What's new

Israeli Jews want "Blacks" out of the "holy land".

Let us be clear about this. According to UN report, Israel had 27000+ refugees in 2010, a number higher than many middle eastern nations. Each month, thousands of refugees from Sudan is entering Israel. Why? Because Sudan's generous neighbour, Egypt won't accept them. Many refugees were shot when crossing Egypt Israel border by Egyptian security forces.

It so happens that many crimes like rapes are done by these immigrants (as with US and Europe). Naturally, Israeli citizens would want some form of migration control imposed to limit the amount of refugees pouring in (Israel is already a tiny nation). This is called immigration control and all countries exercise it. However, when it comes to Israel, Israelophobists and Jewophobists term migration control as proof of "apartheid". What kind of double-facedness and hypocrisy is that? It seems these phobists won't leave anything to defame Israel.

But the protest and Racial attacks are not specific towards blacks of any particular origin..Its towards blacks in general...Same as christian KluKluxKlan..
and this has been going on forever....

And what is wrong with that?

But the protest and Racial attacks are not specific towards blacks of any particular origin..Its towards blacks in general...Same as christian KluKluxKlan..

No, it is against infiltrators from Africa, your nonsense is going quite a long time.

What is the problem with that? These immigrants are responsible for many crimes committed in Israel lately. I think we already know the large share of crime statistics and prisons that blacks occupy in US and Europe (not racism, just a fact). I have seen many natives in the forum complaining about Afghan refugees and demanding they are sent back to Afghanistan because of the "trouble they cause". Why is this not an issue when it comes to pakistan but when Israeli citizens voice their concern, suddenly it becomes the biggest thing in the world?

I do want them out of Israel, but as long as they are here i expect them to be treated with dignity, the mob is in no right to harm them, and the complains should be addressed not to the infiltrator but to the government! the government is the sole responsible for the borders and to whatever happening within its domain.

considering the space constraints in israel........ israel has no option.... and regarding "israel racism" issue as members have discussed here.... i have met a few of them here in india.... they are one of the finest people i have ever met.

LOL can't believe some ignorant blind idiots are actually supporting Israel on this matter. It's not about Jews or Israel, it's about kicking people out of a country due to their skin colour. That is an all time low. Ironically these Israelis are no different then the Nazis, they should not forget their own history.

Israeli Jews want "Blacks" out of the "holy land".

and we want Zionist out of the holy land ...

after all , are you reading about Zionist and Jews manifest ( I hop that I choose right word !! ) !? The Jews see themselves as "chosen people " and according of this claim , they have right to kill low rank people ( all other races and religious ) for their own sake ...

They are saying they are sons and daughter's of Israel , so most of them don't see blacks as true Jews ...

shame on them ...

I do want them out of Israel, but as long as they are here i expect them to be treated with dignity, the mob is in no right to harm them, and the complains should be addressed not to the infiltrator but to the government! the government is the sole responsible for the borders and to whatever happening within its domain.

All of Israel is Immigrant from after 2nd world war...How do you define Indigenous Israeli and immigrant Jew?

considering the space constraints in israel........ israel has no option.... and regarding "israel racism" issue as members have discussed here.... i have met a few of them here in india.... they are one of the finest people i have ever met.

sigh sigh sigh...

Look at the bloody reasons the protesters are using none of the 'burden caused by refugees and migrant workers'

But these protesters are saying... ‘'the black presence is intimidating'', ''leftists are worse than Arabs.'', ''They are black, they have diseases, I'm afraid to go home or walk in my own neighborhood'', ''south Tel Aviv, not South Sudan.''

What's more, some of these people are Israeli citizens, so the protesters are indeed racist.

Then you have some Indians who blindly support Israel, without reading through the bloody article!

All of Israel is Immigrant from after 2nd world war...How do you define Indigenous Israeli and immigrant Jew?

The "Indigenous Israeli" are actually the Palestinians, who happen to be Muslim, and a small group of Jews, who, generally, tend to be against Zionism and Israel's existence themselves.

It isn't safe to walk in many parts of Israel because of the influx of diseased ridden Africans who were raped and saw atrocities by Bedouin Muslims who brought them here. And yes, the Bedouin Muslims raped the men too.

sigh sigh sigh...

Look at the bloody reasons the protesters are using none of the 'burden caused by refugees and migrant workers'

But these protesters are saying... ‘'the black presence is intimidating'', ''leftists are worse than Arabs.'', ''They are black, they have diseases, I'm afraid to go home or walk in my own neighborhood'', ''south Tel Aviv, not South Sudan.''

What's more, some of these people are Israeli citizens, so the protesters are indeed racist.

Then you have some Indians who blindly support Israel, without reading through the bloody article!
Your ignorance speaks volumes, there are hundreds of thousands of Black Jews living in Israel and non of those "refugees" are citizens.

Y so much hate towards Blacks?
Living in a foreign country i know this stuff....
These whites, browm, chinese all have some kind of uneasiness when it comes to dealing with a black person.
I have witnessed it myself...is there a reason for it?

Back
Top Bottom