What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

Sit back guys and have a little think. Who would benefit from an attack of this nature? You guys are all intellectual enough to see the hand print of mossad at work. Well done Israel. If you think the world is so gullable and blame Iran then you really underestimate the world intelligence!

What I see is just confusion with everyone blaming everyone.

My bad. I had to start from attacking US embassy in Tehran 1979.

Overall these attacks show the hysteria of Iran's regime. They are under sanctions, they are losing their only ally - Syria. First they attacked UK embassy for no reason, now they attack Israeli. Iran is isolating itself more and more.
Proof that Iran is behind the attacks in India,Georgia or shut up please

Sit back guys and have a little think. Who would benefit from an attack of this nature? You guys are all intellectual enough to see the hand print of mossad at work. Well done Israel. If you think the world is so gullable and blame Iran then you really underestimate the world intelligence!

Mate Even if i take your point for once, it is still a speculation is'nt it ?

P.S: Just saw it,Congrats for becoming Think Tank :)

Former diplomat KC Singh on NDTV is making this point that there have been no Shia militant groups in India.

Although, he is saying that it could be retaliation by Iran against Israel.

Im not blaming anyone at this point but it makes no sense that Israel would harm its own people does it? when have Mossad ever targeted fellow Jews? never so why start now

I find it a little hard to believe Israelis targeting their own defense attaches' wife?

That's exactly why they have done that. Had they were sure everyone would find out, do you think still they would've done it?
And why do you think they want to protect Jews around the world? They only care about the Zionists, not the Jews. Did you know that Noam Chomsky is barred from entering Israel? Did you know that Rabbis critical of the Israeli regime are receiving death threats and can't enter Israel? Israel is a Zionist entity, not a Jewish state.

What I see is just confusion with everyone blaming everyone.

I hear what you are saying mate - just have a look at the amount of pressure Israel is exerting on the US. They are like a headless chicken to cause any type of Iran. Desperation and impatience - thats of course my opinion. Perhaps a warning shot.
Bro who benefits from such an attack? How does this look internationally?

A man was wounded by the car explosion. This is not just a terror attack on Israel, these are terror attacks on India and Georgia.

Unfortunately, we will have have to wait for 2 more years before we can take any decisive retribution..

@Indian Members

NO Need to Name any country as of now,Let the investigation finish and truth will come out for SURE!!

Culprits must be bought to justice behind this coward attack!!

Bl[i]tZ;2595597 said:
Israeli Embassy spokesperson blames Iran and Hezbollah on NDTV.

I don't think so Iranian agencies would target Israeli embassy in India. This seems to be somebody much closer to us than Iran. :azn:. Or any of their pet pooches operating in our country, shielded by politicians.

Whoever did it, it is by God's grace that no precious life was lost. India's friendship with Israel and Iran will not be affected as it will take a whole lot more than this half cocked incident to affect our long standing relations with these countries. In the meanwhile we should beef up security arrangements to preclude a repetition of such incidents.

Back
Top Bottom