What's new

Israel’s brutal killing

India will be better place i guess , because india claims that it is safe place for all religious people :D

Narendra Modi will become the Prime Minister of India in 2014. He has killed 2000 Muslims. So For Pallys, A Strict No No!

They would rather perish under Israeli Military Machine.

Israel or Modi?

Which is the Choice of Death for Pallys? :lol:

[video]http://www.ethiotube.net/video/17147/Ethiopians-mistreated-in-Israel[/video]

Israel's treatment of Ethiopians 'racist' - The National

Ethiopian Jews Find Israel To Be A Racist State

Arab Sources.

So are the Egyptians and African Arabs looked as second Hand in Gulf.

so are all the Non-Arab Muslims in the Land of Islam!

Narendra Modi will become the Prime Minister of India in 2014. He has killed 2000 Muslims. So For Pallys, A Strict No No!

They would rather perish under Israeli Military Machine.

Israel or Modi?

Which is the Choice of Death for Pallys? :lol:
then better worried about yourself, India has big number of Muslims, India's reputation may get harmed :lol:

Really?
Would you like me to post UN resolutions condemning Israeli demolition of Palestinian houses, or building settlements?? There are videos on YT BTW, check them. Anyway, I have no dsire to carry on this debate with you. Let's stop here:)
It can't be easy for you, a rather thoughtful person, to deal with the reality that you and most of your countrymen are either criminals or accessories to criminals in the commission of various violent crimes against Israel's Jews. Yet I think you have to deal with this if you want to become a "normal" country where justice is something real rather than a mockery. At least the Egyptians have made a start: link

then better worried about yourself, India has big number of Muslims, India's reputation may get harmed :lol:

What answer will you give to Allah on the Judgement day when he will be asking you, "O Bangladeshi, Why did you not save Pally Brothers by giving them safe shelter in Bangladesh - a Muslim Land rather than allowed them to get extinct under Israelis and Modi?"

What answer will you give to Allah on the Judgement day when he will be asking you, "O Bangladeshi, Why did you not save Pally Brothers by giving them safe shelter in Bangladesh - a Muslim Land rather than allowed them to get extinct under Israelis and Modi?"

thats My Allah and my business , not yours :D

It can't be easy for you, a rather thoughtful person, to deal with the reality that you and most of your countrymen are either criminals or accessories to criminals in the commission of various violent crimes against Israel's Jews. Yet I think you have to deal with this if you want to become a "normal" country where justice is something real rather than a mockery. At least the Egyptians have made a start: link

Perfect rules coming from a cruel rule breaker...

Again, you stole others country, displaced it's people, killed, tortured and imprisoned them, and yet called who fought back terrorists. They have the right to kick your ***** out in any way possible.

Off course, after then, you can whine over injustice which you have no clue about.

For human beings, the people who fight to liberate their country from the invaders are called freedom fighters except for Palestinians.

So You want all Palestinians Dead and abuse Israelis for Fun?

you did not get it, i said India as a big country has good reputation being secular, so i thought India is safe place for Palestinian or india will kill them , is it ? :blink: you will kill Palestinian ? :what:

you did not get it, i said India as a big country has good reputation being secular, so i thought India is safe place for Palestinian or india will kill them , is it ? :blink: you will kill Palestinian ? :what:

India is a Country where Future Prime Minister has Hands Full of Muslim Blood.

You wanted Pally's to come to India, its like sending you from one Gas Chamber to another.

You want Pallys to Die, but not live a Good and Safe Life in Islamic Countries like Bangladesh?

India is a Country where Future Prime Minister has Hands Full of Muslim Blood.

You wanted Pally's to come to India, its like sending you from one Gas Chamber to another.

You want Pallys to Die, but not live a Good and Safe Life in Islamic Countries like Bangladesh?

so you want that kind of man in power ?:blink:

Perfect rules coming from a cruel rule breaker...Again, you stole -
You know better than that, Blackeagle. It's sad. Yet another generation of Jordanians condemns itself to perpetrating injustice and supporting violence against innocents to further race hatred and seek immoral profits.

Without giving it a name, in his memoir on the Gaul war Julius Caesar referred to this sort of thinking as leading to more violence:

"...being contaminated by guilt, and charmed by the gains arising from plundered property, as that act was shared by many, and being tempted by the fear of punishment, they form plans for war against other states..."

adding later:

"in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."

(Of course some try to turn it around and apply such wisdom to Zionists rather than themselves, but of course a well-informed Zionist can back up his claims with facts. That leaves the anti-Zionists holding nothing but their secret shames, yes?)

You want to push Pallys from One death Chamber to Another one?

Not a Safe and Prosperous Islamic Country like Bangladesh.

bangladesh is secular country, but india has big control power to keep all parties together, not just religious groups but also different cultural groups, i vote India. I am praising you, you still do not like it ? :D

You know better than that, Blackeagle. It's sad. Yet another generation of Jordanians condemns itself to perpetrating injustice and supporting violence against innocents to further race hatred and seek immoral profits.

Without giving it a name, in his memoir on the Gaul war Julius Caesar referred to this sort of thinking as leading to more violence:

"...being contaminated by guilt, and charmed by the gains arising from plundered property, as that act was shared by many, and being tempted by the fear of punishment, they form plans for war against other states..."

adding later:

"in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."

(Of course some try to turn it around and apply such wisdom to Zionists rather than themselves, but of course a well-informed Zionist can back up his claims with facts. That leaves the anti-Zionists holding nothing but their secret shames, yes?)

Facts?! Which facts? BTW, by keeping claiming that they are facts won't make them facts. You are not in the place to lecture others, but rather the last people on earth to speak about justice and humanity. I don't know how Israelis could live in a house after knowing that it's stolen and was built on the remnants of displaced people's homes and lands who are struggling to start a new life in exile. You people must be heartless monsters.

bangladesh is secular country, but india has big control power to keep all parties together, not just religious groups but also different cultural groups, i vote India. I am praising you, you still do not like it ? :D

Are you concerned about safety of Pallys?

It looks you want all Pallys to die.

Back
Top Bottom