What's new

Israeli officers face Turkish trial

Can you please read again ? government "allowing" it.

Truecommander raised a couple of valid points that has not been addressed yet. It makes me ask supporters of secularism in Turkey:

Lets assume a secular government comes back in power. How will they make sure that muslims and other religious groups are given due right to practice their belief without any discrimination? I.e. women who wants to wear headscarves in higher education institutions and parents wanting their childen to be sent to schools focusing on religious(islamic, christian, jewish etc.) values.

Or should a secular government pursue same old policy as former governments and limit their activities?

Yawn, another chest beating from Erdogan.

But when comes to actions he always chickens.

Yawn, another chest beating from Erdogan.

But when comes to actions he always chickens.
Not many ago,in 1998, pro-Israel commanders had enough power to make a coup and overthrow the government that they didnt like. But after Erdoğan came in power in 2002,all those Israeli puppet traitors are being screwed. Israel had too much leverage on Turkey,they were able to leak in Turkish institutions but now they are put where they belong.(Ergenekon,Sledgehammer trials)

We are happy with Erdoğan. If you think he is a chicken then you should be happy and shut your mouth. But you are always moaning just like the moanings of someone feeling but'hurt.:D

Pro-Asad Syrians are crying like you as well 'Erdoğan is a chicken blah blah'. You all feel but'hurt.

I love my country, every single person here is a potential intelligence agent.

Good job turkey even if its symbolic.:tup: Turkey should carryout a special ops inside occupied palestine to catch these Zionists terrorist.

Not many ago,in 1998, pro-Israel commanders had enough power to make a coup and overthrow the government that they didnt like. But after Erdoğan came in power in 2002,all those Israeli puppet traitors are being screwed. Israel had too much leverage on Turkey,they were able to leak in Turkish institutions but now they are put where they belong.(Ergenekon,Sledgehammer trials)
Nice ZOG concpiracy theory :lol:

We are happy with Erdoğan. If you think he is a chicken then you should be happy and shut your mouth.
You say if I am happy then I should shut my mouth. But in this case you also should shut ur mouth if u say u are happy. :lol:

Anywayz. It became already a rutual: once in 2-3 months Erdogan is rising on hill and beats his chest at Israel. Every time it ends with nothing.

Nice ZOG concpiracy theory :lol:

You say if I am happy then I should shut my mouth. But in this case you also should shut ur mouth if u say u are happy. :lol:

Anywayz. It became already a rutual: once in 2-3 months Erdogan is rising on hill and beats his chest at Israel. Every time it
ends with nothing.

This trial will open Pandora box for Israel and will make it difficult for the Jewish country to defend its activities in international fora..

This trial will open Pandora box for Israel and will make it difficult for the Jewish country to defend its activities in international fora..

What Pandora box? Turks are ridiculous, there is no international legality in their charge, they became a laughing stock of the world alongside with Iran, i think they even outperformed Iran.

What Pandora box? Turks are ridiculous, there is no international legality in their charge, they became a laughing stock of the world alongside with Iran, i think they even outperformed Iran.

You underestimate Turkey and overestimate Israel.
1: Israel killed 9 tukish peace activists on international waters
2: Israel occupies and terrorizes Palestinians and their lands
3: Turkey gave a hand to you and you slapped that hand.

Oh and it says in your quote "Israel is like Box Jellyfish, small and seemingly harmless, drifting in an ocean of world political affairs, but if you try to mess with it it will unleash might that you couldn't have imagined be in the possession of such a small creature."
We are messing with puny Israel, where is this might you speak of? Buddy, you should never have started a fight with Turks. Arabs etc. they can not harm you, but Turks are a different story, history is witness to that. If there is one people who is more insistent than the Israeli that is the Turks. In Denmark we have a saying "turkish belief", and you use that saying whenever someone never gives up. We never give up, time will show when you will give up.

1-Israel had legality to board a vessel which was bound to break legal blockade, maybe in Turkey activists armed with knifes metal rods and chains can be called peace activists, not in Israel.
3-what hand are you talking about? backstabbing hand?

This is what you call mess with? all Turkey is doing barking and chest beating.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom