What's new

Israel’s brutal killing

Note that all these pictures have been stripped of their original context to serve the OP's purposes - and that without context they themselves do not depict either brutality or wonton killing. Nearly all the anti-Zionist photo propaganda is like this as accurately relating context changes the meaning of the pictures, often drastically.

The implication, of course, is that ALL such allegations are false, or else the anti-Zionist propaganda machine would do a better job.

'Anti-Zionism propaganda'. That's a weired and unusual term.
Can you describe 'Original context' of these pics? Is it a love story that we are unaware of?
Israeli soldiers point their guns to children to show their love and peaceful manners to them.How lovely.

9998364826.jpg
this pic made me really sad...

From Them what jews expect ... A Bouquet :angry: Laanat(shame) On israel (a zionist entity) and laanat(shame) on those who back such nation

Yes, and it's all bunk - opinion and not law. Even the stuff by the Security Council, which constitute statements that aren't legally binding under international law. (The SC says the 4th Gen. Con applies to the settlements but they have no response to the point that they are interpreting it only partially and out of context; thus the U.N. knows accusations against the settlements have no legal foundation.)

The Sevres treaty was renounced because the new Turkey renounced the Caliphate, not the Palestine-related terms of the Sevres treaty which were incorporated into the League of Nations' British Mandate.

Nope the whole treaty was ripped up, the new treaty of lusanne only asked the Turks to denouce CLAIMS to any lands outside of their present border. Even the British knew the league of nation ruling was defunct so they reintroduced the problem to the UN since they did not know how to solve it themselves. Or if that was not the case why did the British take the issue to the UN?? If the league of nations rulings were acceptable why in your opinion did they take it to the UN?? Let us hear your reasoning. :lol:

The Arabs of the Middle East were also under the obligation (Treaty of Sevres and League of Nations Mandates) to respect the civil and property rights of Jews in the lands that came under Arab political sovereignty. This the Arabs did NOT do - they kicked the Jews out into Israel instead, the rulers seizing property to reward their followers and thus lock in tyranny. Yet you do not address this. So why do you take your own opinion seriously?

You are so provocative, I don't know if it's that you are that dumb or you think people here are lunatics. Anyway, You stole a whole country, displaced millions of it's people, burned down their properties, kept killing and torturing them, and yet you have the audacity to cry over a couple of Jews who were expelled as a reaction?

Can you describe 'Original context' of these pics? Is it a love story that we are unaware of?
Israeli soldiers point their guns to children to show their love and peaceful manners to them.How lovely.

you did not get it, those unarmed kids are dangerous and threat to Israel, those kids are terrorist.

i feel sorry for your psychological disorder :cry:
Sorry enough to encourage Bangladesh to welcome Jews who want to immigrate there and live in peace as citizens? After all, what kind of sympathy is it to mouth words of pity but then refuse to act?

Sorry enough to encourage Bangladesh to welcome Jews who want to immigrate there and live in peace as citizens? After all, what kind of sympathy is it to mouth words of pity but then refuse to act?

immigrate where ? :D

You are so provocative, I don't know if it's that you are that dumb or you think people here are lunatics. Anyway, You stole a whole country, displaced millions of it's people, burned down their properties, kept killing and torturing them, and yet you have the audacity to cry over a couple of Jews who were expelled as a reaction?

Bro he uses treaties that were never fully implemented to try and advance his cause. Maybe I should call the Turks here to tell him about how they ripped up the treaty he keeps bringing up. This moron even said in one thread that Israel was the wish of the last Caliph of the Ottoman Empire. :omghaha: :omghaha: When I told him that the Caliph who was forced into the treaty not only detested it but was not even the LAST Caliph he still went on and on with the same rhetoric. :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Well...firing rockets from behind the civilians and making them as human shield does have side effects. Israel is like a honey badger. It just dosent give a fvck! :tup:
Hope Indian politicians also grow a pair and let army handle the matters relating to India's neighbors

Well I guess that will depend on if the zionists are planning on making the bangladeshis a minority within their own country like they did with the palestinians. If that is the case I doubt they will exactly be welcomed with open arms even though Bangladeshis are known for being a friendly bunch. :cheesy:

I can write up an endless list of similarities between Nazi Germany and Israel. The capturing of land and property, denying people access to educational opportunities and restricting access to earn a living to destroy their hope, all with the aim to chase people away from their land. And what I personally find more appalling then dirtying one's hands by killing people, is creating circumstances where people start to kill each other. Then the distinction between victims and perpetrators becomes faint. By sowing discord in a situation where there is no unity, by enlarging the gap between people -- like Israel is doing in Gaza.
Note, too, that almost all context is missing here. The exceptions are the accusations that Israel is creating divisions in Gaza - hardly stuff that can be backed up - and the "educational opportunities" bit, which happens due to differences in local Arab and Jewish administrations and because Israel concentrates on supporting its best minds, possibly to the detriment of those less-gifted.

The kids looked at the soldiers funny and scared them into pulling out automatic weapons on them. :D

Well...firing rockets from behind the civilians and making them as human shield does have side effects. Israel is like a honey badger. It just dosent give a fvck! :tup:
Hope Indian politicians also grow a pair and let army handle the matters relating to India's neighbors

I hope Israel open the doors for migration for Indian workers just to see the impassioned love between Israel and India, you would be so lucky if they considered you human beings.:mamba: Just look how they treated their fellow Ethiopians.

Back
Top Bottom