What's new

Israeli drone 'crashes' in Gaza

LOL! Haman, you keep making laugh with all those smiley's you post after your paragraphs. It's making me picture me something funny. :rofl:

Syrian conflict has been very damaging for everyone involved. It has deepened sectarian rift, but the best thing IMO is to normalize relations and bridge the gaps.
This kind of conflict and sectarianism is exactly what Israel wants. Different groups killing and weakening each other, so the focus will not be on them.
Israel likes this, but we should not care about what Israel thinks. Iran should work with trustable parties. This is not the first time that hamas proved to be anti-shia party, they are part of the sectarian MB (muslim brotherhood). Iran should accept that the enemies are sunni groups such as hamas, MB, al-qaeda etc.

Israel likes this, but we should not care about what Israel thinks. Iran should work with trustable parties. This is not the first time that hamas proved to be anti-shia party, they are part of the sectarian MB (muslim brotherhood). Iran should accept that the enemies are sunni groups such as hamas, MB, al-qaeda etc.

You're guilty of being very sectarian. Hamas does not involve itself in Syria. It can barely function in Gaza. And you're the same weak claims Egyptian authorities were making against Hamas except they often claimed they don't directly accuse Hamas and don't have sufficient evidence proving so.

Hamas had deserted members who joined salafist groups and some salafists have gone to Syria. That being said, many people are going to Syria to fight. I think you should leave the whole Syrian conflict out of this because it does you no good.

You're being unrealistic again and there's a reason why not everyone thinks like you here. Often your brethren.

You're guilty of being very sectarian. Hamas does not involve itself in Syria. It can barely function in Gaza. And you're the same weak claims Egyptian authorities were making against Hamas except they often claimed they don't directly accuse Hamas and don't have sufficient evidence proving so.

Hamas had deserted members who joined salafist groups and some salafists have gone to Syria. That being said, many people are going to Syria to fight. I think you should leave the whole Syrian conflict out of this because it does you no good.

You're being unrealistic again and there's a reason why not everyone thinks like you here. Often your brethren.
Hamas praised al-zarqawi and sons of saddam hussain. Also in the beginning of Syrian they screamed "no to Iran, not o hezbollah", they saw Qatari dollar signs in their eyes. Not to mention that they had attacked shia palestinians and are now suspected of fighting against hezbollah in Syria and teaching hezbollah skills to takfiri groups. With such friends like hamas, you don't need enemies and I'm happy that hamas showed their real face. Iran should immediately leave the palestine-Israel conflict.

To summarize, I think hamas should ask Qatar and Morsi for help.

Hamas praised al-zarqawi and sons of saddam hussain. Also in the beginning of Syrian they screamed "no to Iran, not o hezbollah", they saw Qatari dollar signs in their eyes. Not to mention that they had attacked shia palestinians and are now suspected of fighting against hezbollah in Syria and teaching hezbollah skills to takfiri groups. With such friends like hamas, you don't need enemies and I'm happy that hamas showed their real face. Iran should immediately leave the palestine-Israel conflict.

To summarize, I think hamas should ask Qatar and Morsi for help.

Again, all your allegations are suspected allegations.

Khaled Meshaal was the one who struck a deal with Qatar for economic aid. Hamas functions as a government as well. The leadership in Gaza is in dispute with him and was.

MB and Hamas always had relations and are the opposite sides of the same coin.

Gaza needs what it can get and they shouldn't be criticized for that.

What you want your country to do is none of my business and it's your opinion. I don't care for that.

I just want to clarify some things. You're acting like a tribe who thinks he has business with Shias elsewhere even if they aren't from your nation. I don't like that mentality. It reminds me of Jewish people.

If your politics only revolves around Shia people that's not a good thing.

Again, all your allegations are suspected allegations.

Khaled Meshaal was the one who struck a deal with Qatar for economic aid. Hamas functions as a government as well. The leadership in Gaza is in dispute with him and was.

MB and Hamas always had relations and are the opposite sides of the same coin.

Gaza needs what it can get and they shouldn't be criticized for that.

What you want your country to do is none of my business and it's your opinion. I don't care for that.

I just want to clarify some things. You're acting like a tribe who thinks he has business with Shias elsewhere even if they aren't from your nation. I don't like that mentality. It reminds me of Jewish people.

If your politics only revolves around Shia people that's not a good thing.
And what you want for your country (liberation or whatever) I as an Iranian don't care. We are finally starting to understand each other.
Iran also needs what it can get, we suffered from 8 years war and sanctions, so we should soon step out and recognize Israel and accept a neutral role in this conflict between Palestinians and Israelis.

And about the allegations which you say are suspected, the coward hamas does not dare to tell the truth.

GAZA: The ruling Palestinian faction Hamas on Friday denied issuing a statement mourning the killing of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Al Qaeda’s leader in Iraq, but hailed him as a symbol of resistance to occupation. Reuters received a statement on Thursday saying that Hamas mourned Zarqawi, killed in a strike north of Baghdad by US warplanes on Wednesday. Sami Abu-Zuhri, a Hamas spokesman, said on Friday that “Hamas did not issue any statement in this regard.” He also said that Hamas “reiterates its supportive position to all liberation movements and foremost the Iraqi liberation movement, for which Zarqawi was one of the symbols in the face of the American occupation.”

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\06\10\story_10-6-2006_pg4_3

Palestinian rights groups say masked Hamas police beat and detained members of the Gaza Strip's tiny Shia Muslim community during a religious commemoration last week.
It was the first claim of harassment by a group of Shia worshippers against the territory's rulers, who are Sunni Muslims. Hamas officials denied the allegations. Hamas is believed to enjoy close ties with Iran, the Shia Islamic republic.
Rights groups reported on Tuesday a separate incident that also occurred last week - a knife attack on a local non-governmental organisation executive.

A man who described himself as a Shia Muslim said police burst into a house where followers were marking Arbaeen, commemorating the end of 40 days of mourning following the anniversary of the death of Imam Hussein, the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad.

The man said about 15 worshippers were beaten and detained. He declined to be identified, fearing further harassment.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/01/2012117194537484213.html

The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas has praised Osama bin Laden as an "Arab holy warrior" and condemned his killing by American forces in Pakistan.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/may/02/hamas-osama-bin-laden

Execution of Saddam ‘political assassination’: Hamas
GAZA CITY - The execution of Iraqi ex-president Saddam Hussein is a ‘political assassination’ and ‘violates all international laws,’ the Palestinian ruling Hamas movement said Saturday.

‘Saddam Hussein was a prisoner of war,’ a spokesman for the Islamist movement, Fawzi Barhum, told AFP.
‘(His) hanging ... is a political assassination that violates all international laws that are supposed to protect prisoners of war.’ Barhum accused the United States of ‘having crossed all red lines’ and denounced Saddam’s trial as an ‘unjust’ process. He also criticized the day chosen for Saddam’s execution, just hours before the start of the Muslim feast of Eid Al Adha.

‘The hanging took place on the day of the Eid and this is a message to the Arab street -- the Americans have launched threats to all the Arabs,’ he said. -AFP
http://www.lebanonwire.com/0612MLN/061313018AF.asp

And the end of the day, history tells us that palestinians will not help us when we get in trouble or get bombed. So we dont need to help them, because they will always turn against Iran. The stupid hardliners of Iran will not last forever.

arafat.jpg

images

As I've said, I have no business your countries affairs and the Iranian people decide what's best for it. Now, what your leadership believes in is another story.

Hamas praised people that were anti occupation only from their perspective of being anti occupation. That doesn't mean they agreed with the other beliefs and aspects of those two figures. I believe Zarqawi was stupid, and possibly even mentally ill. As for OBL, he wasn't stupid but made too many mistakes.

As for that allegation about Hamas dealing with Shia Palestinians. I will speak about that but before I do. I want to tell you if you look at things from a Shia Sunni perspective it won't do you good because Iran is also accused by the same groups of oppressing their minorities. Now, I know that the purpose is, international nations want to present any nation or entity they're against in a bad light. I don't like their intentions. But, getting down to the main point.

Hamas doesn't want Shia in Gaza. I don't want Shia in Gaza. We put God and Muhammad above everything, we do disagree with Shia ideology. We also disagree with different Sunni sect ideology. This isn't black and white, many "Sunnis" or so proclaimed ones are against Hamas too. So it isn't a Sunni vs Shia thing. When it comes down to aqeedah, we don't want Shia practices in our land. This thing is studied well, Hamas has some of the most knowledgable scholars on religion. Anyone who does not observe the Sunnah of the Prophet(SAW) we disagree with such. That includes secular people. That being said, we don't believing in judging them. Those actions are for misinformed people.

Overall, it's a local affair, when it comes down to Hamas and Iran they don't try influencing each other's people's and their relationship is based on mutual interests. So they are happy together in that context. And Hamas never has an interest in waging 'jihad' on Iran as you refer to it. They have one goal. And they stay within Palestine.

Hello everybody
To 500:
I think you are a proud Jew whom i think care a lot about knowing the depth of the facts.
but I have two questions of you personally please answer them solely to yourself
1) Do you believe in Islam as the final religion coming from the God?
2) If no what have you done to explore the reality? for example have you read the Holy Quran? I am telling you, you don't have much more time before it is late.
I believe that religion is the opium of the masses.

this is like the most stupid post ever !! this is the most moronic thing i've ever heard!!

since when having low speed is an advantage ?? lol at your silly comment !! ppl are reading your comments !! silly !
I did not say its advantage I just said that its hard to shoot from F-16.

your right abt f-16 speed , but the drone was an upgraded ababil drone made by iran ! from wiki :

It has a maximum operational radius of 150 km (93 mi) and a maximum ceiling of 14,000 ft (4,268 m). It has the ability to travel at a maximum speed of 300 km/h .
Seriously that junk is 100 km/h faster than Predator? :omghaha:

naah kiddo , f-16 is designed to take down !! :D anything it locks on :cheesy:
Silly kid, you dont understand the difference between the ability and designation. F-16 is designed to fight supersonic fighters it was not designed to shoot slow moving toys.

hmm yeah :pop:

nobel prizes are given by idiots to idiots :D

hell !! obama is a nobel prize winner !! lmao :omghaha:

Obama should strike North Korea .. Iran , Syria Russia ( Snowden) Pakistan and China ...Should he avoid it to save Millions of Peoples and Soldiers ..to gather the Peace Prize

sign up for zion got talent !!! :D :D for the most delusional creature ever :D :D

The Chosen Peoples may differ from others

Back
Top Bottom