What's new

Israeli drone 'crashes' in Gaza

I dont subscribe to theory of "two-state" solution. ALL of the land is occupied.
Only deal is to reject and defeat Zionism and its manifestations (institutions, laws) in all of mandatory Palestine.

there is no israhell . its palestine and the zionists are occupying the land

Last edited:
Time to stop the "peace proces". The "peace process" is one of the greatest SCAMS in modern diplomatic history.
Shut down PA, and shut down stupid meaningless negotiations.
As I see it, Israel can accept to end occupation. Or it can choose not to. If they dont, then consquences against the Zionist state will follow.

There was some reports that a Sky lark mini UAV from Israeli Artillery division crashed in gaza

That was a Littile drone carry 700gms of Camera.Put the Performance looks Awesome ..some Harware Problems Made this crash ..I know what the dumb Hamas terrorists do with the drone ..

Time to stop the "peace proces". The "peace process" is one of the greatest SCAMS in modern diplomatic history.
Shut down PA, and shut down stupid meaningless negotiations.
As I see it, Israel can accept to end occupation. Or it can choose not to. If they dont, then consquences against the Zionist state will follow.

The Hamas now blocking the Peace Process ..Starting mortar fire and Kidnapping IDF soldiers ..which country will remain silent like these happens

There was some reports that a Sky lark mini UAV from Israeli Artillery division crashed in gaza

That was a Littile drone carry 700gms of Camera.Put the Performance looks Awesome ..some Harware Problems Made this crash ..I know what the dumb Hamas terrorists do with the drone ..

first , u zionist , seriously need to attend an english class .

second , terrorist is your failed regime , yes ! the child killer terrorist regime of yours

i really love to see your zionist face when palestinain made drone hovers your occupied home

The Hamas now blocking the Peace Process ..Starting mortar fire and Kidnapping IDF soldiers ..which country will remain silent like these happens

country ?? lol at your zionist flag

hell they do , they will mortar the c**p out of your failed regime 
Why not does every Product comes with 100% guarantee and Performance Like Qahir 313
off-topic post reported

"why not does " !! LOL!! get your A$$ to an eng class ASAP :D

first , u zionist , seriously need to attend an english class .

second , terrorist is your failed regime , yes ! the child killer terrorist regime of yours

i really love to see your zionist face when palestinain made drone hovers your occupied home

Problem in English means ..I don't have enough knowledge in English ..I'll agree that ..!!!

Failed Regime ..we Still stand in front of our Enemies and Shine like a Star

Near my Home we have Kids their ready to stoned down their drones 
You dont seem to understand. The "peace-process" is just theatrics. Its not real

was that peace Process means Releasing detained terrorists and Building Smuggling Tunnels during the Peace Time

Why not does every Product comes with 100% guarantee and Performance Like Qahir 313

Yeah everyone was being dismissive about for example Iranian drones, until we revealed this beast:

20130930082526358.jpg

So by all means, keep it up.

country ?? lol at your zionist flag

hell they do , they will mortar the c**p out of your failed regime 

That's not a Simple word Country It's our Home ..!!!

already replied whose Regime was failed ..!!

off-topic post reported

Oh ..I feared

"why not does " !! LOL!! get your A$$ to an eng class ASAP

Hmm ..Problem in my English ..I've a Ego to ask Sorry to you 
Yeah everyone was being dismissive about for example Iranian drones, until we revealed this beast:

So by all means, keep it up.

Hmm ..Battle Proved ..any Fly off Info's...

That's not a Simple word Country It's our Home ..!!!

already replied whose Regime was failed ..!!

Oh ..I feared

Hmm ..Problem in my English ..I've a Ego to ask Sorry to you 

Hmm ..Battle Proved ..any Fly off Info's...

Palestine is not your country. You are an Indian, probably a convert or something. You have no ties to the land. Tell me how many generations of your family have lived in the land.
You are an immigrant in somebody elses country.

PFFF ! :D

yeah like this little terrorist?

israeli-kids-write-on-missiles-lebanon-july-2006-war-1.jpg

The same Picture was explained Thousand Times here in PDF ..pls refer them ... 
Palestine is not your country. You are an Indian, probably a convert or something. You have no ties to the land. Tell me how many generations of your family have lived in the land.
You are an immigrant in somebody elses country.

Why I need to tell my Family story to you ..are you an Emigrant officer here

Back
Top Bottom