What's new

Israel Defense Forces

I was surprised to see that Israel trained Singaporean military in its early days. Israel was instrumental for the existence of Singapore.

In his book, "From Third World to First: The Singapore Story 1965-2000," published in 2000, Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's founding father and its first prime minister, disclosed the secret that had been kept for almost 40 years: It was the Israel Defense Forces that established the Singaporean army. The Israeli military mission was headed by Yaakov (Jack) Elazari, then a colonel, who was later promoted to brigadier general. After leaving the army, he became a consultant to the Singaporean army. Hedied 15 years ago. "To disguise their presence, we called them `Mexicans.' They looked swarthy enough," Lee wrote.

Singapore's army is today considered the strongest and most advanced of the military forces in Southeast Asia. The alliance between the Israeli and Singaporean defense establishments intensified and expanded, and it now encompasses cooperation between the two countries' military industries, as well. The scope of the deals, according to foreign sources, indicates that the Singaporean army is one of the major clients of Israeli combat means and military technology. Singapore's aircraft industry is cooperating with its Israeli counterpart and with Elbit Systems in upgrading the F-5 warplanes of the Turkish Air Force. A few years ago, Singapore's defense minister revealed that the Gil antitank missile, which is manufactured by Raphael (Israel Armaments Development Authority), was developed in cooperation between the two countries.

Advertisement

most of them are photos of isreli girls and muslim sunni army men and bla bla bla bla , let see some stuff from rafael please kinda getting sick of just seeing the two @500

It's a deadly combination , sunni muslims and israeli girls make some members super hornet .

most of them are photos of isreli girls and muslim sunni army men and bla bla bla bla , let see some stuff from rafael please kinda getting sick of just seeing the two @500
Just check previous pages and u will see tanks, submarines, planes and many more.

I was surprised to see that Israel trained Singaporean military in its early days. Israel was instrumental for the existence of Singapore.

Advertisement
Not just early days ;) I've seen Singapore tank crews trainings in Israel with my own eyes.

Singapore buys lots of Israel stuff and uses similar systems.

Phalcon AEW&C:
1211110.jpg

Heron and Searcher UAVs:
23may12_nr2.jpg

Hermes UAV:
dscn6242.jpg

Singapore Victory class corvette fires Barak missile:
1024px-RSS_Vengeance_Barak.jpg

SPYDER SAM:
Spyder-singapore.jpg

1197.jpg

Israel apparently has no Shia Muslims, but oddly there is a Shia holy site few know about in Israel.
Sacred surprise behind Israeli hospital - latimes
OK. So Gaza and Palestine people are Shia?

Just check previous pages and u will see tanks, submarines, planes and many more.

Not just early days ;) I've seen Singapore tank crews trainings in Israel with my own eyes.

Singapore buys lots of Israel stuff and uses similar systems.

Phalcon AEW&C:
1211110.jpg

Heron and Searcher UAVs:
23may12_nr2.jpg

Hermes UAV:
dscn6242.jpg

Singapore Victory class corvette fires Barak missile:
1024px-RSS_Vengeance_Barak.jpg

SPYDER SAM:
Spyder-singapore.jpg

1197.jpg

Spider is impressive.

Italian and US Marines UAV operators have attended a 2 weeks UAV course in Israel:

7bsVkwC.jpg

b4bA9tS.jpg

XEPLeDg.jpg

TBNmf4c.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom