What's new

Israeli airstrikes on Gaza

Good to hear Iran is still sending weapons. Even though its harder logistically on the account of Egypt closing some of the Sinai tunnels. Hopefully the new government will not try to control Sinai as much.

I agree with you. Fajr-5 is unguided rocket and cant do much against military targets. But that is not the purpose. Its to deter, and making it as costly for Israel to invade.
Last years war was costly for Israel. Not only because of the Israeli population being displaced etc, but also because the cost of Iron dome missile. Each such missile cost 40.000 dollars, where as Fajr is dirt cheap. I hope Hamas can perfect the assymetrical doctrine.

Yeah, there aren't any guided missiles here. They don't have the equipment to guide the rocket or the technology. And for that reason Hamas can attack the iron dome sites and make them ineffective but they choose not to so it can be costly for israel. Although not all sites.

I wonder if Iran is working on any new rockets for Hezbollah and Hamas? What were the Fateh-110 they tried smuggling to Hezbollah? Are they more effective than Fajr rockets?

Yeah, there aren't any guided missiles here. They don't have the equipment to guide the rocket or the technology. And for that reason Hamas can attack the iron dome sites and make them ineffective but they choose not to so it can be costly for israel. Although not all sites.

I wonder if Iran is working on any new rockets for Hezbollah and Hamas? What were the Fateh-110 they tried smuggling to Hezbollah? Are they more effective than Fajr rockets?

If Im not mistaken and talking about the wrong missile, the Fateh-110 has gone through modular changes. The first versions had smaller range and were not guided (or had less precise guidance system).
The new version has longer range and better guidance system. I think Hezbollah already have these weapons, but it got it from Syria, and its a different name. But they are similar. I cant rememer the name of the Syrian version.

Back to back airstrikes(beginning of offensive): November 2012 war

‫

If Im not mistaken and talking about the wrong missile, the Fateh-110 has gone through modular changes. The first versions had smaller range and were not guided (or had less precise guidance system).
The new version has longer range and better guidance system. I think Hezbollah already have these weapons, but it got it from Syria, and its a different name. But they are similar. I cant rememer the name of the Syrian version.

I'm sure they have some but I'm not sure they have many. And the Syrian version is the M-600. Do you know what Hezbollah's new rocket arsenal consists of? I hear they have thousands of long range rockets but I don't believe it. Do they use grads as well?

A rocket was fired tonight against the villeges of Eshkol. at 22:07 Israel time. Why? common pass time of some Palestinian combatants in Gaza.

A rocket was fired tonight against the villeges of Eshkol. at 22:07 Israel time. Why? common pass time of some Palestinian combatants in Gaza.

Ill know the news by tomorrow, no one here has an interest other than to act in self defense. Maybe a minority group was behind it and Hamas forces probably already have gotten under the case to prevent and arrest indivuals who act against palestinian national interes.

Both sides aren't interested in an escalation.

You need rockets with cluster bomb warheads to deter more airstrikes.

Give them some more effective rockets then, when are Arabs gonna start arming the military wings here?

Arabs r fighting each other for some more decades, unless its possible to revive the era of Arab nationalism you need the Safavids for weapon supplies.

Good vids however, gives me a 2nd perspective, lately a pro Israeli has been only giving me 1 sided stuff.

Back
Top Bottom