What's new

Israel Slated for Refurbished US Army Rocket Launchers

Why are you so obsesses with religion?

I don't care about his religion, I'm telling him he's a foreigner just like most people who claim to be Israelis. I know an Israeli who was adopted in South America and wasn't jewish but her parents somehow claimed she joined Judaism and she got citizenship and everything to israel. Just for being Jewish, and she acts is if she's had history in that land for thousands of years. Rather than the original inhabitants. It's kind of odd and sickening.

Meanwhile I'm a Caanite, my ancestry goes back to Canaan. Well before and Hebrews or any israel was created. We are the original people of the land. And the Jewish conquerors keep claiming rich history but without mentioning they are foreign invaders back when there was a real israel.

Canaan is for the Caanites which today many are known as Palestinians.

So israel wants to become like hezbollah :lol:

I really hope Hezbollah is completely prepared for all outcomes. Like targeting Israel's drone infrastructure. Which would be a great start if israel attacked Lebanon in the future. That way they can have time to scramble their missiles and establish defense positions for a ground invasion. I really do hope their guided rockets would have a real effect.

Please back up the track record. Where should we start? The US didn't trust israel in many cases and the relationship was soon about to end in 1967. Or the USS Liberty? They still spy on each other. The US doesn't have access to Israel's nuclear weapons program.

even you are too close they won't share their Nuke Programs..does Russia have access to Indian Nukes ..does China have access to Pakistani Nuke ..answer is big No

one more during the Israeli's new birth in 1948 India won't accept the Partion but days are Now changed ..Noawadays Indians most Pro Israelis than the Americans

Or when israel let China re copy their lavi technology which we all know came from? Or when the Israeli PM completely denied a real negotiations based in recognized borders and made a fool of the US president.

don't Know what is behind ..Let some Israeli's answer this Part

You're getting there, but it isn't about trust.

And American poeple generally vote for local congress members. As for the rest, most republicans just vote to get republicans in the house and senate. But, that doesn't mean all Americans approve of the Congress's actions.

It's present not only in US all over the world ..Just think how many Indians believe in Our Govt ..but we elected them .again we heading for another election ..but the same will repeat

I remember when that hilarious moment when Netanyahu came and presented a speech in front of the Congress and the whole congress including Obama's so called 'liberals' got up and gave a huge standing ovation as if Netanyahu was their king. Seriously, it wasn't normal at all.

That's Respect Not Power ..even I remember a Moment in last Indian Republic day event our Special guest is Thailand PM shinwatra ..do you know how he thanked Indian Leaders

Moreover Chinese man get Red Carpet welcome in India ..but in Border ..?

Jewish money is behind too many things. When that happened in Germany, eventually the German people snapped.

You know How much power in India does Ratan TATA have ...And in many African countries Some Indian Peoples gets Respect do you Know why

Rocket artillery systems are going to reduce the number of self-propelled howitzers, and provide more accurate fire with the Israeli TCS rockets, for longer ranges.

Back
Top Bottom