What's new

Israeli airstrikes on Gaza

While we became close with Arab states, bilateral trade boomed and many relations (military, economic, strategic, etc...)
It has nothing to do with Erdogans bitching at Israel. Here simple example.

USA (the most pro Israel country in the world) - has best ties with Arab states and gets best contracts.
Iran (the most anti Israel country in the world) - has quite poor ties with Arab states and poor trade.

And bullet passes through the attacker and ends up in my friend, brilliant idea. You need to shot from side, not from behind.
That depends on many circumstances.

If you are trying to say there will be no more conflicts, i would agree on that...That said it's impossible to predict while Erdogan still on power.
Erdogan is actually very predictable. He is strong only against own army and protestors. Outside no one takes his threats seriously.

For example:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...d-ships-palestinians-gaza-29.html#post2090052 (check #4).

@Sinan

I don't think there is anything to be proud of killing 9 Turkish unharmed civilians activists, the Israelis must openly admit that their fault was intended and must compensate the families of the victims.

Otherwise, Israel will lose the only mild country to it in the ME.
do you actually believe a word coming out from israels mouth lol? i doubt there is a word apology exist in israel except when apologing israeli civilians.

Last edited by a moderator:
gaza-airstrike-rafah-afp.jpg

headquarters-hamas-cabinet-air.si.jpg

gaza-airstrikes-invu-al-zaanin-111912_lead_media_image_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom