What's new

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath: Intelligence analyst

What I find ironic, is that all the people that view Israel negatively have this double sided viewpoint of Israel. Time for countries to attack Israel? Israel is the weakest country ever, a fly can land on our ground and everything will implode. A restaurant in Antarctica gave someone food poisoning? Obviously the ridiculously powerful Jews did it. It would be actually be quite comedic if it weren't for the fact that they see it as reality.

What I find ironic, is that all the people that view Israel negatively have this double sided viewpoint of Israel. Time for countries to attack Israel? Israel is the weakest country ever, a fly can land on our ground and everything will implode. A restaurant in Antarctica gave someone food poisoning? Obviously the ridiculously powerful Jews did it. It would be actually be quite comedic if it weren't for the fact that they see it as reality.

HAHAHAHAHA,good one!

It would be actually be quite comedic if it weren't for the fact that they see it as reality.
No. "Hasbara Buster" is quite aware that he's spreading lies with the purpose of blackening Israel's fundamental goodness. That way he hopes to conceal his own questionable conduct, or at least that of his sponsors. So are many of the Pakistanis here, for that matter, especially those who I interact with. After all, if they stopped repeating "Israel=evil" over and over good people in this world might have time to realize what Israel is, what its detractors are doing, and that it's time, for the sake of goodness and God, for matters to change.

This article is disgusting nonsense, and reminded me of Nazi era Anti Jew propaganda.
poster-guilty-war.jpg

Shame on the author.

No. "Hasbara Buster" is quite aware that he's spreading lies with the purpose of blackening Israel's fundamental goodness. That way he hopes to conceal his own questionable conduct, or at least that of his sponsors. So are many of the Pakistanis here, for that matter, especially those who I interact with. After all, if they stopped repeating "Israel=evil" over and over good people in this world might have time to realize what Israel is, what its detractors are doing, and that it's time, for the sake of goodness and God, for matters to change.

Isreal's so-called 'fundamental goodness' stands on a stolen piece of land, now, since 'honest' people like you live to divert attention from that fact, it's safe to conclude that what you portray as 'lies' are the basic truth.

This article is disgusting nonsense, and reminded me of Nazi era Anti Jew propaganda.
poster-guilty-war.jpg

Shame on the author.

You must be the local representative of israel. You remind us of the zionazi era anti-Iran, anti Muslim propaganda.

Israelis LOVE this kind of moronic stuff, because it helps hide their real crimes.

The victim card is one of Israel's most powerful PR weapons and these idiot articles work wonders for Israeli PR.

The OP also shows the utter incompetence of PressTV in the propaganda war. Everyone accepts that Israel is decades ahead of the Arabs and Iranians in military technology, and some of it can be credited to access to Western tech. But what about the propaganda war? Israel's Debka is in the same sphere as Iran's PressTV, but Debka tend to be far more sophisticated than PressTV. By comparison PressTV sounds like a bunch of incompetent juveniles.

Isreal's so-called 'fundamental goodness' stands on a stolen piece of land, now, since 'honest' people like you live to divert attention from that fact, it's safe to conclude that what you portray as 'lies' are the basic truth.

You must be the local representative of israel. You remind us of the zionazi era anti-Iran, anti Muslim propaganda.
:what:
Sure, whatever floats your boat. I also have a UFO parked in my porch.

very interesting discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom