What's new

Israel said to be working with Saudi Arabia on Iran strike plan

What a BS allow me to say. First there is no announcement released form either KSA or Israel as the article mentions. Secondly, Saudi Arabia has officially said that it will shoot down any Israel jet in a route to Iran through its airspace.

Saudi Arabia don't give a rat whether Iran gets its hand on a nuclear weapons and has said it will follow suit. Also Saudi Arabia has spoken openly against Israel nuclear arsenal that should be dealt with in the first place before jumping to Iran. Yes we would like to see free WMD middle east but that doesn't mean we will cooperate with Israel against Iran when there are many things need to be solved, first Israel occupation of Palestine.

Sorry but keep us out of this mess as nothing will make me happy but seeing both of you destroying each other while enjoying my hot buttered popcorn.

Also, If Saudi Arabia is worry about Iran nuclear weapons then it has the means and the skills to level Iran to the ground.

Peace.

I think The Monarch have Different Idea ...or the Sunday Times Reports was Fake ..wait till next week

Two old foes unite against Tehran | The Sunday Times

Well,

We have been hearing there kind of news for several years. The JPost has always been trying to remain on track when it brings the news, but with Iran, they pretty much report everything, and then other Israeli new agencies fallow suit.

In my view If Iranian's gets the Nukes That's the Total destabilization of Entire Middle east Countries ..Especially the Small but Rich Countries like UAE , Qatar , Kuwait

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa

For almost a hundred years the ME hasn't been stable. However, sparking an arm race is imminent at this point I guess. Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait are now investing in developing their defensive military capability, but I don't think it is enough. The UAE though is doing a great job.

if Israel wish to attack Iran then it has the capability to do it alone although that will be a mistake specially when peace talks are progressing well

if Israel wish to attack Iran then it has the capability to do it alone although that will be a mistake specially when peace talks are progressing well

Yes, I guess they can delay the progress of the program for a considerable amount of time, but not destroy it entirely.

Yes, I guess they can delay the progress of the program for a considerable amount of time, but not destroy it entirely.

In any case bro i believe both Israel and KSA have minimum deterrent (although discreetly) in there stockpile to deter Iran from indulging in any misadventure

The Israeli Prim minister says the Deal was So bad

the same French minister told in Geneva "France Not accept Sucker deal"

So how we can say the Peace talks are Progressing well .. 
In any case bro i believe both Israel and KSA have minimum deterrent (although discreetly) in there stockpile to deter Iran from indulging in any misadventure

Minimum Deterrent to KSA ..but Not to Israel

Also, If Saudi Arabia is worry about Iran nuclear weapons then it has the means and the skills to level Iran to the ground.

Peace.

Please stop chest thumping.
You can't 'level' Iran to the ground without being leveled down to the ground. There is something called Mutual Assured Destruction.
Anyway, a war between Iran and KSA will never happen, and if it does, it will certainly be one of most stupid and unnecassary wars in history of mankind.

On topic. Israel is too coward to do anything on its own, it has been barking like forever and nothing happened, they are sucking American blood and money to fight their war. If only the maniac, Netanyahu, had the guts to attack Iran on his own, without any outside help.

The Israeli Prim minister says the Deal was So bad

the same French minister told in Geneva "France Not accept Sucker deal"

So how we can say the Peace talks are Progressing well .. 

Minimum Deterrent to KSA ..but Not to Israel

Bro let america finish these talks, its very unusual in first instance US engaging Iran in peace talks seeing there past relations but now when its reality then peace could be the outcome

i don't know why France now a days has become hawkish for armed intervention they were against this policy in past

The chance of having a clash between KSA and Iran are probably below " will never happen "
Please stop chest thumping.
You can't 'level' Iran to the ground without being leveled down to the ground. There is something called Mutual Assured Destruction.
Anyway, a war between Iran and KSA will never happen, and if it does, it will certainly be one of most stupid and unnecassary wars in history of mankind.

On topic. Israel is too coward to do anything on its own, it has been barking like forever and nothing happened, they are sucking American blood and money to fight their war. If only the maniac, Netanyahu, had the guts to attack Iran on his own, without any outside help.

Tbqh, Netanyahu is stupid, if he doesn't want to see a progressive-Iranian nuclear program - note I'm in no way referring to weapons - he should have dealt with it in its first stages :lol:

That guy is a broad and dumb.

Last edited:
What a BS allow me to say. First there is no announcement released by either KSA or Israel as the article mentions. Secondly, Saudi Arabia has officially said that it will shoot down any Israel jet in a route to Iran through its airspace. Thirdly, Saudi Arabia has no relation with Israel of any kind nor does it recognize Israel as a state.

Fourthly, Saudi Arabia don't give a rat whether Iran gets its hand on a nuclear weapons and has already said it will follow suit. Also Saudi Arabia has spoken openly against Israel nuclear arsenal that should be dealt with in the first place before jumping to Iran. Yes we would like to see free WMD middle east but that doesn't mean we will cooperate with Israel against Iran when there are many things need to be solved, first, Israel occupation of Palestine.

Sorry but keep us out of this mess as nothing will make me happy but seeing both of you destroying each other while enjoying my hot buttered popcorn.

Peace.

Saudia lay Iran flat to the ground?, well i didn't know they still write the Arabian nights fiction.

This is not certain now.

Iran has new SAM systems in place(sayyad 2 and Bavar 373 coming online soon) and their nuclear facilities are dispersed through a large country and hidden as much as possible.

Also, it is a long trip to Iran and without cooperation of neighbouring states it may well be mission impossible.

Bro let america finish these talks, its very unusual in first instance US engaging Iran in peace talks seeing there past relations but now when its reality then peace could be the outcome

i don't know why France now a days has become hawkish for armed intervention they were against this policy in past

How many Peace talks are Happened in the Past ..what does the P5+1 do to stop Iran

France always same like the past ..!! 
Saudia lay Iran flat to the ground?, well i didn't know they still write the Arabian nights fiction.

Mutual war Between Saudi and Iran means... Saudi wins the Trophy

Back
Top Bottom