What's new

Israeli PM in Holocaust Day: Jews Are Still under Threat of Extintion

Israel can never allow ideological enemies of the Jewish nation to ever procure nuclear weapons, this is the reality in which we live in.

No Arab country or Iran will ever get to that point because they will be prevented from achieving it.

CD, i would not compare an atheist and pragmatic country like China to an "End of the world, Prophet will come with the destruction of most of the world" wishing Ayatollah regime.
What's your messiah plans when he finally shows up, sir ?

Israel can never allow ideological enemies of the Jewish nation to ever procure nuclear weapons, this is the reality in which we live in.

No Arab country or Iran will ever get to that point because they will be prevented from achieving it.

CD, i would not compare an atheist and pragmatic country like China to an "End of the world, Prophet will come with the destruction of most of the world" wishing Ayatollah regime.

I can see the Arabs being prevented however Iran is not the Arabs, I have reviewed both the Israeli strikes on Iraq and Syria and this situation is far from that compared with Iran, can Israel really hit all the Sites even in the mountains you would need the USA help thus bring the USA-Israel Iran into a conflict.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

China is different then that our Nuclear Weapons were from the USA and USSR and even Taipei( Taiwan), Taipei was planning an Invasion on us to reconquer the mainland and wanted Nukes Weapons from the USA to be the ace card.

I can see the Arabs being prevented however Iran is not the Arabs, I have reviewed both the Israeli strikes on Iraq and Syria and this situation is far from that compared with Iran, can Israel really hit all the Sites even in the mountains you would need the USA help thus bring the USA-Israel Iran into a conflict.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

China is different then that our Nuclear Weapons were from the USA and USSR and even Taipei( Taiwan), Taipei was planning an Invasion on us to reconquer the mainland and wanted Nukes Weapons from the USA to be the ace card.
Like i said, China is Pragmatic and not run by fanatics.

Iran`s nuclear ambitions will be harder to end but it will be done. How? I won't presume to know the future.
Israel promised a 12 hour early warning to the USA on any attack against Iran`s Nuclear plants.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

What's your messiah plans when he finally shows up, sir ?
We keep a seat available for him, to chill and have a couple of beers.

Iran`s nuclear ambitions will be harder to end but it will be done. How? I won't presume to know the future.
Israel promised a 12 hour early warning to the USA on any attack against Iran`s Nuclear plants.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Ok lets say Israel hit's a couple can it hit all ? and what of the after effect Iran retaliation's, if that true then the strike might be the USA hitting the Sites rather then Israel. USA did provide Israel Bunker Busters.

no.. israel said they will give NO MORE then 12 hours warning... meaning they would most likely give 1 hour notice

Alcohol is bad for you...... Do you actually have the capabilities to attack Iran ? One of our friends in this forum showed me this video, care to comment ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJpfwy_Xm_A

We will have to wait and see what happens next with Iran.

Ok lets say Israel hit's a couple can it hit all ? and what of the after effect Iran retaliation's, if that true then the strike might be the USA hitting the Sites rather then Israel. USA did provide Israel Bunker Busters.
No one is aware the IDF`s capabilities, though i`m sure the US will get involved once Iran attacks US bases in the gulf.

Ptex.. more likely Israel will strike us bases and then lie and say iran attacked it

they always trying to force usa and its allies into war with israels enemies

You should ask your stupid leaders to shut the fxxk up about wiping Israel from the earth. Without their big mouth, Iran would not be in this big trouble since U.S. and the west would not find other excuses to support the sanctions.

have an Iranian killed a single israeli recently? you the one killing inoccent scientist, just because they are a nuclear scientists....
If you don't like Iranian regime, kill ahmadinejad,khamenei...

One thing Israelis are best at apart from killing innocent people of Palestine is their Psy warfare. Kill everyone and then act like I'm the one who's dying. Iranians and Arabs should get out of their arrogance and start to act like Brothers in Islam rather than acting like animals.. Persians, Arabs! Oh com'on!

Palestine is an Arab problem..Persians should actually consider the adage "Enemy of my enemy....." and support Israelis or remain neutral.

Now it is essentially a stupid Mexican stand-off with each (Israel,Arabs, Iranians) pointing a gun at each other's head.

Exactly! Nothing. Why we don't? Because they are considered Iranian for us and we have nothing against them being Jewish.
German Jews were considered Germans up to the point where they were rounded up for the gas chambers.

Your opinion is the last thing that matters to the people on this forum gambit.
Many would disagree with you.

The government of Iran is not preventing Jews from immigration. Some Persian Jews have already immigrated from Iran to the USA and European countries and some of them probably have returned to Israel as well.
I did not say the Iranian government IS preventing Jews from leaving. I said governments can prevent. Or expel them as well.

Does Netanyahu's hatred help?
This has been discussed before. When Iran overthrew the Shah and installed a theocracy, there was nothing to prevent Iran from establishing friendly relations with Israel. Instead, Iran decided to take a hostile stance against Israel to the point where Iran supported terrorism against Israel. When you have such animosity against someone to the point of military actions, you cannot complain if that person develop the same attitude towards you.

I didn't understand your last sentence. About Iran's support for Hizbullah, it's not as simple as that.
Do not say something is 'not simple' then leave it as is. Explain why is it 'not simple'.

yes, it actually does matter.....
It does not matter. USA has very big population and very little mortality level. Sierra Leone has very little population and very high mortality level/

and quit playing games by pointing out socio-economic indicators which in this context are totally irrelevant!
Palestinians grow faster than Pakistanis, have mortality level and life standards higher than Pakistanius, but they are "genocided." :rolleyes:

Every week hundreds of Muslims from Africa come to Israel illegally, I guess they dont know they are "genocided" here. :lol:

By the same token of logic you could say that more people die in car accidents in Saudi Arabia than they do in settled & occupied Palestine. So this also means that Palis are better off than Saudis are?
You still dont understand the difference between absolute numbers and per capita numbers. I guess u were very bad at math in school. By the way, until 90-es, when Palestinians were under full Israeli control, their mortality levels were much lower than of Saudis. Today they are about equal.

Jews will never be under such threat, Muslims will always give them a safe house as they have in the past.
Jews were third class citizens in Muslim countries and often were massacred and expelled.

As for the Zionist entity it's a temporary state. Previous crusader occupations have lasted longer than the entity known as Israel and once the balance of power changes in the world, Israel will be no more.
Zionist entity in Holy Land existed 2000 years before the Arabs and will exist 2000 years after the Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom