retaliating

Speaking to Army Radio, former National Security Adviser Uzi Arad says Netanyahu's cabinet must adopt a broader strategy in dealing with Tehran, that would take into account Iran's ability to strike back.

Former National Security Adviser Uzi Arad responded on Thursday to comments made by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and according to which Iran was behind the attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria, saying that Israel was not a "passive side" to the struggle against Iran and must do more to anticipate the responses.

On Wednesday, Netanyahu, apparently supported by detailed intelligence, immediately blamed Iran for the terror attack on Israelis in Bulgaria, that let eight people dead, possibly including a suspected suicide bomber.

"We're, to a large extent, the initiators, we hit Imad Mughniye, and, mainly, we're leading a struggle against Iran. We're not a passive side. And the other side is the defending, deterring, and attacking one," Arad told Army Radio on Thursday.

The former top security advisor added: "If Israel will respond in such a way, it will have to take into account that its response will be followed by a response. That's the dynamic."

"The price of an incident like yesterday's isn't just the tragedy and the loss of life, but the international effect that comes with it. These are administration prices, which can be downsized," he added.

According to Arad, these are not routine times, but a battle that can escalate, and Israel can cut down on the number of sites in which it is vulnerable – such as organized tours. "We can also reduce damages by cutting back on unnecessary things."

The former adviser told Army Radio that Israel was linked to attacks on Iranian nuclear sites and Hezbollah, and even explicitly admits to having a military option against Iran – one that it doesn't take off the table.

"Against all these, Iran can't stay disinterested, and it's natural that it or its proxies such as Hezbollah will try to commit such attacks and exact a price from Israel. Iranian officials have said themselves that response will, obviously come, of the kind they have been attempting already in Asia and Eastern Europe," Arad said.

As a result, the former national security adviser said, "Israel must continue its struggle, but must take its consequences into consideration, and that's part of the dynamics"

"Israel must manage the struggle, reduce the risks, and be prepared intelligence-wise," he added.

Arad's comments to Army Radio came after Former United States Ambassador to the UN John Bolton said on Wednesday that he believed Israel was poised to launch a direct attack on Iran in the wake of yesterday’s terrorist bombing in Bulgaria.

Appearing on Fox News, Bolton said Netanyahu’s unequivocal accusation that Iran is responsible for the attack “gives every indication” that such an attack is in offing. Bolton went even further, saying that by not mentioning Hezbollah, Netanyahu was “very clearly saying that Israel will not just respond proportionately but will go after several facilities of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.”

Ex-official: Israel targeted Hezbollah army chief; Iran has been retaliating - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Back
Top Bottom